Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Cause she is cute, probably some good pussy and ass.
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? Doesn't even make sense.

  2. #836

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on CL.

    I almost got caught by her as well. Went to hotel she said, no room number wanted to get my $ and go get room. Was able to park a bit away and watch as she looked for my car (told her different make and model), then her "brother" showed up. Texted back and forth and got lots of lies. Saw them in and out of the conversion van and running around hotel. Was kind on entertaining. I always do a drive by a few minutes early to get a feel for things. If no Hotel room then they usually want to take your cash and see you later.

    Play Safe!
    Cause she is cute, probably some good pussy and ass.

  3. #835

    Josie Warning

    Saw this on CL.

    I almost got caught by her as well. Went to hotel she said, no room number wanted to get my $ and go get room. Was able to park a bit away and watch as she looked for my car (told her different make and model), then her "brother" showed up. Texted back and forth and got lots of lies. Saw them in and out of the conversion van and running around hotel. Was kind on entertaining. I always do a drive by a few minutes early to get a feel for things. If no Hotel room then they usually want to take your cash and see you later.

    Play Safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 9.35.25 AM.jpg‎  

  4. #834

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.
    Here's her link:

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...5six1/17951581

  5. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.
    The last ad she had up was sometime last week in the dating section on BP, they're gone now. If she posts, I'll share a link.

  6. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.
    Link to.

    Anything of her? Please.

  7. #831

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.
    Does she have a picture up? Or any pics. Can't seem to find her.

  8. #830

    BP Down

    With BP down anyone have any other sites to recommend for find a good massage and or escort.

  9. #829

    Candi car date

    Last Thursday night the girl I was going to meet had to cancel. I was killing time at Bristol, and the little head still wanted some fun. Couldn't get ahold of skinny Brooklyn, Annibelle got upset because my texts weren't getting thru, so I set up a car date with Candi. Real easy setup, picked her up at her place, quick touchy feely check, then off to the parking spot. Candi is a bigger girl, not bbw. Pleasant face, easy talker, big tits, big round ass. We had to stop quick for some protection, because I wanted FS. Great BBBJ, she'll go as long as you want, and really deep throats. Started and finished doggy in the back of my minivan, and shit is she fucking tight! Couple things: a bit of cigarette stink, and if I did another car date it would be with a more petite girl. I'm too old for backseat acrobatics! I would repeat with incall, because she's the type I'd like to be slamming on a bed. All in all the little head was satisfied.

  10. #828

    Shae / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sam a while back. Fantastic is all I can say and I'd like to repeat which says a lot. I'm more of a variety kind of monger than a regular visit kind of guy. I had high hopes to see Shae and Mia after reading some reports here on them but now with BP down not sure if I'll get their digits for a while. Any help procuring would be a great assistance. I live north of Madison and can share a couple of contacts if you're ever traveling up towards the Wausau / Stevens Point area.
    Fortunately I found their contact info. Just filed incorrectly. Whew!

  11. #827

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her this go round? I think people are generally interested in your confirmation that this is the Mercades you speak highly of.
    No, I have not hooked up with her yet since her return but I am waiting to taste that pussy again.

  12. #826

    Sam / Shae / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I think by Sam you must be referring to Mia. To my knowledge, Shae never worked with Sam. She did, however, work with Mia. (I've seen all three, never any of them together.).

    Shae:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972

    Mia (no current ad on BP):

    https://www.************.com/madison...KXtw6gHxyXgsz/

    Sam (no current ad on BP):

    http://www.************.com/madison/...tPN83eH21Mz8z/
    I saw Sam a while back. Fantastic is all I can say and I'd like to repeat which says a lot. I'm more of a variety kind of monger than a regular visit kind of guy. I had high hopes to see Shae and Mia after reading some reports here on them but now with BP down not sure if I'll get their digits for a while. Any help procuring would be a great assistance. I live north of Madison and can share a couple of contacts if you're ever traveling up towards the Wausau / Stevens Point area.

  13. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She had some bomb ass pussy, tight ass, beautiful and she loves to sling that pussy. So what in the fuck are you waiting for, go get that pussy.
    Have you seen her this go round? I think people are generally interested in your confirmation that this is the Mercades you speak highly of.

  14. #824

    Marcades is back

    She had some bomb ass pussy, tight ass, beautiful and she loves to sling that pussy. So what in the fuck are you waiting for, go get that pussy.

  15. #823

    Mia and ripoff?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Mia on the other hand was very fun also but she ended up three different times taking my money and taking off.
    How did you end up repeating three times with someone who ripped you off each time? I only saw Mia once. She didn't rip me off. It was nowhere near the best session ever, though. She's nice, friendly, and open to sharing pleasure. (It's odd how unusual that is.) So I'm curious what drew you to her despite her ripping you off three times?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape