Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 500 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #941

    That was scary

    Been out and about the last 2 days and nothing was stirring. Just came back and there were a couple out. Saw the HSW that Skatar was referring to in his last post, Veronica I believe. Passed on her. Saw another WSW brunette sitting at Jays on one of the yellow markers. Pulled past and she sort of screams out "Hey There". Tad to aggressive for me. Saw another WSW by Towers and then on the benches. It is Jen. Skinny girl. Have seen her before but never partook. So I pull into the Towers parking lot and she gets in. Quick cop check and we settle on .30 for BJ as we are pulling out. She then says there was a car in the parking lot behind where I pulled in and the guy was on the phone. Typically this is no biggie I would think. Then she tells me she uses a condom. Again typically no biggie for me. She was a little rough around the edges and then I sort of had a sinking feeling in my gut so I tell her I am not feeling it. She asks if the guy had pulled out and I lied and said yes. Perfect way to get out of it. So I dump her off at Jays and I see that the guy really had pulled out. WTF. Obviously he just kept driving without pulling in but I was spooked for sure. I pulled out of there and he was at the light in the left lane. I was turning right by the Dunkins. I looked at him and he looked right back at me. Damn I am happy for my instincts. WTF. So, gentleman, please keep an eye out for a very clean and in good shape Ford Taurus or Mercury Sable. It is white with a little spoiler on the back. Not the newest make but fairly recent. Maybe 203 years old. Stay safe

  2. #940

    Sunday night

    Was trollin Sunday night I saw:

    Jennifer: WSW (she’s out a lot) may have to give her another shot to see if she’s improved any.

    Veronica: HSW (will never pick her up again)

    What I believe to be Kelly: WSW (I could be wrong about the name) from Macsys report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=926
    Have yet to pick her up, but have seen her a lot & have seen her picked up a lot, will have to give her a go soon & see how her skills are.

    Lisa: WSW walking down Appleton & I parked at Towers to wait for her, gave her 5 minutes & didn’t see her come by so I went back up Appleton & she is no where to be seen, must’ve been scoped, snooze ya loose.

    Ericka: WSW saw her off & on, at first she was walking along with some guy so I passed.
    Later she was on Westford & I pulled over, but she didn’t see me, I turned around but poof she was gone & I went back to the troll.
    I then remembered I have her digits & gave her a call & we hooked up. I’ve already reviewed her, went to the nightspot & this time she’s ok with getting in the back seat & does an ok job bbbjcim & spits, wanted 40 gave her 30 & a 5 tip for getting in the back seat.

    On the ride back she was telling me that Vicky & Karen moved out & checked into rehab. (haven’t confirmed that)
    Along with Lisa (a different Lisa then the above) who’s out of the game for now.
    Add to that Debbie & Kayla (may they RIP)
    That’s a total of five SWer’s gone over this summer, hopefully we’ll get fresh new replacements!

  3. #939

    First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Cruiser
    This is also his first post so I would avoid like the plague. LE? Stay safe NC
    Ya, know I didn't notice that until after, absolutely correct.

  4. #938

    watch out

    This is also his first post so I would avoid like the plague. LE? Stay safe NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys
    After all the crap that went on with skatar, you sure you want to go down this road. However, if she knows that your giving her # out fine.

  5. #937
    Went to see Melissa (thanks skatar!) today. The rest of lowell was dead! She gave me directions and it was easy to find her place. Got inside and she was very relaxing, and cute too. I was hoping for everything and she threw me off a bit when she told me she was on her period. I declined a BJ planning to call her next week and try again. I did ask if she wouldn't mind me taking a couple pics, no face shots of course, and she wasnt interested. Will definitely try again when she's up for it.

  6. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider 77
    22Yo. Maria 978-944-xxxx send me a message if interested.
    After all the crap that went on with skatar, you sure you want to go down this road. However, if she knows that your giving her # out fine.

  7. #935

    Maria

    22Yo. Maria 978-944-xxxx send me a message if interested.

  8. #934

    Nicole & Shelley

    Hooked up with Nicole on Sunday and Shelley today (not Skatar's Shelley). One thing I've been wanting to do is get a footjob. Well, I got one from each girl and it was great each time.

    Nicole- medium height, brown hair, thin, young. She may have been reviewed earlier in this thread. She was a little sketchy when I first proposed what I wanted to do, said she had never done something like this before. She went with it and it was great. She seems like a cool girl and I was happy she decided to roll with what I wanted to do.

    Shelley- I've reviewed her before. Blond/brunette, tight body, mid-thirties. She was a bit more open with my proposition. She said that this is something that she's done with other guys before. Strangely, Nicole was a little bit better at what I wanted. Either way, I was happy with the outcome.

    I might take a bit of a break for a bit until I can come up with something specific I want to do with a girl again.

  9. #933
    That sucks!

    I was looking forward to giving her a call next week when I go on vacation.

    I guess I'll have to go up to my friend in NH instead.

  10. #932

    Amen!

    I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sminma5150
    Can't even go by that. I'm sure there are plenty of senior members on here that post constantly with no clue of etiquette. I have a low post count, but have been on here for years and would not be stupid enough to give all kinds of details to anyone!!!

  11. #931
    That's terrible Skatar018! Sorry to hear you got burned after all your hard work hunting and generosity of sharing info.

    NEVER tell a woman about this board! Even if they have a full page ad in the Phoenix Adult listings, a Escort website, CL/BP/CV Ads every hour, and a commercial on the Superbowl.

    Aside from the legitimate fear of Uncle LEO, no lady (pro or amateur) likes the idea of guys rating their looks and sexual performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Met up with Melissa today a 27-year-old 5'4" brunette 150 lbs went to her place & got a nice relaxing BBBJ & then some very good FS & had a good time, does a great job, and has a great attitude.

    She has some scaring & stretch marks on the belly (she's a little self conscience about it but nothing to worry about), but she has a great rack & tight pussy.

    I would definitely repeat.

    Looks 7-7. 5

    Attitude 8. 5-9

    Service 8-8. 5.

    She knows about this site & has consented to giving out her number to trusted senior members.

    That's the good news.

    Here's the bad news.

    Shelly is no longer available (hopefully Melissa will make up for it).

    Bottom line is she asked me to delete my posts about her & I've asked Jackson to remove them, her concern is LE which is a legit concern.

    It seems that someone I shared her information with was very specific & detailed about informing her on Skatar018, this site, & the Lowell forum & board.

    I did have her permission to give out her info, however she thought it was to my friends & not a site such as this. (hey you're all my potential friends!)

    The lesson I've learned is to be open & totally honest about how I plan to share the information, so something like this doesn't happen again.

    I also try very hard to screen those who I share information with, however it's hard to screen for intelligence & I shall be more cautious and specific with sharing information in the future.

    I spent the better part of my day putting out fires & trying to smooth over some ruffled feathers & pissed off people, (which I wasn't planning on)

    To the person who spilled the beans, please PM me, no one at this point is mad or upset, but I would like to talk to you about etiquette & the affects your actions had.

    Have fun stay safe

  12. #930
    Can't even go by that. I'm sure there are plenty of senior members on here that post constantly with no clue of etiquette. I have a low post count, but have been on here for years and would not be stupid enough to give all kinds of details to anyone!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Cruiser
    Just make sure you give out the info to senior members and maybe only to those who have a large quantity of posts. What happened to you is why I never gave out phone #'s.

  13. #929

    happens

    Just make sure you give out the info to senior members and maybe only to those who have a large quantity of posts. What happened to you is why I never gave out phone #'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Met up with Melissa today a 27-year-old 5’4” brunette 150 lbs went to her place & got a nice relaxing bbbj & then some very good fs & had a good time, does a great job, and has a great attitude.
    She has some scaring & stretch marks on the belly (she’s a little self conscience about it but nothing to worry about), but she has a great rack & tight pussy.
    I would definitely repeat.
    Looks 7-7.5
    Attitude 8.5-9
    Service 8-8.5.
    She knows about this site & has consented to giving out her number to trusted senior members.

    That’s the good news.
    Here’s the bad news.

    Shelly is no longer available (hopefully Melissa will make up for it).
    Bottom line is she asked me to delete my posts about her & I’ve asked Jackson to remove them, her concern is LE which is a legit concern.

    It seems that someone I shared her information with was very specific & detailed about informing her on Skatar018, this site, & the Lowell forum & board.

    I did have her permission to give out her info, however she thought it was to my friends & not a site such as this. (hey you’re all my potential friends!)

    The lesson I’ve learned is to be open & totally honest about how I plan to share the information, so something like this doesn’t happen again.

    I also try very hard to screen those who I share information with, however it’s hard to screen for intelligence & I shall be more cautious and specific with sharing information in the future.

    I spent the better part of my day putting out fires & trying to smooth over some ruffled feathers & pissed off people, (which I wasn’t planning on)

    To the person who spilled the beans, please PM me, no one at this point is mad or upset, but I would like to talk to you about etiquette & the affects your actions had.

    Have fun stay safe

  14. #928

    Melissa

    Met up with Melissa today a 27-year-old 5’4” brunette 150 lbs went to her place & got a nice relaxing bbbj & then some very good fs & had a good time, does a great job, and has a great attitude.
    She has some scaring & stretch marks on the belly (she’s a little self conscience about it but nothing to worry about), but she has a great rack & tight pussy.
    I would definitely repeat.
    Looks 7-7.5
    Attitude 8.5-9
    Service 8-8.5.
    She knows about this site & has consented to giving out her number to trusted senior members.

    That’s the good news.
    Here’s the bad news.

    Shelly is no longer available (hopefully Melissa will make up for it).
    Bottom line is she asked me to delete my posts about her & I’ve asked Jackson to remove them, her concern is LE which is a legit concern.

    It seems that someone I shared her information with was very specific & detailed about informing her on Skatar018, this site, & the Lowell forum & board.

    I did have her permission to give out her info, however she thought it was to my friends & not a site such as this. (hey you’re all my potential friends!)

    The lesson I’ve learned is to be open & totally honest about how I plan to share the information, so something like this doesn’t happen again.

    I also try very hard to screen those who I share information with, however it’s hard to screen for intelligence & I shall be more cautious and specific with sharing information in the future.

    I spent the better part of my day putting out fires & trying to smooth over some ruffled feathers & pissed off people, (which I wasn’t planning on)

    To the person who spilled the beans, please PM me, no one at this point is mad or upset, but I would like to talk to you about etiquette & the affects your actions had.

    Have fun stay safe

  15. #927

    RE: who's this

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys
    So I know these pics aren't the greatest, but any heads up on this one. She also hangs with a brunette.
    This one up close has brunette hair with blonde streaks.
    Wish i knew her name, we've talked & i've seen her out a lot & have seen her picked up many times, but i haven't as yet, not sure why, it could be her braces & that she quoted me 50 for a bj.
    I posted it here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=868 on 7/20 message 868
    "Another girl came by & says hi, asked what I was up to, talking business says she usually gets 50 for a bj & tell her I only pay 30 at the most for that, says she needs at least 40, tell her I’m broke & off she walks & I forgot to ask her name. Pretty girl, young tallish 5 8 or 9, blondish hair with high lights, good body & nice cans with braces, saw her picked up twice."

    As for Veronica i agree with Macsys assessment that she could be a cash & dash.
    I took her to my night spot not much opportunity to run from there.
    Also when i picked her up she yelled out to a guy that she'd meet him at the liquor store, so i would be cautious about going to her spot

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape