Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 35476
-
01-05-17 22:38 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 7357Susan in Apopka
Thank You for the Intel. I've actually heard pretty good thing's about Susan on this board. Her 40 buck's special is amazing smart! I'm sure my guy's would love to send our business her way.
Originally Posted by Dragon88
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-05-17 22:36 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 131Jessica
I just had a dream that I was going back home and drove by the BK near sams and meet with Jessica she was on the street behind got a nice BBBJ for 20 Mario coins dropped her off by the Wendy's and saw 3 other girls could stop had to leave but they are there go get them.
-
01-05-17 22:35 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 219Yeah, I agree
I am about to part from FL soon and join the ranks of Denver CO. It isn't looking as much as a paradise that Florida is. Might do one more trail trip before I go to see if I can score a legend or something great for memories first, but this is most likely my last post to this thread (may still come by to drool at C5's pictures he post). Been great, awesome community and active for the Orlando thread en-specially, thanks to all who have been a help.
P.S.: at C5, I sent ya a PM recently for something I am working on, let me know what ya think. Title has word 'Project' in it, as its quite expansive for what I am going to try and do with it.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 22:15 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 459Susan apopka
IN CASE ANYONE INTERESTED Very decent head game in Apopka off main street. Can be had for a mear 40 mario coins you get the most intense head game available and you are safe with her nice lady was very surprised and no upselling http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7795/17982533.
-
01-05-17 21:36 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 73579 Degrees in Chicago
Damm brother! We need you back in sunny Florida! Dude I was with Shelley a few days ago. Picked her up from wawa and she was wearing a super TIGHT red top with her tits fucking popping out all over the place!! She wanted a water so I took her back inside wawa to get it for her. The male cashier eye's almost popped out he was staring at her tits so hard! He completely ignored me standing right next to her and openly gawked at her. Funny shit!
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
Put her in my car and found a nice dark spot, she already knew what I wanted! Popped out those BIG tits, leaned over and sucked my dick til I was nice and hard, she put passenger side chair all the way back, she held those BIG tits up with BOTH hands, I got on top and slid my dick in between, my dick was literally lost the fuck inside her tits! They felt like two big soft pillows!
I pumped them slow then fast then hard and shot a huge load in between them! Load was so much that it got on her sexy red top and her neck. Zero, I mean zero fucking complaints from Shelley. One of the most submissive chicks I know! So when you visit her again bro, don't suck her tits! LOL.
C5.
-
01-05-17 20:40 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 449I am missing Orlando So Bad right Now
So had a great time in Orlando and I came back to Chicago and while it I am waiting for my car to warm up I open the forum on my phone and start reading Chris5 stories and I almost start crying!! LOL! Specially when I see he hooked up with Kylee which was one of my last dreams this past Monday and just remember that tight kitty almost start to Cry again. Then I looked at my phone to see why am I feeling so cold, it's not that cold I'm thinking and sure enough is 9 degrees and feels like -11 degrees, meanwhile Chris5 in a warm weather probably doing a "Russian" with the big Rack of Shelley! Man you guys are Lucky!!
-
01-05-17 19:16 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 376Had very good luck with both The blonde give super good BBj an d has very tight cat. Same for her girl friend Jess.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 19:13 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 376Dream
Dreamed withshort black girl that hangs out and best buy. Say she's from Polk county. Ff for about 20 min straight. Ok will re see if nothing else to do.
-
01-05-17 18:38 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kylee on Paradise Trail
Lmao! Bro I couldn't help myself. She was looking fresh clean and sexy. I had to have her brother!! Damm she knows how to please a man!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-05-17 18:34 #14857Senior Member

Posts: 59Pretty sure your talking about Danielle
Not to be confused with WSW Danielle who hangs in the same area. I picked up this light-skinned BSW on Nashville and went for a BBBJ for. 2. Terrible. Couldn't come close to busting. Avoid her, she's no Kevon. Not satisfied, I picked up Christina and went all 3 holes for. 6. Good date. Need to be firm with her though about no drugs!
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 17:52 #14856Senior Member

Posts: 146Light skin chick on 42nd st, any info?
Saw this chick last week in the same spot on 42nd st but had just busted a fat nut down Kevon throat so didn't get to hookup with her. But today when I was heading to do some business around 4 pm just swung by Nashville to see if I could find Charlie and I saw her again standing on 42nd. She almost looks like Kevons sister but with shorter hair. Going back tonight to try to find her just wanted to see if anyone had any info hopefully good info before I take the plunge.
-
01-05-17 11:45 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 7357Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail
Hooked up this morning with Latin Michelle who is in a new location on John Young. If deep throat ball sucking blowjobs are your thing, Michelle does it perfectly and takes her sweet time sucking your dick. Most older chicks tend to take their time with you and not rush. I exploded all down her throat and she swallowed every last drop like she always does! Very reasonable donations.
C5.
-
01-05-17 11:23 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 685You guys have it made!
-
01-05-17 10:08 #14853Banned Member

Posts: 1218' my friend TH '
Bro your ex friend TH!! Bro you messed with my girl Kylee? NOT happy! LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
01-05-17 03:35 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 7357Passion on Paradise Trail Report
Kevon, Brandi, Skyee, Kylie, Roxy, Black girl cash, Raquel, Apple's and about 7 other cuties spread out on Paradise Trail. Ass and pussy all over tonight boy's.
C5.













Reply With Quote




