Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #834

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.
    Here's her link:

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...5six1/17951581

  2. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.
    The last ad she had up was sometime last week in the dating section on BP, they're gone now. If she posts, I'll share a link.

  3. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.

  4. #831

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.
    Does she have a picture up? Or any pics. Can't seem to find her.

  5. #830

    BP Down

    With BP down anyone have any other sites to recommend for find a good massage and or escort.

  6. #829

    Candi car date

    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.

  7. #828

    Shae / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sam a while back. Fantastic is all I can say and I'd like to repeat which says a lot. I'm more of a variety kind of monger than a regular visit kind of guy. I had high hopes to see Shae and Mia after reading some reports here on them but now with BP down not sure if I'll get their digits for a while. Any help procuring would be a great assistance. I live north of Madison and can share a couple of contacts if you're ever traveling up towards the Wausau / Stevens Point area.
    Fortunately I found their contact info. Just filed incorrectly. Whew!

  8. #827

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her this go round? I think people are generally interested in your confirmation that this is the Mercades you speak highly of.
    No, I have not hooked up with her yet since her return but I am waiting to taste that pussy again.

  9. #826

    Sam / Shae / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I think by Sam you must be referring to Mia. To my knowledge, Shae never worked with Sam. She did, however, work with Mia. (I've seen all three, never any of them together.).

    Shae:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972

    Mia (no current ad on BP):

    https://www.************.com/madison...KXtw6gHxyXgsz/

    Sam (no current ad on BP):

    http://www.************.com/madison/...tPN83eH21Mz8z/
    I saw Sam a while back. Fantastic is all I can say and I'd like to repeat which says a lot. I'm more of a variety kind of monger than a regular visit kind of guy. I had high hopes to see Shae and Mia after reading some reports here on them but now with BP down not sure if I'll get their digits for a while. Any help procuring would be a great assistance. I live north of Madison and can share a couple of contacts if you're ever traveling up towards the Wausau / Stevens Point area.

  10. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She had some bomb ass pussy, tight ass, beautiful and she loves to sling that pussy. So what in the fuck are you waiting for, go get that pussy.
    Have you seen her this go round? I think people are generally interested in your confirmation that this is the Mercades you speak highly of.

  11. #824

    Marcades is back

    She had some bomb ass pussy, tight ass, beautiful and she loves to sling that pussy. So what in the fuck are you waiting for, go get that pussy.

  12. #823

    Mia and ripoff?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Mia on the other hand was very fun also but she ended up three different times taking my money and taking off.
    How did you end up repeating three times with someone who ripped you off each time? I only saw Mia once. She didn't rip me off. It was nowhere near the best session ever, though. She's nice, friendly, and open to sharing pleasure. (It's odd how unusual that is.) So I'm curious what drew you to her despite her ripping you off three times?

  13. #822

    Laceyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Laceyy since she start several months ago. She is small and compact but very fun. She does like the GFE and will take it to the extreme. She dis make it feel like we had been dating for quite a while which I guess we have been repeating quite often. She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson. She is very clean and taste like candy. She even enjoys a little rimming but no insertions that is her one rule no backdoor, but everything else is a go. She is always very wet and tight along in good shape for riding like a pro. But likes it from the back and can go the full hr without a problem. Laceyy doesn't mind where you finish I have yet to give her a milkshake it is just to good to take out. Maybe one of these day I will. I will say since she has moved over to the west side to her new secluded place it is nicer to see her. Laceyy is one of my favored repeats. I have a great time and she is very reasonable with her donations. She seems to go the extra mile for me. Like I said I have seen her allot and will continue. Once you get over the barrier of getting to know each other it very very good and gets better every time. She is well worth seeing and repeating!
    I need to fix an error in this review that I didn't see until today. This sent sentence (She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson.) Should say (She loves Bjs and gives one of the BEST BJ that I have received she litterly just about sucked that skin off my balls and Johnson.) Also to Make it clear on Laceyy's one rule is that she DOES NOT DO ANAL that is her one rule that I have come across ed so far. Again I apologize for the mistake in the typing.

  14. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Shae many many times and she is by far the best provider that I have seen. She always make me feel like that we have been in a relationship for years. She makes the GFE very real. A very wet and tight female. She defiantly is very passionate and enjoys every second with you. If I could steal her just for myself I would in heart beat. She is very hard to get in touch with but I have found that if she does like you she will always get back to you within the night. I did not also like her in call location either it was a dump. Abut she is more than willing to do an out call if she is comfortable with you.

    Mia on the other hand was very fun also but she ended up three different times taking my money and taking off. These two where my first three some and my god with Shae and Mia all I can say is I don't think I will ever have such a fun time it is to bad that they are not together anymore.
    Yes you are correct! Thanks for catching me on that. I had Mia's name mixed up with a different person. I have correct the mistake.

  15. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Brooklyn quit a bit yes she is skinny but very nice to my eyes. She was allot better before she hooked up with this other lady. She has just ruined the experience. I will say that the first time I meet B it was very good she loved to kiss and get to know you first. It was so good that I went back the next day. This where it got even better. She told me that after the day before that the cover had to go it had tore her up and that I was to big for it. This had surprised me I had never been told this. So we were BB the rest of our encounter and still will take me with one she says that it is just to good. Unfortunately the last time I saw her it didn't go so well her friend cares nothing for if you are in a date she just barges in as if she owns the place. I didn't even get 120 worth in fact her friend came in just after I the donation and demanded that I leave she had been waiting for over an hr which was crap. If Brooklyn ever gets ride of this pain in the ass friend then it would be worth going back.
    I saw Brooklyn the other day. Had a good time with her, skinny yes but not a big issue. She was very passionate through out our session. I did need to wait for the roommate / girlfriend to leave. I'm standing there by the bed while she "made" herself of, took her forever to get made up and out the door. Its Trinity also an escort (see reviews on the othersite) I'm sure she is living off Brooklyn again see reviews. I had seen Trinity earlier and glad she didn't recognize me but again I'm pretty sure she's a space case. But it appears they are keep house together so the be prepared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape