Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 435 of 500 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    The blonde in the white tank top & brunette talking I don’t know them & unsure if they are SWer’s….anyone know them?
    Only know the blonde, maryjean, maryjane, something like that, only been with her once, almost a year ago. can't really remember the whole experience. If I remember correctly she's mainly is a drinker. Never seen her stoned. She did offer FS but that is when she had a place, not sure if she still does. She actually just started showing her face again a few weeks ago, hadn't seen her in a while. Might give her a try again.

  2. #985

    Rent is due

    Couldn't get these in the last post

    The brunette is Lisa

    The Asian/Cambodian woman in pink, don’t know her & don’t think she is a SW, but not sure, I’ve seen her on Westford just walking & she is a little bit of a thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asian Camb.jpg‎   LisaB.jpg‎  

  3. #984

    Rents are due!

    The weather was great Wednesday the 29th & there were a lot of girls out humpin their butts all over the usual places today.

    A lot of them I didn’t know and some I did know.

    Got some pictures, most of them are back shots. (I gotta get a camera)

    The usuals Vicky, Karen, Wendy, Jennifer, Ericka .2 Nikki’s, Megan,
    Lisa, & Melissa & a slew of others who’s name I do not know.

    I also ran into Michele who I’ve not seen in over a month.
    She wasn’t working & is looking worse for wear.
    Says she had adult chicken pox & asked if I’d be around later tonight, to which I begged off.

    Jen hit me up twice today for a date, but I wasn’t feelin it & passed.
    She also told me that it was two years ago that a guy told her about the site.
    Says she checks it on her dad’s computer, so guys just be careful.

    When I saw Melissa down at Towers, I did a double take & made a second loop, as I couldn’t believe my eyes!
    I ended up parking & talking to her & she has to make rent, still wasn’t feelin it so begged off.
    Three girls showed up at the benches & Melissa took off walkin.
    With all the punani walkin around I’m getting a little worked up.
    I gave Melissa a shout & hooked up with her for a bj.
    Upped it to fs & where going at it for 20-25 minutes and I can’t pull the trigger.
    I mean we tried numerous positions, both with the bj & fs, titty fucking, doggie, mish, even tried to rub one out while she got at the spot between the taint & the ball sack which is sweet heaven, & nope can’t go BANG.
    She was a little frustrated that I didn’t get off but I assured her it wasn’t her & it wasn’t, her skills & talents are great & I’ve always popped the weasel when with her.
    She did ask when the last time I got off & told her Sunday, but I forgot it was last night & Jr must have been somewhat depleted.
    So guys give Melissa a call & help keep her off the streets!!!

    The blonde in the white tank top & brunette talking I don’t know them & unsure if they are SWer’s….anyone know them? The blonde asked me for a butt & we talked a little but I didn’t ask her if she was working. I’ve seen them around a couple of times.

    The girl with the short red hair & pink purse is Wendy; I’ve never hooked up with her & she is a SW.

    The three girls together: Jen in the red shirt, Megan in the white shirt, don’t know the brunette…anyone know her? & they are SW.

    The girl in the orange shirt with the guy is a SW, saw her talking to Vicky & got picked up….anyone know her?

    The girl with the black hair & white tank top is a SW, but have never hooked up, anyone know her?


    Have fun stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bmilf.jpg‎   bmilf1.jpg‎   Wendy1.jpg‎   JMU.jpg‎   Jen unknown 1.jpg‎  

    Jen 0.jpg‎   b orange shirt.jpg‎   b orange shirt 1.jpg‎   b orange shirt 2.jpg‎   black hair unknowns 1.jpg‎  


  4. #983

    Totally agree

    Guys, this forum is for us to share intel and info, not to let the girls gain access. Letting them know simply ruins it for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Took a ride before the rain set in today.

    Vicky, Karen, Wendy, & Jen all at Towers

    Also saw two others whose names I don’t know & haven’t noticed before.
    One was wearing a denim hat with shorts on, brown hair & tattoo on neck, darker skin.
    The other is tall lean with blonde hair, fair completion.
    They were walking together as I was going down South street by the housing complex & gave them a wave as I drove by & they both turned & gave big waves, so they were definitely working.

    Also the blonde in the two pictures below is Megan, so Jennifer tells me.
    Jen also said that she has ripped people off with poor service, (take that with a grain of salt).
    However I would proceed with caution as I’ve not seen a posting about her.
    She is damn cute though.

    When I pulled into Towers Jen came over & asked for a buck, I asked the blondes name & get Megan, & she got the buck.

    She then asks about a date, which I beg off.

    She then says that the first time with me she was nervous & that she’ll do a better job etc., but I still begged off. (we’ll see about that later).

    She then asks if it was me who wrote about her running up to a building (see post 972).
    Man my jaw hit the floor, I played dumb (not a hard thing for me too do as of late) & deny I know anything, but she new better as I also gave her a ride that night which is also in post 972.
    She also knew of the reviews of her giving lousy bj’s.

    Asked her how she knew about the site & got she has a computer.
    Now this girl don’t have two nickels to rub together much less a computer.

    So someone is feeding/showing these girls the site, the forum & board & they are putting two & two together on whose who. ( I know it can only be one of three people).
    Jen is the third person to know who I am both here & on the streets, that I’m aware of.
    At first I was somewhat angry, but the more I thought about it the less of a biggie it is for me in my current situation.
    However for those of you who want anonymity, you may want to be careful about what you write on whom & when & where, change it up so they don’t put you & them together.

    Otherwise we’ll see posts like: “I picked up a girl, she blew me, I paid her, & went home.”

    I also thought about leaving the site or not posting anymore, but that would serve no purpose. I like sharing the info & giving details in posts, though I have been warned/advised by kind members not to do so & I wish I could follow their wisdom & advise.

    Me at this point I could give a fuck who knows who I am, with perhaps the exception of LE. It’s not like they have my personal information & know where I live, they don’t.

    To the person giving out the information, please stop before someone without the good disposition that I possess helps you to stop.

    The last picture is of Lisa in the multi-colored sundress from post 906

    Have fun stay safe

  5. #982

    Sharing Info.

    Took a ride before the rain set in today.

    Vicky, Karen, Wendy, & Jen all at Towers

    Also saw two others whose names I don’t know & haven’t noticed before.
    One was wearing a denim hat with shorts on, brown hair & tattoo on neck, darker skin.
    The other is tall lean with blonde hair, fair completion.
    They were walking together as I was going down South street by the housing complex & gave them a wave as I drove by & they both turned & gave big waves, so they were definitely working.

    Also the blonde in the two pictures below is Megan, so Jennifer tells me.
    Jen also said that she has ripped people off with poor service, (take that with a grain of salt).
    However I would proceed with caution as I’ve not seen a posting about her.
    She is damn cute though.

    When I pulled into Towers Jen came over & asked for a buck, I asked the blondes name & get Megan, & she got the buck.

    She then asks about a date, which I beg off.

    She then says that the first time with me she was nervous & that she’ll do a better job etc., but I still begged off. (we’ll see about that later).

    She then asks if it was me who wrote about her running up to a building (see post 972).
    Man my jaw hit the floor, I played dumb (not a hard thing for me too do as of late) & deny I know anything, but she new better as I also gave her a ride that night which is also in post 972.
    She also knew of the reviews of her giving lousy bj’s.

    Asked her how she knew about the site & got she has a computer.
    Now this girl don’t have two nickels to rub together much less a computer.

    So someone is feeding/showing these girls the site, the forum & board & they are putting two & two together on whose who. ( I know it can only be one of three people).
    Jen is the third person to know who I am both here & on the streets, that I’m aware of.
    At first I was somewhat angry, but the more I thought about it the less of a biggie it is for me in my current situation.
    However for those of you who want anonymity, you may want to be careful about what you write on whom & when & where, change it up so they don’t put you & them together.

    Otherwise we’ll see posts like: “I picked up a girl, she blew me, I paid her, & went home.”

    I also thought about leaving the site or not posting anymore, but that would serve no purpose. I like sharing the info & giving details in posts, though I have been warned/advised by kind members not to do so & I wish I could follow their wisdom & advise.

    Me at this point I could give a fuck who knows who I am, with perhaps the exception of LE. It’s not like they have my personal information & know where I live, they don’t.

    To the person giving out the information, please stop before someone without the good disposition that I possess helps you to stop.

    The last picture is of Lisa in the multi-colored sundress from post 906

    Have fun stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan2.jpg‎   Megan3.jpg‎   Lisa2.jpg‎  

  6. #981

    Ericka

    Ya I got out around 8 or so sunday night to see what was popping, ran into ericka at Jay's but someone beat me. Nothing else around so went home took the cold shower.

  7. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Anyone know how to go about having a post or posts removed?
    Did you try to report a post to the moderator?

  8. #979

    Post Removal

    Anyone know how to go about having a post or posts removed?

  9. #978

    Nikki 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Only
    Saw her working around near tower, Anyone?
    Looks like Nikki 5, a little hard to tell without the face, but yeah that's her on Pearl street.

    I've not seen the HOT blonde Nikki around lately, the one Macsys spoke of.

    Saw the light brown haired Nikki formerly pregnant with her b/f on Appleton & Jays today.

    Also the dirty blonde haired Nikki at Jays.

    Vicky, Karen, & Wendy, at Towers.

    Vanessa was on Westford at the park end close to 7-11, both sets of digits i have for her no longer work, man they go fast.

  10. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by Only
    Saw her working around near tower, Anyone?
    Did you blur her face or was it the camera?

  11. #976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 42

    Who is she? Nikkie 6th ???

    Saw her working around near tower, Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1112.jpg‎  

  12. #975

    RE: Nikki 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever
    SKATAR

    I'm sure you saw me driving around I spoke to that little spinner type but the scars on her left arm and jaundice looking complexion made me think twice. Asked for her number and she said she didn't know me. Seeing the brazilian this week.

    YF
    YF
    I wouldn’t know you or your ride, though you or others may have noticed someone parked & watching the activity.

    Thanks for the heads up on Nikki, can’t say I noticed that during the two brief times I spoke to her.

    Have fun stay safe

  13. #974

    Nikki 5

    SKATAR

    I'm sure you saw me driving around I spoke to that little spinner type but the scars on her left arm and jaundice looking complexion made me think twice. Asked for her number and she said she didn't know me. Seeing the brazilian this week.

    YF

  14. #973

    Julie & Nikki

    Was out twice Saturday, and mostly parked at Towers.

    It was a little humorous to see the same vehicles rolling through making the same loops.

    There must have been at least five different cars that kept coming & going.

    Course I made the loop myself a couple of times.

    Saw Ericka around noon, called her later & said she’s call me back, never did hook up.

    Saw Karen, Vicky, Wendy, Jennifer, & several others out & about, so they were out there.

    Saw Jen get picked up about 4, & the best part of that was when I left at about 8:00-8:30,
    I saw her piece of shit b/f hanging around waiting for her.

    Talked to the small petite WSW, curly brunette hair, good looking & slim spinner body from post #946, & asked for her name.
    Guess what it is, just…. just guess, yep you guessed it…Nikki!!! That makes five Nikki’s and counting. That’s the bad part.

    Here’s the good part: if you yell out Nikki while getting your grove on, there’s at least a fifty percent chance that you got the name right!
    Just be careful what name you yell out when with the SO!

    Asked her if we could hook up another time & said sure see you around.

    Also saw the blonde in Macsys last pictures, the one on the right with her hair up.
    She walked past me at Towers, seems somewhat tomboyish, but a pretty girl & very cute.

    A couple of times at different places I bumped into a WSW, thin as a rail girl, curly blonde hair, IBTC breasts, face a little rough, name is Julie & lives by MB by the Rourke bridge.
    Ended up on Appleton watching this one vehicle make loop after loop & pointing to her.
    They finally pulled into Towers parking lot & stopped, as she was walking over to the car it pulled away, which I thought was a shitty thing to do & told her so.
    Strike up a conversation & next thing ya know she’s in the car & I’m giving her a ride home.
    Made a pit stop on the way, BBBJCIM NQBS for 25.
    Got digits & did a very good job & would repeat.
    Face 5
    Body 5
    Service 8-8.5

    Grabbed a quick bite & made one last roll through & Jen’s b/f is still sitting & waiting, chuckled to myself & went home.

    It's gotta be the full moon cause everday this week i've done hook ups, except Wednesday & i would've that night if price & service could've been worked out. Friday i saw the Brazilian woman but haven't posted it yet.

    Have fun stay safe

  15. #972

    Melissa & Nikki

    Hooked up with the ole ball n chain Melissa today.
    Was a little chaotic at first, misplaced keys, driving here & there, lost then found cell phone & it all worked out & had another stellar time.
    I won’t fully review her as it’s been done, cept to say GAWD I’m glad I met this gal, and so are some others I think.

    Saw Nikki over at Jay’s after & asked her about her cell phone.
    Says she paid the bill but lost the phone, yeah right.
    I called the number & got the message, the number you have dialed isn’t working, out of order, or disconnected.
    When she heard that she got a little pissy & says dude I lost the phone, to which I replied even if you lost the phone, if you paid the bill like you said you did, it would’ve gone to voicemail.
    So next hook up will be 30 right & she goes I ain’t doing it for 30, & we leave it at that, but we’ll see I think I can convince her do it for 30.
    She also is offering fs for like 60-70, she is pretty hot & in the immortal words of Bill Clinton “I’d hit it”.
    She was with another girl that is also very hot, first time I’ve seen her around, nice slim & trim body & pretty face, didn’t get a name & they walked off together & I’m thinking…. Fresh meat!!!…. I mean a nice new face!

    Confirmed with the gal I did at the park n ride & it’s not free for me if I bring a girl for her, too bad so sad for me.
    Have fun stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape