Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 16656
-
01-16-17 15:40 #831Senior Member

Posts: 70Candy
Does she have a picture up? Or any pics. Can't seem to find her.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 15:00 #830Regular Member

Posts: 1BP Down
With BP down anyone have any other sites to recommend for find a good massage and or escort.
-
01-16-17 10:04 #829Senior Member

Posts: 800Candi car date
Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.
-
01-12-17 15:39 #828Senior Member

Posts: 430Shae / Mia
Fortunately I found their contact info. Just filed incorrectly. Whew!
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-17 10:52 #827Senior Member

Posts: 2927Not yet
No, I have not hooked up with her yet since her return but I am waiting to taste that pussy again.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-17 02:47 #826Senior Member

Posts: 430Sam / Shae / Mia
I saw Sam a while back. Fantastic is all I can say and I'd like to repeat which says a lot. I'm more of a variety kind of monger than a regular visit kind of guy. I had high hopes to see Shae and Mia after reading some reports here on them but now with BP down not sure if I'll get their digits for a while. Any help procuring would be a great assistance. I live north of Madison and can share a couple of contacts if you're ever traveling up towards the Wausau / Stevens Point area.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 14:38 #825Senior Member

Posts: 2120Have you seen her this go round? I think people are generally interested in your confirmation that this is the Mercades you speak highly of.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 03:14 #824Senior Member

Posts: 2927Marcades is back
She had some bomb ass pussy, tight ass, beautiful and she loves to sling that pussy. So what in the fuck are you waiting for, go get that pussy.
-
12-15-16 22:42 #823Senior Member

Posts: 2120Mia and ripoff?
How did you end up repeating three times with someone who ripped you off each time? I only saw Mia once. She didn't rip me off. It was nowhere near the best session ever, though. She's nice, friendly, and open to sharing pleasure. (It's odd how unusual that is.) So I'm curious what drew you to her despite her ripping you off three times?
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 19:43 #822Senior Member

Posts: 75Laceyy
I need to fix an error in this review that I didn't see until today. This sent sentence (She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson.) Should say (She loves Bjs and gives one of the BEST BJ that I have received she litterly just about sucked that skin off my balls and Johnson.) Also to Make it clear on Laceyy's one rule is that she DOES NOT DO ANAL that is her one rule that I have come across ed so far. Again I apologize for the mistake in the typing.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 16:48 #821Senior Member

Posts: 75Yes you are correct! Thanks for catching me on that. I had Mia's name mixed up with a different person. I have correct the mistake.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 11:28 #820Senior Member

Posts: 663I saw Brooklyn the other day. Had a good time with her, skinny yes but not a big issue. She was very passionate through out our session. I did need to wait for the roommate / girlfriend to leave. I'm standing there by the bed while she "made" herself of, took her forever to get made up and out the door. Its Trinity also an escort (see reviews on the othersite) I'm sure she is living off Brooklyn again see reviews. I had seen Trinity earlier and glad she didn't recognize me but again I'm pretty sure she's a space case. But it appears they are keep house together so the be prepared.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 20:28 #819Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam? I think you meant Mia
I think by Sam you must be referring to Mia. To my knowledge, Shae never worked with Sam. She did, however, work with Mia. (I've seen all three, never any of them together.).
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
Shae:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972
Mia (no current ad on BP):
https://www.************.com/madison...KXtw6gHxyXgsz/
Sam (no current ad on BP):
http://www.************.com/madison/...tPN83eH21Mz8z/
-
12-14-16 18:23 #818Senior Member

Posts: 75Laceyy
I have been seeing Laceyy since she start several months ago. She is small and compact but very fun. She does like the GFE and will take it to the extreme. She dis make it feel like we had been dating for quite a while which I guess we have been repeating quite often. She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson. She is very clean and taste like candy. She even enjoys a little rimming but no insertions that is her one rule no backdoor, but everything else is a go. She is always very wet and tight along in good shape for riding like a pro. But likes it from the back and can go the full hr without a problem. Laceyy doesn't mind where you finish I have yet to give her a milkshake it is just to good to take out. Maybe one of these day I will. I will say since she has moved over to the west side to her new secluded place it is nicer to see her. Laceyy is one of my favored repeats. I have a great time and she is very reasonable with her donations. She seems to go the extra mile for me. Like I said I have seen her allot and will continue. Once you get over the barrier of getting to know each other it very very good and gets better every time. She is well worth seeing and repeating!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 17:55 #817Senior Member

Posts: 75I have seen Shae many many times and I can say that she is the best out there and if you can prove you DD free she will not hold anything back. Trust me it is well worth going through the effort for the BB. She loves the GFE and is very good at it she make you feel that you have been dating for a long time. She does have one of the most perfect bodies I have seen and been with. SHe has since broken up with Sam which is sad they were my first three some and what an experience that was. But I still feel that Shae is the best I still see her as often as possible and will drop any other appointments for her. She is hard to get hold of and but if she feel comfortable with you she will get back in touch with you that night for an outcall which beats the places that she stays at. Shae is very passionate and if you can make her cum it is usually the whole time you are together. I have never had anyone that could cum almost for the full hour like her. All I can say is if I could steal her for myself I would it is that good!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




