Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31894

    Sharing Info. / Essex / Dundalk.

    Gentleman, due to the heavy volume of requests. I have been very brief and only provided a name & cell number. The gal in Essex will provide pics & further info upon request.

  2. #31893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    Pick up Anna on payson. Saw heaven and two other girls. They all standing on payson and Wilkens.
    How was Anna's service?

  3. #31892

    Melanie

    Met Melanie in CB. She's not new, she's the one who used to be a fast food restaurant manager or something. 26 years, 5 ft, skinny, lots of track marks on her legs (pretty bad markings on the front. I recommend rCG or doggy). But service is top notch. Amazing BJ, GF experience. Didn't offer a condom, so I would be worried about going bare. I like to cover up.

    Pretty fun to talk to. Very nice girl. Definitely the best service I've had some far. She is very enthusiastic and really knows to make your day.

  4. #31891

    Girl are out

    Pick up Anna on payson. Saw heaven and two other girls. They all standing on payson and Wilkens.

  5. #31890

    Victoria

    Has anyone seen her cute thin dark hair if so any contac info also goes by lindsey.

  6. #31889

    Bubbles

    I (think) Bubbles is at the circle right now.

  7. #31888

    re: Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I have been hoping to run into Bubbles again. Cute girl and great performer. And she does love dick!
    Anyone have current contact info for Miss "big tittied" Bubbles? Please pass it along if you do. I saw her out once before but was picked up before I could get back around.

    raBBit

  8. #31887

    Fine looking Blonde On Wilkens

    I saw Kay at Brunswick & Wilkens last night around 6:00 PM. Wearing makeup she's a 10 on the SW scale. She's very nice so treat her right.

    I also saw Heaven near the circle and then walk towards Pulaski around the same time. She was looking fine as well.

    Baltoman.

  9. #31886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    She said she went by the name Kitty. I didn't ask with and I or why. I'm not sure on her real name. I hope to find her again. She's about 5'5 115 lbs. Long black hair, light skin. Perky titties that I should had payed more attention too. Haha once their gone, their gone I've had a few one hit wonders that I was never able to see again due to them not calling.
    I used to she her out walking in the area all the time. If she was dating then, she was a UTR girl. I think her habit has grown because I've seen her coming from the medicine man the last few times I've seen her. I'll make sure that I try for the scoop the next time that I see her. Thanks for the pic Cowboy. Peace.

  10. #31885

    Nice Piece of Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Here's the kitti I met on Payson. Sadly she never has hit me up.
    Looks TGTBT. Won't be that way long.

  11. #31884
    Quote Originally Posted by MystRyan  [View Original Post]
    What was her name? Sounds familiar.
    She said she went by the name Kitty. I didn't ask with and I or why. I'm not sure on her real name. I hope to find her again. She's about 5'5 115 lbs. Long black hair, light skin. Perky titties that I should had payed more attention too. Haha once their gone, their gone I've had a few one hit wonders that I was never able to see again due to them not calling.

  12. #31883

    The girls

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Just by Wilkins and Paulson. I saw Nikki. The rain chik and tall blonde. And Krazy kim.
    I'm sorry for the spelling. I send the message for my cell.

  13. #31882
    Here's the kitti I met on Payson. Sadly she never has hit me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitti.jpg‎  

  14. #31881

    The girls are out

    Just by Wilkins and Paulson. I saw Nikki. The rain chik and tall blonde. And Krazy kim.

  15. #31880

    Essex girl.

    I have a friend in Essex who is in need of assistance. I believe she can host. PM me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape