Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 16668
-
01-22-17 07:32 #843Banned Member

Posts: 53Fuckbook or other sites?
Anyone ever use Fuckbook? I put a profile on it and instantly received messages and friend requests, but I didn't pay for an upgrade, so unable to verify legitimacy of women. Anyone try it? Worth it?
I used Seeking Arrangement for 1 month, had great luck. Still seeing someone regularly from the site. Made several contacts. Had encounters with 5 girls, but could have easily met up with more.
Looking for other escort sites, favorites? I've been checking out http://escortsincollege.com/escort-n...n/madison.html.
-
01-21-17 14:36 #842Senior Member

Posts: 2120Natasha
I have not seen her, but I've had contact.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
The pics she sends are also in her FB so I presume real.
She once was listed in one of Laceyy's ads as part of a 2 girl.
She looks nice and my spidey sense tells me she's probably down for anything.
But that's really just an educated guess.
-
01-21-17 14:00 #841Senior Member

Posts: 124Natasha
Is anyone familiar with Natasha? I'm about to TOFTT and would like any intel anyone has.
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/608...6/?id=17847695
-
01-18-17 16:40 #840Senior Member

Posts: 177Thats hilarious and thanks for deciphering the encrypted message or whatever it may be LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 13:54 #839Senior Member

Posts: 411That's funny shit! I love cheap entertainment! If they wouldn't pull so many BS games!
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-17 12:58 #838Senior Member

Posts: 2120You need a Howard translation engine. Allow me to try: "If that shit were real, I'd fuck it. ".
Originally Posted by LuvEmReal
[View Original Post]
Yeah, me too.
-
01-18-17 11:43 #837Senior Member

Posts: 177What the hell does that have to do with anything? Doesn't even make sense.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-17 14:41 #836Senior Member

Posts: 2927Too bad
Cause she is cute, probably some good pussy and ass.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-17 10:45 #835Senior Member

Posts: 83Josie Warning
Saw this on CL.
I almost got caught by her as well. Went to hotel she said, no room number wanted to get my $ and go get room. Was able to park a bit away and watch as she looked for my car (told her different make and model), then her "brother" showed up. Texted back and forth and got lots of lies. Saw them in and out of the conversion van and running around hotel. Was kind on entertaining. I always do a drive by a few minutes early to get a feel for things. If no Hotel room then they usually want to take your cash and see you later.
Play Safe!
-
01-17-17 08:26 #834Senior Member

Posts: 213Candy
Here's her link:
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...5six1/17951581
-
01-16-17 16:03 #833Senior Member

Posts: 800The last ad she had up was sometime last week in the dating section on BP, they're gone now. If she posts, I'll share a link.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 15:48 #832Senior Member

Posts: 233Link to.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Anything of her? Please.
-
01-16-17 15:40 #831Senior Member

Posts: 70Candy
Does she have a picture up? Or any pics. Can't seem to find her.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 15:00 #830Regular Member

Posts: 1BP Down
With BP down anyone have any other sites to recommend for find a good massage and or escort.
-
01-16-17 10:04 #829Senior Member

Posts: 800Candi car date
Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.









Reply With Quote





