Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3795

    Ayana

    I've seen her everytime I'm in Madison, she like to play and isn't ghetto like so many of these other ebony girls. Sometimes it feel like I'm talking to a wall when I see them. 7733739534.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a chocolate provider who offers a good Bbj?

    Any help would be appreciated!!

  2. #3794

    Recommendations?

    Can anyone recommend a chocolate provider who offers a good Bbj?

    Any help would be appreciated!!

  3. #3793

    Sam

    As others have noted, Sam can be difficult to connect with at first. I found communication to be pretty good once we set a time and location. Very petite and attractive. She seemed a bit shy at first, but quickly transformed to passionate and gently assertive as the encounter progressed. Amazing GFE edging skills. Repeat? You bet!

  4. #3792

    Jenna Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review.

    For some reason I didn't think of her. So far, I've been successful at avoiding her. Just when I start to waver, all I have to do is contact her. She's very skilled at the old brush off. "I don't discuss services over the phone." That's usually all it takes for me to forget about her for a while.

    And it's no wonder she doesn't discuss them. Her service sounds almost clinical. The pics are awesome. She looks very intriguing.
    I didn't have a very good time with her when I saw her a few months ago. Lots of rules, acted like she was doing me a favor to see me, and while she's decent looking she's not nearly as hot as the pics suggest IMHO. I would not repeat. But obviously she clicks better with some guys. That's why there's Fords and Chevys, I guess.

  5. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I was on the way to Madison today and decided to see if I could get approved in a couple of hours. I filled out the online form and I had a call and an email within 25-30 minutes saying I was approved to see her. Stupid me I forgot to double check the donation and I was a c-note short of her donation so I had to cancel but screening was probably the easiest I've ever seen for a traveling girl. She's definitely South American / thick accent. I'm not sure if I should be happy with the ease of screening or scared.
    I've seen her advertise in Wisconsin before. I think she comes through every now and then. Now you're already approved. So it may not have been a total loss.

    Which one did you get approved for? Regina or Melissa?

  6. #3790

    Jenna Mae

    Thanks for the review.

    For some reason I didn't think of her. So far, I've been successful at avoiding her. Just when I start to waver, all I have to do is contact her. She's very skilled at the old brush off. "I don't discuss services over the phone." That's usually all it takes for me to forget about her for a while.

    And it's no wonder she doesn't discuss them. Her service sounds almost clinical. The pics are awesome. She looks very intriguing.

  7. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/17903363

  8. #3788

    Jenna Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    The good news is that I did meet with Jenna Mae. I first contacted Jenna over a year ago in Milwaukee where she normally advertises but couldn't get a date / time set up. She's an attractive younger woman (30 I think) with an OK body, some of the firmness has left certain areas but overall about a 7. Service was all covered, decent CBJ (tongue ring) and Cg, Ds, Lazy Dog and Mish. Very responsive but a little mechanical. No kissing. Afterwards we chatted for quite awhile and I know she had another meeting scheduled but she didn't seem to care, very nice to talk with. Overall not sure I will repeat but for the cost she's an OK provider. Probably a 6.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #3787

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    So I had texted Sam the night before I wanted to meet her with a desired time range, she responded and gave me her choice of times and I agreed right away. When I left home the next day I texted her saying I was leaving and I would be there at the agreed upon time. An hour later (my drive is quite long) I texted to confirm again. Still no response. I quick checked the current BP ads and scheduled Jenna Mae for the same time I had set up with Sam and cancelled my date with Sam. I love Sam's look and her service is great but she's so flighty and unreliable. It's near impossible for me to count on her anymore. Too bad.
    Sam is awesome, but it's not easy to setup time with her. Every single time I've met with her, there's invariably a vast gulf of indefinite time between the first contact and actually meeting. Every single time. She doesn't always have incall.

  10. #3786

    Sam / Jenna Mae

    So I had texted Sam the night before I wanted to meet her with a desired time range, she responded and gave me her choice of times and I agreed right away. When I left home the next day I texted her saying I was leaving and I would be there at the agreed upon time. An hour later (my drive is quite long) I texted to confirm again. Still no response. I quick checked the current BP ads and scheduled Jenna Mae for the same time I had set up with Sam and cancelled my date with Sam. I love Sam's look and her service is great but she's so flighty and unreliable. It's near impossible for me to count on her anymore. Too bad.

    The good news is that I did meet with Jenna Mae. I first contacted Jenna over a year ago in Milwaukee where she normally advertises but couldn't get a date / time set up. She's an attractive younger woman (30 I think) with an OK body, some of the firmness has left certain areas but overall about a 7. Service was all covered, decent CBJ (tongue ring) and Cg, Ds, Lazy Dog and Mish. Very responsive but a little mechanical. No kissing. Afterwards we chatted for quite awhile and I know she had another meeting scheduled but she didn't seem to care, very nice to talk with. Overall not sure I will repeat but for the cost she's an OK provider. Probably a 6.

  11. #3785

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I don't generally go for the traveling girls. I understand why they screen, but I'm not giving someone my name, etc. And Madison's too small to cultivate references, P411, etc.

    Anyway, has anyone seen these?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/17920907
    I was on the way to Madison today and decided to see if I could get approved in a couple of hours. I filled out the online form and I had a call and an email within 25-30 minutes saying I was approved to see her. Stupid me I forgot to double check the donation and I was a c-note short of her donation so I had to cancel but screening was probably the easiest I've ever seen for a traveling girl. She's definitely South American / thick accent. I'm not sure if I should be happy with the ease of screening or scared.

  12. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I went on her website and looked around. HOT as shit! But pricey for here $400/ hr but I like what I see, don't get me wrong.
    Yeah, no phone means there's no low impact way to probe options. I don't need to bother with that shit. She'll be gone before long.

  13. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I don't generally go for the traveling girls. I understand why they screen, but I'm not giving someone my name, etc. And Madison's too small to cultivate references, P411, etc.

    Anyway, has anyone seen these?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/17920907
    I went on her website and looked around. HOT as shit! But pricey for here $400/ hr but I like what I see, don't get me wrong.

  14. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Even before the recent near-collapse of BP, I found myself drawn to ads with no pics and no phone. They don't happen often. But usually it's an indication of a girl who's relatively new. They tend to screen via email.

    The blue haired bombshell was an example from this summer. I can't share the ad anymore now that BP's adult section is gone.

    If you search BP for "sugar baby", you might be able to find an interesting one.
    Me thinks there is a huge hint in here!

  15. #3781

    Molly

    Another new one, with pics, but no phone.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...molly/17933377

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape