Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14913

    Met Charli

    This morning cruising around 2:30 a. M, texted charli and she replied a few minutes later. She said she was by Nash and 43rd, come scoop her up cause she was freezing. Headed that way and once there did a quick loop looking for the boyfriend everyone talks about. No signs of him, so went ahead and picked her up. First impressions:"Nice spinner with a very, very cute face. " Once in the car we she was very friendly and easy to talk to. BBBJ, and cf. S (my choice, but she carries no hats around, so I'm sure she offers BBFS) 40 snowflakes of damage for the cold night. She is great at what she does, and that kitty is extremely tight. Loved it. Of course she threw in the "that's big I don't know if it will go in" LOL -yeah O. K! They all say that bullshit. But she is so petite that it made my feel a lot bigger LOL. If her body had a little more meat she would be perfect, but looking at that cute face as you pound, makes up for it.

    As stated by someone else, she is a mess right now. She said all her clothes got stolen recently which is why she was wearing some huge sweat pants and shirt someone gave her and had no shoes (in 40 degree weather). Overall great experience, would repeat if the chance comes around and her bf is nowhere near in sight. I'm not sure as to what the deal with her phone is, or who is picking it up. When I scooped her up her phone died and she used had to use mine for a sec.

    E.

  2. #14912

    Trail Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! Maria is a Paradise Trail Legend! One of the best and coolest chicks I've ever met.

    C5.
    Who is this Trail Legend, anybody??

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1436671378

    Oh, photo posted by another Trail Legend. My good friend SFJ.

    Trail Hunter.

  3. #14911

    Undercovers

    Bit if warning I was out on the trail tonight getting some hot chocolate and I saw two undercover cars. Gray Jeep Compass (piece of shit car) and Blue Nissan Pathfinder (previous gen). Stay safe out there!

  4. #14910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Alexis is back!!

    Alexis is back! Looking better than ever!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1470198433708_PART_1470198433606.jpg‎  

  5. #14909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Christmas Lisa

    I was very cold tonight with the weather fucking freezing so I texted my girl Lisa from Christmas and asked if I could swing by her room. Luckily for C5 she said YES! And the rest is blowjob history!!

    Swallowed every last drop!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170108_001244.jpg‎   IMG_20170108_001624.jpg‎   IMG_20170108_001710.jpg‎   IMG_20170108_001843.jpg‎  

  6. #14908

    Have some pity for the loser boyfriend!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Avoid dialing her number!! It's not her on the other end! It's her LOSER boyfriend.

    You guys have been warned.

    C5.
    Someone must have told him I, and maybe others, were bb CIP and butt with his GF while she was making him wear a condom!! LMAO.

  7. #14907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Project: SW_MongerMap

    Any trusted long time senior members interested in helping me tweak and add info to a very big project I am working on as a 'traveling guide' so to say between notable members. --Interested?, PM me for more details.

  8. #14906
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Avoid dialing her number!! It's not her on the other end! It's her LOSER boyfriend.

    You guys have been warned.

    C5.
    Fuck that sucks she looks cute.

    I'm cruising now and don't see anything, it could be tha weather is 43 outside.

  9. #14905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    AVOID dialing Charlie's Number!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Good eye as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie  [View Original Post]
    I texted her this morning she reply back with a question.

    "Are you cuming inside of me?

    Then texted cum and get me.

    I didn't.
    Avoid dialing her number!! It's not her on the other end! It's her LOSER boyfriend.

    You guys have been warned.

    C5.

  10. #14904

    Charli

    I texted her this morning she reply back with a question.

    "Are you cuming inside of me?

    Then texted cum and get me.

    I didn't.

  11. #14903

    I thought I was the only one who noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Lmao! This is becoming too funny boy's! So a couple of day's ago a monger, who from his post history only posts in Baltimore, texts her phone, meets up with her and has a happy dream. Teenlover texts her phone and he gets a message back from phone from someone wanting more crack cocaine, I've personally texted this phone and get no response, RM reached out and also got no response. It's safe to say that phone number is a joke, AND I think Charlie is in on this joke! I've seen her on 39th and 42, always with her loser boyfriend and never alone. I find it funny that only one guy has actually reached her from that phone number and he doesn't even live in the state of Florida.

    C5.
    Good eye as usual.

  12. #14902
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Lmao! This is becoming too funny boy's! So a couple of day's ago a monger, who from his post history only posts in Baltimore, texts her phone, meets up with her and has a happy dream. Teenlover texts her phone and he gets a message back from phone from someone wanting more crack cocaine, I've personally texted this phone and get no response, RM reached out and also got no response. It's safe to say that phone number is a joke, AND I think Charlie is in on this joke! I've seen her on 39th and 42, always with her loser boyfriend and never alone. I find it funny that only one guy has actually reached her from that phone number and he doesn't even live in the state of Florida.

    C5.
    C5, I would agree, but I think it is her BF. My post was just conveying information.

  13. #14901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to sample Charli last night. Sent her a text. She responded and we set up an appointment to meet at 8:00 PM for a car date. Well 8:00 PM comes and goes and she is a no show. So I end up continuing my evening and grab a late dinner with some friends. After dinner, I had the pleasure of sampling the talents of Desiree. A thick one that I would definitely be seeing again. On my way back to a relative's house in Kissimmee, I get a text from Charli apologizing. She said that her phone died and that she completely forgot. She said she would make it up to me in a big way when we reschedule. I asked her "What about getting together now?" She was down for it. Made a quick you and headed north on the trail to meet her. She was there when I got at the meeting location. I figured that it was going to take some hard work to get another nut so soon after my encounter with Desiree. We agreed on some BBBJ Road head. I was so sure it would take a good while, I even gassed the ride up on my way to meet her. She hopped in the ride, freshly showered and smelling good. Got on the highway and her "No Hands" head work started. The way she uses her lips along with varying amounts of suction was indescribable. Junior also got a nice throat massage with a fair amount of DT. She allowed plenty of roaming. Damn that pussy is tight. Forget getting two fingers in there. Nice little titties too. She worked non-stop for 25 minutes and then I finally busted a nut. I guess fingering that tight vag and imagining junior in there took me over the edge. She swallowed every drop and cleaned up junior with more mouth and tongue. I continued to finger that vag on the drive back while she rubbed her clit and made some nice moans. I plan on repeating so I can sample that tight pussy of hers.

    http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19866492/

    Safe Mongering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So I texted Charli this morning to see if she was available, a couple of hours later this is the response I got.

    And I need another fix. Get me right and ill get you right. Can you do $10? Ill love you long time.

    So who do you think has her phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Surely sound not to be her at all. She said a girl she know stolen her phone. But someone had met her for a date after her phone had Been reportly stolen according to the posting on the board a day or two days ago. She is in a messy situation on her phone if I can only guess.
    Lmao! This is becoming too funny boy's! So a couple of day's ago a monger, who from his post history only posts in Baltimore, texts her phone, meets up with her and has a happy dream. Teenlover texts her phone and he gets a message back from phone from someone wanting more crack cocaine, I've personally texted this phone and get no response, RM reached out and also got no response. It's safe to say that phone number is a joke, AND I think Charlie is in on this joke! I've seen her on 39th and 42, always with her loser boyfriend and never alone. I find it funny that only one guy has actually reached her from that phone number and he doesn't even live in the state of Florida.

    C5.

  14. #14900

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So I texted Charli this morning to see if she was available, a couple of hours later this is the response I got.

    And I need another fix. Get me right and ill get you right. Can you do $10? Ill love you long time.

    So who do you think has her phone?
    Surely sound not to be her at all. She said a girl she know stolen her phone. But someone had met her for a date after her phone had Been reportly stolen according to the posting on the board a day or two days ago. She is in a messy situation on her phone if I can only guess.

  15. #14899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So I texted Charli this morning to see if she was available, a couple of hours later this is the response I got.

    And I need another fix. Get me right and ill get you right. Can you do $10? Ill love you long time.

    So who do you think has her phone?
    Hey at least it's only ten buck's. LOL.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape