Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    BP is gone!

    Back page has been shut down effective immediately! This means that Paradise Trail Is about to be way more busier! The Chick's need fast cash now! Guaranteed, they will be on Paradise Trail as soon as tonight!

    Get ready!

    C5.

    We are ready

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    Tell your friends

    A2

  2. #14940

    Yep they got BP

    Well boys I think a lot more pussy will be walking the trail the other thing is it can't be any Bait and switch what you see is what you get.

  3. #14939

    Alexis's phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful day outside today and the Ladies of Paradise Trail were out in full force. Cruising in the old quadrant and immediately spot MJ by Barnes and noble. I pull into parking lot to say hello and I spot my girl Alexis sitting on a curb in inside Barnes and noble's parking lot. Alexis looked fine as fuck and I immediately knew I had to fuck this chick! Unfortunately she was high as a fucking kite which made my dream even that much better!

    Took her to a safe secluded spot and put this chick to work! Alexis has pretty much mastered her head game, she nodded out a few times but I literally had my hands on her head face fucking the shit out of her for nearly 20 minutes non stop. Zero complaint! I had her butt as naked in the passenger seat of my car and her pussy was hairy today so of course I had to fuck this chick.

    Put passenger seat back and put her legs on my shoulder's and tore this tight white pussy up! Fucked her long and deep and I told her right before I nutted, for her to tell C5 to come inside her pussy! She did as I asked and repeatedly upon my request told me to come inside her pussy! And that's exactly what the fuck I did! My dick felt like I was ripping her pussy apart but at the same time she's moaning loud and telling me to go deeper! LOL.

    Alexis has a new phone boy's, PM for digit's! Senior Members only!

    Another day in Paradise!!

    C5.
    Hey C5, Could you share Alexis's new phone number? Thanks.

  4. #14938

    Bp

    Oh shit they finally got Backpage well back to the trail for me.

  5. #14937
    Welcome to our board. I always enjoyed your pics on the twin cites board. You are a legend in Minneapolis. You need to move down here or come visit us as often. It is a paradise here. I used to live in minneapolis but I had enough of the cold weather and packed my stuff to head to the city beautiful. The last summer I was back in the twin cities. I didn't see a ot of actions on lake street and 5th or lake and bloomington. All my spots were dead. Let me know if you decide to come down this way and I will hook you up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NodakBoy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hate the cold North. Mariam is just my type, have to make it back to FL soon. More pics of Mariam please. .

    Lucky bastards with your warm weather and SW's.

    NB.

  6. #14936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    NodakBoy from Minneapolis Minnesota

    Quote Originally Posted by NodakBoy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hate the cold North. Mariam is just my type, have to make it back to FL soon. More pics of Mariam please. .

    Lucky bastards with your warm weather and SW's.

    NB.
    My friend we here in Florida definitely are lucky! Beautiful weather and beautiful model like hookers! I am very much appreciative of you checking out the Orlando street Walker thread all the way from Minnesota! We are the most popular and admired street Walker thread on this entire great forum. I'll tell Mariam you said hello.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161207_202526.jpg‎   IMG_20161207_202040.jpg‎  

  7. #14935

    Mariam

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spent the entire morning / afternoon specifically in the old quadrant today. Grabbed some food and chilled at wawa awaiting my dick to get hard again after my fuck session with Alexis. I get a call from my other dear friend Mariam who's at 7 eleven in the old quadrant. I go and scoop her up and spent a couple of long hour's with this chick. Mariam was sick today so after helping get her well she was all good to go.

    Back to my private spot and another dream Begin's! Mariam love's to talk but I shut her up by repeatedly shoving my dick in her mouth! I think she finally got the fucking point! LOL! Excellent head with my saliva and ball sucking! Time to fuck again and passenger seat back and I hop on top and pound another thick nut inside her pussy.
    Damn I hate the cold North. Mariam is just my type, have to make it back to FL soon. More pics of Mariam please. .

    Lucky bastards with your warm weather and SW's.

    NB.

  8. #14934

    Yeah same one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WFresh182  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the number she has on BP is her current number. Txted with no reply.
    Yeah its the same one I used on Saturday. I also texted her the next day to bring her some phone chargers and play again, but she hasn't responded yet. She did use my phone to call someone that night, so I you want I can give you that number and you can call and find out what her deal is. I don't know if it was her friend, a dopeman, or her boyfriends direct line LOL.

  9. #14933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise with Mariam

    Spent the entire morning / afternoon specifically in the old quadrant today. Grabbed some food and chilled at wawa awaiting my dick to get hard again after my fuck session with Alexis. I get a call from my other dear friend Mariam who's at 7 eleven in the old quadrant. I go and scoop her up and spent a couple of long hour's with this chick. Mariam was sick today so after helping get her well she was all good to go.

    Back to my private spot and another dream Begin's! Mariam love's to talk but I shut her up by repeatedly shoving my dick in her mouth! I think she finally got the fucking point! LOL! Excellent head with my saliva and ball sucking! Time to fuck again and passenger seat back and I hop on top and pound another thick nut inside her pussy.

    I am so well relaxed today! Happy hour at flash dancer, here I come!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170109_175919.jpg‎   IMG_20161231_170609.jpg‎  

  10. #14932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise

    Beautiful day outside today and the Ladies of Paradise Trail were out in full force. Cruising in the old quadrant and immediately spot MJ by Barnes and noble. I pull into parking lot to say hello and I spot my girl Alexis sitting on a curb in inside Barnes and noble's parking lot. Alexis looked fine as fuck and I immediately knew I had to fuck this chick! Unfortunately she was high as a fucking kite which made my dream even that much better!

    Took her to a safe secluded spot and put this chick to work! Alexis has pretty much mastered her head game, she nodded out a few times but I literally had my hands on her head face fucking the shit out of her for nearly 20 minutes non stop. Zero complaint! I had her butt as naked in the passenger seat of my car and her pussy was hairy today so of course I had to fuck this chick.

    Put passenger seat back and put her legs on my shoulder's and tore this tight white pussy up! Fucked her long and deep and I told her right before I nutted, for her to tell C5 to come inside her pussy! She did as I asked and repeatedly upon my request told me to come inside her pussy! And that's exactly what the fuck I did! My dick felt like I was ripping her pussy apart but at the same time she's moaning loud and telling me to go deeper! LOL.

    Alexis has a new phone boy's, PM for digit's! Senior Members only!

    Another day in Paradise!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1470198433708_PART_1470198433606.jpg‎   IMG_20170109_172700.jpg‎   IMG_20170109_172811.jpg‎  

  11. #14931
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    God bless my good friend SFJ. He used to personally buy her McDonald's whenever he saw her on Paradise and even threw in some cookies for dessert. Michelle is indeed a trail legend. The luggage she kept around is legendary as well. C5 tried his hardest to fuck the living daylights out of this chick but was unsuccessful. Michelle was in a world of her own.

    Thanks for the memories TH.

    C5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Alexis is back! Looking better than ever!

    C5.
    Hang out few time. Great girl. Last time I seen had pain in rib area real bad. Last I see her was by 711 turnpike. Where can find.

  12. #14930
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    God bless my good friend SFJ. He used to personally buy her McDonald's whenever he saw her on Paradise and even threw in some cookies for dessert. Michelle is indeed a trail legend. The luggage she kept around is legendary as well. C5 tried his hardest to fuck the living daylights out of this chick but was unsuccessful. Michelle was in a world of her own.

    Thanks for the memories TH.

    C5.
    I use to see her by Best Buy bus stop and also McDonald's bus obt f mall area. Alway wonder about her if ok or what.

  13. #14929

    Dry

    Do I miss the old days. Even on a cold morning it would be banging. 2007 thru 2010 all you can eat. Dry this mo4 ning. 5 am. Nothing out there Try agin morrow.

  14. #14928

    Shannon

    I dream that I meet Shannon by Oakeridge picked her up and went to a place near by opted for a headache relief she told me that she has the best head game in town and I have to agree with that. 40 miles latter I woke up dammm.

  15. #14927

    Colonial near Renee

    Was driving down 50 up towards GR and see a latin SW. Got in the car. Said her name was Maria. Got a BBBJ for. 2. Was good. Would repeat. This was around 10.30 am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape