Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 930 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 13945
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2095

    Google her number

    Quote Originally Posted by LostWun89  [View Original Post]
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-100-/23831387

    Anyone know if the chick in the link above is legit? First time going to LV and want to do an outcall with a busty blonde. Preferable age ranging from early 20's to mid 30's. Help a brotha out.
    On one of her ads she says she is 37 Not 30 like on BackPage.

  2. #2094

    Visiting LV first Time

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-100-/23831387

    Anyone know if the chick in the link above is legit? First time going to LV and want to do an outcall with a busty blonde. Preferable age ranging from early 20's to mid 30's. Help a brotha out.

  3. #2093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Hey I saw some reviews on a Monique back in 2015. Is this the same one? Is she ok? Not good. Please let me know. I'll be in Vegas soon!!

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31372
    That's her it's hit or miss with her I think it was back in 2015 when she was having or giving a hard time with the guys a couple of seniors were pissed with her. Also she used to walk the street. About 1. 5 to 2 years ago most of us on USA don't really see her or at least I am figuring on that because I don't see any reviews on her. Now all this was almost 2 years ago so if she has changed for the better none of us can tell you so it's like you would be toftt all over I noticed though that she had some reviews in the last 2 months but they all sound like the same thing. Very generic reviews just my take good luck and let us know if she is good or bad.

  4. #2092
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Vegas next week can you guys steer me in the right direction of some reliable go to providers or what about the brothels?

    Thanks.
    Stay away from the brothes they are a waste of $!

  5. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    Kalani's HX ad caught my eye. She lists herself as 36-years old "34 D-23-33.5'5, 112 lbs. " While her HX network is strong, I only found one TER review on her. Any of you gents see this lady? Her body looks great and I'm hoping she has the skills a provider her age ought to.
    Dang she got one smoking hot body if that is what you see when the door opens!

  6. #2090

    Monique

    Hey I saw some reviews on a Monique back in 2015. Is this the same one? Is she ok? Not good. Please let me know. I'll be in Vegas soon!!

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31372

  7. #2089

    CeeCee Taylor

    I too saw this wonderful lady last week in Vegas. I did the 2 hr for 5. Had an awesome experience. She is as advertised and reviewed you can't go wrong with this one.

  8. #2088

    Anyone See Kalani?

    Kalani's HX ad caught my eye. She lists herself as 36-years old "34 D-23-33.5'5, 112 lbs. " While her HX network is strong, I only found one TER review on her. Any of you gents see this lady? Her body looks great and I'm hoping she has the skills a provider her age ought to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kalani.jpeg‎  

  9. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    Never been to the brothels but from the knowledge I've learned on this fabulous website it's the general consensus that you will pay more for nothing special plus the brothels aren't exactly a close proximity to Vegas. At least an hour or so from the strip. You are better of going to a review site to find exactly what you're looking for. The site that I am referring to has the capability to sort the women by ethnicity, body type, tit size, real or fake tits, and more. How do any of us know what type of women you are looking for? By the way my ideal women has pistol grip ears and a flat head to sit my bear on.
    I found your woman! LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-12-15-19-01-26-152731890.jpg‎  

  10. #2086

    Brothels are a waste

    Never been to the brothels but from the knowledge I've learned on this fabulous website it's the general consensus that you will pay more for nothing special plus the brothels aren't exactly a close proximity to Vegas. At least an hour or so from the strip. You are better of going to a review site to find exactly what you're looking for. The site that I am referring to has the capability to sort the women by ethnicity, body type, tit size, real or fake tits, and more. How do any of us know what type of women you are looking for? By the way my ideal women has pistol grip ears and a flat head to sit my bear on.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Vegas next week can you guys steer me in the right direction of some reliable go to providers or what about the brothels?

    Thanks.

  11. #2085

    Visiting

    I am visiting Vegas next week can you guys steer me in the right direction of some reliable go to providers or what about the brothels?

    Thanks.

  12. #2084

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    I visited Vegas few weeks ago for couple of nights and in my dream got a chance to see Kathryn Lee. She is one of a gem and you guys are lucky to have her in your city. Opted for an hour time. She is petite with lots of piercings and tattoos. Very playful and worth the time. Love her rose tattoos. Please treat her right.

    sincityskathrynlee.com
    When she first was on the scene, she was way more petite and had good rates. I've never seen her but her pics on her website make her look bigger and buffer LOL than what I remember, wow times have changed.

  13. #2083

    Kathryn

    I visited Vegas few weeks ago for couple of nights and in my dream got a chance to see Kathryn Lee. She is one of a gem and you guys are lucky to have her in your city. Opted for an hour time. She is petite with lots of piercings and tattoos. Very playful and worth the time. Love her rose tattoos. Please treat her right.

    sincityskathrynlee.com

  14. #2082

    Summer

    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

    Lindsey would you like me to ask the members for dirt like this on you?

    A2

  15. #2081

    Cecee Taylor

    I was visiting Vegas, and had good time with her. She is legit and very friendly. $300/ H.

    http://celiataylor.wixsite.com/escort

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape