Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.
    She's been around forever. "Blondes do it better. " I saw her once, maybe 4 years ago. It was a good time. You can check the other site for reviews.

    She's been by many names. She was Summer when I saw her back in 2012:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1330205

    Here's a more recent set of reviews:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=291382

    I never repeated with her because the menu was limited, but I often thought about it. She's cute and friendly.

  2. #3629

    Ayana

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno411  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ayana the last time I was in Madison and took a break for a while, she was great and enthusiastic, anyone similar who has a full GFE menu?
    Looks like Ayana is around.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17836659

  3. #3628

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had the chance to see her? I couldn't find any reviews? Thanks for any help.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...treat/16484364
    I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.

  4. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno411  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ayana the last time I was in Madison and took a break for a while, she was great and enthusiastic, anyone similar who has a full GFE menu?
    Iyou are looking for an Asian this is my recommendation. Her nam is Kim 6089060917 she has the most a amazing pussy she can literally squeeze you cock off. It is truly and experiance. Nice tight body, nice firm tits and creamer than hell. She has a great BBBJ also. She is only outcall so you have to provide the room. You should take her for a ride very good and right priced.

  5. #3626

    Anyone see her?

    Wondering if anyone has had the chance to see her? I couldn't find any reviews? Thanks for any help.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...treat/16484364

  6. #3625

    Humanity

    I read a report recently on the Milwaukee board that I found inspiring:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3209439

    The author wrote with compassion about a provider who, like any human, has some flaws.

    May we all find our humanity as we indulge ourselves. I think it's possible.

  7. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with all FreeSurf said.

    Saw her about a week ago at nice west / south hotel.

    I might add one of the tightest little pussys to ever wrap it's self around me.

    Half for &xxY$ (my secret price code Popeye!) OK it was $80 - I usually always take halfs and if they run long. Oh well.

    She is tiny and very petite. If you are a boob guy probably not for you.

    I would repeat as I like the tiny ones, and the medium ones, and even some of the curvy ones.

    Damn got to go get me some pussy now.

    Play Safe -.
    Nice report! Makes me want to see Laceyy again. It's been a while.

  8. #3623

    Laceyy

    I have to agree with all FreeSurf said.

    Saw her about a week ago at nice west / south hotel.

    I might add one of the tightest little pussys to ever wrap it's self around me.

    Half for &xxY$ (my secret price code Popeye!) OK it was $80 - I usually always take halfs and if they run long. Oh well.

    She is tiny and very petite. If you are a boob guy probably not for you.

    I would repeat as I like the tiny ones, and the medium ones, and even some of the curvy ones.

    Damn got to go get me some pussy now.

    Play Safe -.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSurf81  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics. Slim and cute, but not very prompt. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS. Takes direction well. Definitely worth a try if this is your type and you're not in a hurry.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17830303

  9. #3622

    Revenge

    Best revenge for these girls is to read these reviews and NOBODY make any appointments with them.

    I agree not worth the time and effort in messing with them.

    Play Safe -.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've done that before with other ripoffs. I regret those lost moments of my life spent seeking pointless (and ineffective) revenge. May you be wiser than I was.

  10. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've done that before with other ripoffs. I regret those lost moments of my life spent seeking pointless (and ineffective) revenge. May you be wiser than I was.
    Wise words.

  11. #3620

    Laceyy

    Accurate pics. Slim and cute, but not very prompt. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS. Takes direction well. Definitely worth a try if this is your type and you're not in a hurry.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17830303

  12. #3619

    Anyone have recommendations on cute curvy (NOT BBW) asian, latina or black girls?

    I saw Ayana the last time I was in Madison and took a break for a while, she was great and enthusiastic, anyone similar who has a full GFE menu?

  13. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this one too. We should all fuck with her and set up meetings and not show up.
    I've done that before with other ripoffs. I regret those lost moments of my life spent seeking pointless (and ineffective) revenge. May you be wiser than I was.

  14. #3617

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this report. I was curious about Kayla.
    I was interested in this one too. We should all fuck with her and set up meetings and not show up.

  15. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdog14  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Kayla! She contacts you and sets you up to go into a building entryway where her black BF / Pimp tries to rob you.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5242/17821593

    On the flip side Lexxi's back. I had a great time with Lexxi, she's only here for the weekend but says she'll be moving back to Madison in the spring. She's an ATF and will be seeing her again and again!
    Thank you for this report. I was curious about Kayla.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape