Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7496
-
01-05-17 15:00 #3716

Posts: 425Crazy Lexi
I heard she got clean and is not working anymore, good for her if she did. She was getting crazier and crazier, one of the last times I seen her, she was chasing a car down the street swearing the whole time. LOL.
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 14:58 #3715

Posts: 425During the day.
You might have better luck during the morning (when people are going to work) or early afternoon. I never have much luck late at night, might see one here or there but not anything worth stopping for. Good luck though.
Originally Posted by Andaroo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 10:52 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 212Lexi
I have not seen Lexi around in three or four months. She got some bad reviews on this site so the guys may be staying away from her.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 23:39 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 28Passing through Friday night
I've just read over 2 years of this forum's posts and wish my town had one as active. I'm going to be passing through late Friday night and am thinking of making the rounds in your fair city. From what I gather, jay's, 7-11, westford and appleton are the places to be and. 4 is fair for BBBJ. Is it worth stopping and what can I expect around midnight? I appreciate you all, be safe.
-
01-04-17 19:26 #3712Banned Member

Posts: 79Doesn't anyone shate info anymore
Posted a few times no. Replies either way. Sute has gone way down hill. That's a shame.
-
12-31-16 16:24 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 278Today 3:30
Made the loop today and not one soul out, even checked Jays.
-
12-31-16 15:04 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 278Today
Just made the loop at 3:00 PM, not a SW to be seen.
-
12-31-16 02:39 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 130Struck out again
Swung threw at 1 am covered all the turf in the reports didn't see a soul. I would think that Friday night would be good I guess not. Any advise I'm not from the area but pass threw for work but usally at odd hours. Thanks Joe.
-
12-29-16 11:22 #3708

Posts: 425A couple were out this morning.
Was out this morning around 10:30,Lauren and Jen (used to be the prettiest girl out there) were at Jays. Seen Nikki(red hair),she has put on some weight, walking down Appleton pulling a purple luggage carry on. Went down Westford and seen Bianca, by the dirty look she gave when I hit my horn, she is not working!) Went by CJs and seen Amanda, tried to text and then call her but she did not pick up or text back. Lucky by the time I drove back I caught up with her as she was going into her Apt. , nice BBBJCIM (She is so good looking!) forgot to ask her if her phone was not working or if she has a new number (sorry). Good luck and stay safe.
-
12-28-16 15:11 #3707

Posts: 425Gabby (AKA Brittany)
Went for a ride today and the only girl out was Gabby, she is easy to spot, still wearing bright, mostly pink but with some white and black yoga pants!
-
12-28-16 15:08 #3706

Posts: 425The girls do talk to each other, but?
I got the whole story about who has been talking to the girls about me!
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
I do not condone what they did, but I do understand why they did it.
Sometimes a Monger can see a girl enough times where they begin to trust her (me included). But some take it a step further and start to have a false sense of friendship with them (They only want are money and anything else they can get from us), they start giving them rides, running errands for them and ultimately think they are helping a friend when they tell the girl not only what was posted about them, but also give the username of the person who wrote the post!
Yes, the girls do talk to each other, that does not make it right for a fellow Monger to make it easier for them to figure it out, but what do I know, I am Justajohn. LOL. Take care and be safe.
-
12-28-16 14:45 #3705Banned Member

Posts: 79Has anyone seen lexi around?
Or know how to get hold of her. Pm me please would love to see her again!
-
12-27-16 20:13 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 2099Been ringing that bell for a long time now
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by UrsusBaller
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
You are right, & I just don't care anymore it won't stop me from posting.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 16:57 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 146The ones that can Internet talk to the ones that can't. .
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 14:39 #3702

Posts: 425Just a friendly warning!
I love this site, I love sharing my stories and reading other mongers stories about their adventures with the girls. I also like to share contacts and get new contact (this is what is should be about).
Every single thing you post about the girls will 100% be reported back to them, including your"Username" ! This is happening on a daily basis.
I have been snitched on so many times I do not care anymore, I post what I want and if some of the girls are mad, so be it.
Just a warning, do not post anything on here that you do not wish one of the girls to see, you can PM me for more information. Take care and be safe!










Reply With Quote




