Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this sexy chick?

    C5.
    No but I'm dying to know!

  2. #14524

    Old Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Man bro you bring back the memories of the old blossom days! Amber was fresh on the scene with that big white ass. My dear friend SFJ snapped some pics of her in those red tight shorts walking the Trail. Remember those?

    C5.
    Those old BP days good times I remember! Yeah Bro our great friend SFJ posted many great photos and many great reviews. Yeah BP has produced some of the greatest ALL TIME Trail Legends! So much good pussy, more pussy than you could shake a stick at. Yeah Bro I remember. Great times, great fuckin memories, those Old Quad BP days. Legendary!

    TH.

  3. #14523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Luex7  [View Original Post]
    How you find all these LOL?, no wonder your like a legend here. I am with the other comments that said, they mainly come to this thread for your pics / reviews. You seriously got some good finds with some good pics to back it; maybe one day I will too.
    I personally enjoy reading reviews. Good or bad I still love reviews. I post a lot to give other mongers on Paradise Trail real time reports from the ground. This thread is awesome due to all of us that contributed to help out. This is not a one man show. We need every ready dick monger out dreaming and immediately posting his stories back to this great thread that Jackson has provided for all of us.

    C5.

  4. #14522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TomBrownl  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine area from SWFL this weekend. Staying in Disney Springs. Started doing the intel. Scouring the threads. What's my best option on the road in that area? Not finding much through here. Helping a fellow monger appreciated. PM or report. Whatever is best for all. Thanks in advance. Be safe.
    Hit up south Paradise Trail. Near the Florida Mall. What's your typical type of chick?

    C5.

  5. #14521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro, one of the ALL TIME Best looking asses to ever walk The Trail. And I'll never forget the first time, years ago, that I hooked up with her. I'll never forget it because she was hounded by like 5 cars and I managed to beat them to the scoop. LOL. And I had a great time with her. That fuckin ASS!!

    TH.
    Man bro you bring back the memories of the old blossom days! Amber was fresh on the scene with that big white ass. My dear friend SFJ snapped some pics of her in those red tight shorts walking the Trail. Remember those?

    C5.

  6. #14520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mega Tit Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Whose fuckin Tits?

    TH.
    That is Anna brother. Tits galore my friend.

    C5.

  7. #14519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I never met with her before until Wednesday and if I have a least a decent date with a girl I might post a good review to help a girl out. If it was bad, I'll post a bad review including for her. I definitely don't have her personal instagram, that picture was taken from her backpage ad. Since Chris5 said to avoid at all costs and I read the bad reviews from a recent review I would avoid her. The only 2 girls that I really helped out was Sharon and Bella and no I'm not management at all, I'm a real monger who dated many girls since March 2013 like Carrie, Natasha, Desiree, baby Jamie and Lilly. Not trying to start anything but it does look alot like you trying to start stuff, thanks for you 2 cents though.
    That is indeed a pic off her BP ad. This monger ChrisB642 has mentioned many chicks that I personally know and judging by his excellent reviews I would definitely say he's a real monger and not management. I for one appreciate and enjoy his reviews.

    C5.

  8. #14518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail

    Anyone recognize this sexy chick?

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0475.jpg‎  

  9. #14517
    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting that you would point out she used to have bad reviews in the past but that she's changed now. Also you have her real instagram which seems odd too. To me it seems like management trying to speak well about a girl that has been doing really bad. Idk though. Not trying to start anything just saying seems funny.
    LOL. I never met with her before until Wednesday and if I have a least a decent date with a girl I might post a good review to help a girl out. If it was bad, I'll post a bad review including for her. I definitely don't have her personal instagram, that picture was taken from her backpage ad. Since Chris5 said to avoid at all costs and I read the bad reviews from a recent review I would avoid her. The only 2 girls that I really helped out was Sharon and Bella and no I'm not management at all, I'm a real monger who dated many girls since March 2013 like Carrie, Natasha, Desiree, baby Jamie and Lilly. Not trying to start anything but it does look alot like you trying to start stuff, thanks for you 2 cents though.

  10. #14516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Small Alexis on Paradise Trail

    Hooked up again with this sexy little cutie last night at her room she has in the new quadrant. Alexis is a tiny little thing that my dick loves fucking. Super tight pussy and I barely got half way inside her before she started screaming. Nice head game but in time it will get better. She's brand new at this and it shows. MJ is her bestie and they normally always walk Paradise together, especially early in the morning. Brand new pussy boy's.

    PM for digits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0474.jpg‎  

  11. #14515
    [Deleted by Admin]Not trying to start anything just saying seems funny.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You are aware that saying "not trying to start anything" when you are CLEARLY trying to start something doesn't mean you didn't start it right?

    A2

  12. #14514
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    She's hot. I just keep kicking myself and and keep asking why we never see any SW's like this in SD these days. !!
    SD has been dead for years. I moved from SD to Tampa a couple of years ago. I still go back to visit family, but don't even bother to roll ECB because it is pointless.

    You still got the great supply of panocha just over la linea, nothing like that here in FL.

  13. #14513

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Yep, Same chick. She has reinvented herself on Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    I have bonked her quite a number of times over the last several years. She has been on the trail for years, when she started she was borderline underage. Always a good time, but she has always had a candy / picking issue, but the last time I was with her (maybe a month ago), her skin was clearer than the time before.

    For several years, the reason she went by Snowflake was because of the stuffed horse toy she used to carry around. When I was with her maybe 6 months ago, it was the first time I picked her up when she didn't have the stuffed animal. I asked her what was up about it, and she got really defensive, saying that people were always fucking around with it and she couldn't take it anymore. (she was really weird about it.).

  14. #14512
    She's hot. I just keep kicking myself and and keep asking why we never see any SW's like this in SD these days. !!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I did a date with her yesterday mourning. I saw her walking near clarcona Ocoee and obt while I working. She was nice and she didn't rush me. I think she had bad reviews in the past but I think she changed her ways now. She told me to call her, I'll see again when I'm around there.

  15. #14511
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    We may have fresh new pussy on Paradise Trail soon boy's. This chick has an awesome body. When I'm done with her you guys can have her! All depends on if she want to walk.

    C5.
    She is hot. Looking forward for review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape