Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.
    No this is Lacey very hard to see for the first time. But very real, hot tight body, loves to ride you yo death. I had a great time with her. Go experienceher you won't be disappointed. Also once she has seen you, then she is very easy to get intouch with.

  2. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno411  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully I'll get to see her!
    Report back, I know I'm going to set something up this weekend with her.

  3. #3643

    Thia

    I visited Thia http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643 and had a great time. I would definitely recommend her.

  4. #3642

    Gabby

    How do you become the 109th guy to confirm Gabby's stellar rating of perfectly average at best?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 9.12.23 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #3641

    Sam and petite

    Came back to Madison after some time and looking forward for next 3 months here.

    My contribution to the forum from which I get more then I give. Thanks to all.

    Over the holidays had a dream with Sam. All the reviews are accurate. Little tough to get hold off. It worth it. She has got the skills man. Definitely ATF.

    Few days later visited petite. Little Johnny was in a pinch. Settled for 30 minutes $.

    Ok, may repeat in a pinch but mostly no.

    http://608-658-6473.escortsincollege...-13955294.html

  6. #3640

    Good time

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-150h/17296156

    Seen her recently. Very easy set up and a decent hotel. Very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. Everything covered and enjoyed the best CBJ I have ever received. So is a true master at the craft. Very nice body with a nice round ass. She knows what she is doing and very much so enjoys making others happy. Will certainly repeat and try to get a more open menu.

  7. #3639

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    So checking this one out and go down a few ads and there is one for her boyfriend.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...to-do/17846054

    Now let's see. Will he be waiting for me when I get to see her.. NOPE cause I am not going to get me that pussy. Sorry Howard.

    Play Safe.
    I noticed that right before reading your post. Yeah I think this is a DEFINITE pass for sure. Plenty more out there. Just have to hunt for the right one.

  8. #3638

    Daphne and friend

    So checking this one out and go down a few ads and there is one for her boyfriend.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...to-do/17846054

    Now let's see. Will he be waiting for me when I get to see her.. NOPE cause I am not going to get me that pussy. Sorry Howard.

    Play Safe.

  9. #3637

    Yea I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she was fun but I only do this every once in a while I'd like variety.

  10. #3636

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever. "Blondes do it better. " I saw her once, maybe 4 years ago. It was a good time. You can check the other site for reviews.

    She's been by many names. She was Summer when I saw her back in 2012:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1330205

    Here's a more recent set of reviews:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=291382

    I never repeated with her because the menu was limited, but I often thought about it. She's cute and friendly.
    Kudos for the quick review Popeye, and also Stallionman. Not sure I have time for the hard to get ahold of type with a limited menu. Appreciate all your help. The hunt now continues.

  11. #3635

    Perfect, sent her a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Iyou are looking for an Asian this is my recommendation. Her nam is Kim 6089060917 she has the most a amazing pussy she can literally squeeze you cock off. It is truly and experiance. Nice tight body, nice firm tits and creamer than hell. She has a great BBBJ also. She is only outcall so you have to provide the room. You should take her for a ride very good and right priced.
    Hopefully I'll get to see her!

  12. #3634

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Howard I believe that this is Lacey. She's been reviewed alot on The oThER site. The picturres are of Lacey. Can Someone confirm or correct me? https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=291382.
    I stand corrected. She has a nice body and lovely ass.

  13. #3633

    Lacey / Summer

    It's the same girl. Nice body fun to play with limited menu.

    Has wig. And is always late, if you set up for 4 plan on 530.

    Otherwise good time.

  14. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.
    Howard I believe that this is Lacey. She's been reviewed alot on The oThER site. The picturres are of Lacey. Can Someone confirm or correct me? https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=291382.

  15. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.
    Howard I believe that this is Lacey. She's been reviewed alot on The oThER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape