Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lexi is back in town!!

    OK boy's one of my favorite girls is back in Florida. Lexi is by far the hottest new escort in Central Florida! I believe will still do cars dates for trusted monger's. She will also be placing an ad on usaclassifieds very soon! She has same number!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12308762_10153678992439484_8017940269060451281_n.jpg‎   12011140_10153541153979484_8196933787108389974_n.jpg‎   IMG_20161203_023220.jpg‎   IMG_20161203_022113.jpg‎   IMG_20161203_022046.jpg‎  


  2. #14955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Christmas Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    C5 my brother, is it possible to get contact info for Christmas Lisa? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Christmas Lisa will soon be a regular on Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_IMG_0132.jpg‎  

  3. #14954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Christmas Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    C5 my brother, is it possible to get contact info for Christmas Lisa? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    This chick has a nasty crack habit and contacts me when she's broke. Lisa stands in front of bus stop in front of Barnes and noble and she looks like typical tourist. She's a good date and her specialty is head. I will talk to her for you dude and try to hook you up. I know how well you treat my friend Maria, so that alone puts you as a cool dude in my book.

    C5.

  4. #14953

    Christmas Lisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I was very cold tonight with the weather fucking freezing so I texted my girl Lisa from Christmas and asked if I could swing by her room. Luckily for C5 she said YES! And the rest is blowjob history!!

    Swallowed every last drop!

    C5.
    C5 my brother, is it possible to get contact info for Christmas Lisa? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #14952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Couple of freshly new pics taken today of this beautiful sexy chick!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170110_172917.jpg‎   IMG_20170110_172842.jpg‎  

  6. #14951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Recent Activity

    The day after BP was shut down by the government, It's already begun! What do you ask has already begun? I spotted NEW talent all up and down Paradise Trail today! From 50 clear past the 528, Many new faces on Paradise Trail! Most looked completely lost and out of place which is how I know their new to the trail. All the hot spots in BOTH quadrants were full of new looking regular girls just standing around near Florida mall and BOTH wawas and BOTH 7 eleven.

    It will continue this way for a while! I've personally told several of my favorite chicks to go ahead and set up an account here on USA classifieds. Most are shocked that this site is completely FREE. Many girls told me the reason they never registered here is they thought it aS expensive to run ad's, therefore they opted for BP. Now that BP is gone, they're heading here to our site to place an ad.

    Paradise Trail girls will still get paradise trail donations! LOL! This site is much better and safer for them. Trust me I know a shit load of chicks, and I'm telling them to come here!

    C5.

  7. #14950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise with Little Lexi

    Another Awesome sunny day on Paradise Trail this afternoon. Was cruising in the old quadrant and spotted a gorgeous tiny little thing in tight jeans and long beautiful hair near the Sunoco. I pull into Sunoco and it's my good friend Lexi. I get out to give her a hug, and she's looking sexy as fuck with makeup and sexy eye shadow on and she smelled shower fresh. I invite her into my car and the more more I looked at her, the excited my dick got!

    Went to a nice safe secluded spot and the fun began. Lexi is a young very petite girl with a beautiful little body on her. Reminds me of TinkerBell in Deland except Lexi is way fucking prettier. Lexi has begun to master her blowjob skills and I honestly did not want her to stop it felt that good! Then we moved on to CFS and she has one of the tightest pussys I've ever been in. Very clean and shaved and well maintained. Plenty of sexy talk and kissing.

    Lexi gave me the ultimate GFE experience today. Lexi is absolutely gorgeous and she's the typical 21 year old UCF student. I can't wait to see her again. One of my all time favorites!

    Lexi is looking for trusted safe SENIOR Members. PM me for her digits.

    C5.

  8. #14949

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    Cruising again on OBT starting from HWY 50 to the SAM's club past 528 at 10 PM. Didn't really see anything I like so called it a night. On my way back I see a WSW with a fairly young face in blue jeans and a gray hoody on the corner of 23rd street and OBT. This is near the Temptations nightclub. It did a couple of loops just to see if any LEO was nearby. I felt this could be a sting because she was so close to the club and right under a bright streetlight. I went to John Young Parkway and slowly approached her from that direction. I stopped about half a block so that she could see me. Bingo. She started walking toward my vehicle and hopped in (when I unlock the doors after seeing that she was okay looking). This was the first time I got a WSW this far north of OBT. Reddish Blonde white and young looking, not petite but average build. She kinda talked with a slur as if she was a little high. LEO check, she pulled her pants down to show her pussy. We agreed on. 25 for BBBJCIMWSpit. She wasn't very good at it, went thru the motion but no real sucking power, some teething (ouch) and making a lot of moaning with several pauses (like she was tired already). It took me a lot longer to get Mr. Dicky ready. Let's just say I loop around from 23rd Street to Oakridge and back like 3 times. A couple of times, she just rested the side of her face on my stomach and sucked it like a pacifier. I finally grabbed her hair and face fucked her to the finale after she complained about taking so long. On the way back, she said she used to strip at Bare Assets in Melbourne a few years ago. That was 1 out of the 5 clubs in Brevard county that was very strict and patrons couldn't do much with dancers inside the club for extra money. Oh well, another pretty angel fall from grace from a $20 lapdance to a $20 BJ, all for crack. Don't get me wrong, go check this one out, good body for CFS, just not my thing. Not sure if she has been reviewed before under a different name. Anyhow, Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ (even if it is a lazy lazy sleepy BJ).
    Her names Courtney she's not worthy the coins.

  9. #14948

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I like to have her digits, can someone send her new number to me. Thanks Man.
    Please PM me for her number. Thank you in advance.

  10. #14947

    Mariam

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    My friend we here in Florida definitely are lucky! Beautiful weather and beautiful model like hookers! I am very much appreciative of you checking out the Orlando street Walker thread all the way from Minnesota! We are the most popular and admired street Walker thread on this entire great forum. I'll tell Mariam you said hello.

    C5.
    I've sampled your wonderful Tampa strip clubs a number of times and a SW or two, but when I've been in Orlando I've never been able to hit OBT, it's on my bucket list.

    Keep the pictures of beautiful women like Mariam coming. And when you see Mariam next time tell her that I'm joining her fan club!

    I'm off to the Big Apple where I've got a sensual massage waiting for me.

    NB.

  11. #14946

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful day outside today and the Ladies of Paradise Trail were out in full force. Cruising in the old quadrant and immediately spot MJ by Barnes and noble. I pull into parking lot to say hello and I spot my girl Alexis sitting on a curb in inside Barnes and noble's parking lot. Alexis looked fine as fuck and I immediately knew I had to fuck this chick! Unfortunately she was high as a fucking kite which made my dream even that much better!

    Took her to a safe secluded spot and put this chick to work! Alexis has pretty much mastered her head game, she nodded out a few times but I literally had my hands on her head face fucking the shit out of her for nearly 20 minutes non stop. Zero complaint! I had her butt as naked in the passenger seat of my car and her pussy was hairy today so of course I had to fuck this chick.

    Put passenger seat back and put her legs on my shoulder's and tore this tight white pussy up! Fucked her long and deep and I told her right before I nutted, for her to tell C5 to come inside her pussy! She did as I asked and repeatedly upon my request told me to come inside her pussy! And that's exactly what the fuck I did! My dick felt like I was ripping her pussy apart but at the same time she's moaning loud and telling me to go deeper! LOL.

    Alexis has a new phone boy's, PM for digit's! Senior Members only!

    Another day in Paradise!!

    C5.
    I like to have her digits, can someone send her new number to me. Thanks Man.

  12. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit they finally got Backpage well back to the trail for me.
    For all the girls too.

  13. #14944

    Courtney

    Tried to find Charli on Nashville 1:15 a. M didn't find her picked up Courtney in the same area I would avoid her next time, she rush and complained about her jaw hurting every 2 minutes had to jerk myself off and made her swallow only gave 24 Mario coins will not repeat.

  14. #14943

    Looking Forwards To It Brother!

    All I heard was new p**** New p**** New P****! *smiles*.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Back page has been shut down effective immediately! This means that Paradise Trail Is about to be way more busier! The Chick's need fast cash now! Guaranteed, they will be on Paradise Trail as soon as tonight!

    Get ready!

    C5.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  15. #14942

    Bunny. Reddish Blonde WSW near Temptations on OBT. Lazy BBBJ

    Cruising again on OBT starting from HWY 50 to the SAM's club past 528 at 10 PM. Didn't really see anything I like so called it a night. On my way back I see a WSW with a fairly young face in blue jeans and a gray hoody on the corner of 23rd street and OBT. This is near the Temptations nightclub. It did a couple of loops just to see if any LEO was nearby. I felt this could be a sting because she was so close to the club and right under a bright streetlight. I went to John Young Parkway and slowly approached her from that direction. I stopped about half a block so that she could see me. Bingo. She started walking toward my vehicle and hopped in (when I unlock the doors after seeing that she was okay looking). This was the first time I got a WSW this far north of OBT. Reddish Blonde white and young looking, not petite but average build. She kinda talked with a slur as if she was a little high. LEO check, she pulled her pants down to show her pussy. We agreed on. 25 for BBBJCIMWSpit. She wasn't very good at it, went thru the motion but no real sucking power, some teething (ouch) and making a lot of moaning with several pauses (like she was tired already). It took me a lot longer to get Mr. Dicky ready. Let's just say I loop around from 23rd Street to Oakridge and back like 3 times. A couple of times, she just rested the side of her face on my stomach and sucked it like a pacifier. I finally grabbed her hair and face fucked her to the finale after she complained about taking so long. On the way back, she said she used to strip at Bare Assets in Melbourne a few years ago. That was 1 out of the 5 clubs in Brevard county that was very strict and patrons couldn't do much with dancers inside the club for extra money. Oh well, another pretty angel fall from grace from a $20 lapdance to a $20 BJ, all for crack. Don't get me wrong, go check this one out, good body for CFS, just not my thing. Not sure if she has been reviewed before under a different name. Anyhow, Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ (even if it is a lazy lazy sleepy BJ).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape