Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6045
-
01-16-17 11:11 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 45Ayana
I've seen her everytime I'm in Madison, she like to play and isn't ghetto like so many of these other ebony girls. Sometimes it feel like I'm talking to a wall when I see them. 7733739534.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 08:46 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 213Recommendations?
Can anyone recommend a chocolate provider who offers a good Bbj?
Any help would be appreciated!!
-
01-15-17 05:30 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 11Sam
As others have noted, Sam can be difficult to connect with at first. I found communication to be pretty good once we set a time and location. Very petite and attractive. She seemed a bit shy at first, but quickly transformed to passionate and gently assertive as the encounter progressed. Amazing GFE edging skills. Repeat? You bet!
-
01-14-17 12:57 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 1152Jenna Mae
I didn't have a very good time with her when I saw her a few months ago. Lots of rules, acted like she was doing me a favor to see me, and while she's decent looking she's not nearly as hot as the pics suggest IMHO. I would not repeat. But obviously she clicks better with some guys. That's why there's Fords and Chevys, I guess.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 12:41 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've seen her advertise in Wisconsin before. I think she comes through every now and then. Now you're already approved. So it may not have been a total loss.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
Which one did you get approved for? Regina or Melissa?
-
01-14-17 12:23 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jenna Mae
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
For some reason I didn't think of her. So far, I've been successful at avoiding her. Just when I start to waver, all I have to do is contact her. She's very skilled at the old brush off. "I don't discuss services over the phone." That's usually all it takes for me to forget about her for a while.
And it's no wonder she doesn't discuss them. Her service sounds almost clinical. The pics are awesome. She looks very intriguing.
-
01-14-17 12:02 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 233http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/17903363
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 09:56 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jenna Mae
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 09:56 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam
Sam is awesome, but it's not easy to setup time with her. Every single time I've met with her, there's invariably a vast gulf of indefinite time between the first contact and actually meeting. Every single time. She doesn't always have incall.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 01:18 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 430Sam / Jenna Mae
So I had texted Sam the night before I wanted to meet her with a desired time range, she responded and gave me her choice of times and I agreed right away. When I left home the next day I texted her saying I was leaving and I would be there at the agreed upon time. An hour later (my drive is quite long) I texted to confirm again. Still no response. I quick checked the current BP ads and scheduled Jenna Mae for the same time I had set up with Sam and cancelled my date with Sam. I love Sam's look and her service is great but she's so flighty and unreliable. It's near impossible for me to count on her anymore. Too bad.
The good news is that I did meet with Jenna Mae. I first contacted Jenna over a year ago in Milwaukee where she normally advertises but couldn't get a date / time set up. She's an attractive younger woman (30 I think) with an OK body, some of the firmness has left certain areas but overall about a 7. Service was all covered, decent CBJ (tongue ring) and Cg, Ds, Lazy Dog and Mish. Very responsive but a little mechanical. No kissing. Afterwards we chatted for quite awhile and I know she had another meeting scheduled but she didn't seem to care, very nice to talk with. Overall not sure I will repeat but for the cost she's an OK provider. Probably a 6.
-
01-14-17 01:06 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 430Regina
I was on the way to Madison today and decided to see if I could get approved in a couple of hours. I filled out the online form and I had a call and an email within 25-30 minutes saying I was approved to see her. Stupid me I forgot to double check the donation and I was a c-note short of her donation so I had to cancel but screening was probably the easiest I've ever seen for a traveling girl. She's definitely South American / thick accent. I'm not sure if I should be happy with the ease of screening or scared.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 16:57 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, no phone means there's no low impact way to probe options. I don't need to bother with that shit. She'll be gone before long.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 16:50 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 663I went on her website and looked around. HOT as shit! But pricey for here $400/ hr but I like what I see, don't get me wrong.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 16:48 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 663Me thinks there is a huge hint in here!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 16:37 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 2120Molly
Another new one, with pics, but no phone.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...molly/17933377


















