Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31939

    Past couple weeks

    Tried out both Cassies last couple weeks and here is what I found. The brown hair one on Ashton, about 5', has lost a lot of weight, maybe 110 lbs, service just barely gets the job done. Sub par BJ and sex didn't make any better, standard tuition.

    Blonde hair Cassie sits on steps on Payson gives a different style off BJ that's amazing. All I can tell you I'm long winded just getting head but with her it took about 6 mins. I can't explain what she does but its different than I have ever had and feels amazing that I can tell you. The bad she can't do anything else because of an abses on her growing she said her stitches opened up so no sex which she says she wouldn't do anyway, doesn't seem to have any other clothes to change into.

    Have seen blonde hair Annie that used to walk 6th st, Wasburn, Jeffery area walking couple times on Fairhaven CB area. She has gained quite a bit of weight than she used to.

    Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles, saw her walking on Wilkens by the circle for quite awhile not getting picked up so I stopped and she got in. CLS report on this one was not embellished, she is fun and very playful. She is short and thick but very shapely, with double D breast, not fat. Excellent skills oral and full service including the family jewels. If you do her right she will even squirt for you, standard tuition plus a very nice tip for quality service, GFE for sure.

    Yes Josie never disappoints but a lot of guys pass her bye, around Pontiac, Washburn area.

    Jess / Allison around Jeffery and 6th, blonde, about 5'6, 120 lbs, girl next store, college girl look. Clean, small filled out breasts, shaved does well for standard fee. Note will not take come in mouth, but with her you would want the treat of full service.

    Do not pm me for phone numbers, I don't HAVE THEM. If you want to try of them, then you spend the time and gas to find them like I have. There is no free lunch for the guys constantly asking for hand outs includes some senoirs.

    Be Safe Be Careful LE and ULE very tuff these days, don't stay in the areas very long or your asking to get pulled up.

  2. #31938

    Heather

    Cruised the loop on Thursday and didn't see much out after several rounds so I stopped at the market at the circle for a snack. Headed back down Ramsey and spotted Heather at the corner wearing a tight pair of red jeans so made the scoop and headed to P's for some fun. Her teeth leave a lot to be desired but the cooch was freshly shaved and sweet smelling so I got her on her back and legs in the air to mount up. She surprised me by grabbing my cock and stuffing it in her sleeve while thrusting up to drive it balls deep! Her veejay was tight and wet so when we settled into an in and out rhythm, I felt my balls swelling and ready to pump her full. She asked if I was ready to cum so I could spray her tits and in a few more pumps, I obliged. Cleaned up with her wet wipes and dropped her back off at the circle. Usual tuition but no numbers, unfortunately.

  3. #31937

    Monica

    Has a new phone and a new # . Seniors can PM me for the # if you want it.

  4. #31936

    Friday Night

    With all these reports of new girls and a wide variety of SW out and about, decided to go check out the loops. Started at the WW end around 2100 and maybe saw 2 WSW but nothing new. A large amount of marked and unmarked LE out. Checked out CB / BP and nothing out but a lot of LE again.

    The boys were actually pulling over almost anyone who drove by so git the hell out of the area.

    I hope the selection picks up when the weather improves. This is horribly pitiful and disappointing.

  5. #31935

    Morrell Park

    Cruising MP lately and finding some gems. I've already mentioned little blonde Ashley. Thin spinner. Slightly larger nose for her face. Very sweet and highly skilled. No phone but she is out in early am byrofa and MP deli. Another cutie: Nikki. Short brunette. Big pile of hair recently cut to shoulder length. Mic skills are excellent. She's usually at rofa standing up against the door. She says no phone but called me once to see if I would wire her some money (Ahhhhh. Of course I won't) but I've seen her hanging with locals by the money store. So I guess somebody must be sending her funds this way. She's the third girl to ask me to do this. Good luck with that plan!

  6. #31934

    Josie

    Hooked up with Josie near 6th street and is lovey to look at and smells great. Easy to talk to also she will make it memorable. Have seen her a few times and will many more. Will update soon.

  7. #31933

    That Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Bolo, how was her service. I'm trying to figure out if I want to give her another shot.
    She seems to like me generally as a person. When I ask her to do certain things a certain way, she does so willingly and with a smile. She likes to wiggle her hips and butt when I have her standing up doggie. She's playfull and bubbly if you hit it off with her.

  8. #31932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    We hooked up last night, she has gained a little weight over all throughout her whole body, but it definitely isn't concentrated in her ass. She has a ways to go. Let's hope she gets there.
    Bolo, how was her service. I'm trying to figure out if I want to give her another shot.

  9. #31931

    Syrian Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I think that it's fair to say she has filled out lately. She's certainly not as thin and sickly looking as in recent months. I like her jet black hair too.
    We hooked up last night, she has gained a little weight over all throughout her whole body, but it definitely isn't concentrated in her ass. She has a ways to go. Let's hope she gets there.

  10. #31930

    Conkling

    Conkling is getting pretty busy lots of chics out. Lot of options also Puerto Rican Natalie is home from her vacation she put on some nice weight catch her while the weight is in her ass, she hasn't been able to stay put if you pass her by pick her up, because if you don't by the time your turn the block to scoop her she will be gone. Yes fellas she looks that good.

  11. #31929

  12. #31928

    Girls

    Plenty of ladies out celebrating the inauguration of the Trumpster! All shapes, sizes and colors in Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay. Believe someone got plugged off Fairhaven around 8 pm. Plenty of cops flooding the area and tape blocking off a side street. Hopefully Trump keeps our mongering places status quo and doesn't try to curtail them. P.S. I would drink Melania's or Ivanka's bath water. Mmmm.

  13. #31927

    24 yo Christy of Brooklyn Park

    Met her the other night around 2 am on 6th. Guessing she was 5'5 145 lbs. Alot of tattoos on her butt cheeks, lower back and left thigh. Said she's been clean like 8 months and she gained 50 lbs. She had a juicy butt in her yoga pants. Standard donations with tip for a bbbjwcim. Would gladly repeat. Anyone trying to reconnect with her. Message me what her tattoos are and I'll share her number with you. You newbs need to go out and do some recon. And if you see any cops turning around all crazy to pull a car over. Leave the area asap. He's going to pull you over if you keep looping!!

  14. #31926

    The stories they come up with

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious! Nice job staying put to see if she came back. I've gone to girl's places and always regret it immediately, too much like Pierre's, but I usually know them pretty well before doing so. But I've never had trouble. They do disappear, wash up forever / get high / fumble around, for a loooong time but they've always returned. There have been dudes in the shadows, but I never met a Lurch. Once my date kept continually re-positioning us on her bed because she was sure she knew just where the bugs were. ****.
    If you come back to my place you can give me the money you were going to spend on the room. Remember Marion Barry going up to the hotel room. Never walk into the LEOs and robbers den. Then you to would be sayin' the B* set me up!

  15. #31925
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting Syrian Anna all day. She's claims she's put on weight and her ass is plump now. If anyone's seen her lately please PM me ASAP. I'm supposed to meet her this evening. I don't want to be disappointed . I'd love to see what that pretty brown skin looks like filled out .

    I haven't seen her in about a month so I have to take her word for it . You know how far that goes when med money is dangling Infront of them .
    I think that it's fair to say she has filled out lately. She's certainly not as thin and sickly looking as in recent months. I like her jet black hair too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape