Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 930 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2110
    I'm not saying she's the real deal because I've never seen her but that link you posted is about as credible as all of those escortbusts links. It's just spam with numbers and posts scraped from BP and other sites to scare guys into paying for their site.


  2. #2109

    Yeah, ummmm. Check link below. YMMV, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JtLee007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is the real deal?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndent/15404194
    http://www.escortstings.com/435-226-3699/

  3. #2108

    Emerald tantra

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    So I figured I'd share some of my Rub experiences, Aranka advertises on BP, her site http://emeraldtantra.com/. She showers with you to start, then you receive a really nice massage, while teasing throughout, she then glides her beautiful body all over you for an amazing finish! Very sexy and one of my more enjoyable experiences.

    Next up was this one, she is in her late 40's, poss early 50's. However, she works out and is very fit! She gives a mechanical therapeutic massage topless. For 200, she is extremely discreeet and does not like too much mutual touching below, she wants an extra 100 to be in just panties and allows you to touch her butt. So basically it will cost you 300 for a hand job by an older woman in panties. She told me many of her regulars will pay her 400 for that session! Really! She is way too expensive considering the other options available! If any of you are giving her for than 200, Shame on you for driving costs up for rest of us. She is maybe worth 160 for that, an hour!

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...ncall/22251183
    Hey bro, going to vegas in a couple weeks. Interested in the experience with Aranka. Can you please share more details? Did you do outcall? What type of place was it and was it close to strip? Do the girls all work in the same place or do they each have there own outcall location? Was there any FS or happy ending? Are the prices on the website accurate, no additional gratuity necessary?

    Thanks for all the info!

  4. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Took a shot and was glad I did. She's got a cute face nice ass. Tits weren't big nor were they saggy. She had nice but small ones. Got a nice BBj from a thin and attractive young girl with long dark hair. Following be BJ she slipped on a rubber and I pounded away for about 30-40 minutes. Some lfks were good. Doggie was great cause she has a small but bubble butt. It was 250. In the afternoon. If your looking to hook up with thin and delivers. I'll give her a thumbs up.
    Pretty sure she is a drug user her teeth are really jacked up so I would beware heard she does it bare also.

  5. #2106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this one?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leah_Love
    I don't believe that is the same lady. I have a phone number and sent it a text. No reply. She was amazing.

    C3.

  6. #2105

    This Leah Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what happened to Leah Love? I haven't heard anything about her for a while now.
    Are you talking about this one?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leah_Love

  7. #2104

    No reviews on her

    Quote Originally Posted by JtLee007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is the real deal?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndent/15404194
    She has several ads since October 19,2016, but NO one has review her and she wants 300/ hour, no half hour available.

    With those set of rules, she has to get some reviews before demanding 300/ hour.

  8. #2103

    Bali Indian Desi Goddess!

    Does anyone know if this girl is the real deal?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndent/15404194
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen_shot_2013-01-22_at_1.10.56_PM.jpg‎  

  9. #2102

    Any clue?

    Anyone have any idea what happened to Leah Love? I haven't heard anything about her for a while now.

  10. #2101

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    That's her it's hit or miss with her I think it was back in 2015 when she was having or giving a hard time with the guys a couple of seniors were pissed with her. Also she used to walk the street. About 1. 5 to 2 years ago most of us on USA don't really see her or at least I am figuring on that because I don't see any reviews on her. Now all this was almost 2 years ago so if she has changed for the better none of us can tell you so it's like you would be toftt all over I noticed though that she had some reviews in the last 2 months but they all sound like the same thing. Very generic reviews just my take good luck and let us know if she is good or bad.
    Ok. Took a shot and was glad I did. She's got a cute face nice ass. Tits weren't big nor were they saggy. She had nice but small ones. Got a nice BBj from a thin and attractive young girl with long dark hair. Following be BJ she slipped on a rubber and I pounded away for about 30-40 minutes. Some lfks were good. Doggie was great cause she has a small but bubble butt. It was 250. In the afternoon. If your looking to hook up with thin and delivers. I'll give her a thumbs up.

  11. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if I should post this in massage forum or here. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any good tantric therapists? Someone amazing for a bargain? I have seen Aranka and a few others around town. I will gladly post how those experiences went when I get home later, in the meantime I was curious if anyone wouldn't mind recommending any others? I usually visit the Body rub section on backpage and have seen most of the girls, so I will share those experiences in a bit, most of them are a simple massage with some doing a little b2 b, however there is nothing compared to an amazing tantric experience IMO.
    So I figured I'd share some of my Rub experiences, Aranka advertises on BP, her site http://emeraldtantra.com/. She showers with you to start, then you receive a really nice massage, while teasing throughout, she then glides her beautiful body all over you for an amazing finish! Very sexy and one of my more enjoyable experiences.

    Next up was this one, she is in her late 40's, poss early 50's. However, she works out and is very fit! She gives a mechanical therapeutic massage topless. For 200, she is extremely discreeet and does not like too much mutual touching below, she wants an extra 100 to be in just panties and allows you to touch her butt. So basically it will cost you 300 for a hand job by an older woman in panties. She told me many of her regulars will pay her 400 for that session! Really! She is way too expensive considering the other options available! If any of you are giving her for than 200, Shame on you for driving costs up for rest of us. She is maybe worth 160 for that, an hour!

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...ncall/22251183

  12. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if I should post this in massage forum or here. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any good tantric therapists? Someone amazing for a bargain? I have seen Aranka and a few others around town. I will gladly post how those experiences went when I get home later, in the meantime I was curious if anyone wouldn't mind recommending any others? I usually visit the Body rub section on backpage and have seen most of the girls, so I will share those experiences in a bit, most of them are a simple massage with some doing a little b2 b, however there is nothing compared to an amazing tantric experience IMO.
    Sahara has a website and is on backpage.

  13. #2098

    Tantra Masseuses??

    Wasn't sure if I should post this in massage forum or here. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any good tantric therapists? Someone amazing for a bargain? I have seen Aranka and a few others around town. I will gladly post how those experiences went when I get home later, in the meantime I was curious if anyone wouldn't mind recommending any others? I usually visit the Body rub section on backpage and have seen most of the girls, so I will share those experiences in a bit, most of them are a simple massage with some doing a little b2 b, however there is nothing compared to an amazing tantric experience IMO.

  14. #2097

    Lindsey Pelas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    And you call yourself a senior member. Your more like a rookie if you need help thinking she's real or not.
    I'm a newbie and I know better. Look up Lindsey on the internet.

  15. #2096

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostWun89  [View Original Post]
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-100-/23831387

    Anyone know if the chick in the link above is legit? First time going to LV and want to do an outcall with a busty blonde. Preferable age ranging from early 20's to mid 30's. Help a brotha out.
    And you call yourself a senior member. Your more like a rookie if you need help thinking she's real or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape