Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 6045
-
01-03-17 10:04 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's been around forever. "Blondes do it better. " I saw her once, maybe 4 years ago. It was a good time. You can check the other site for reviews.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
She's been by many names. She was Summer when I saw her back in 2012:
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...Review=1330205
Here's a more recent set of reviews:
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=291382
I never repeated with her because the menu was limited, but I often thought about it. She's cute and friendly.
-
01-03-17 09:30 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 1154Ayana
Looks like Ayana is around.
Originally Posted by Reno411
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17836659
-
01-03-17 03:41 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 2927Tgtbt
I don't think you will find any reviews. My initial assumption is that it is a fake but if it isn't then you better go get that pussy cause it top shelf.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 18:20 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 75Iyou are looking for an Asian this is my recommendation. Her nam is Kim 6089060917 she has the most a amazing pussy she can literally squeeze you cock off. It is truly and experiance. Nice tight body, nice firm tits and creamer than hell. She has a great BBBJ also. She is only outcall so you have to provide the room. You should take her for a ride very good and right priced.
Originally Posted by Reno411
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 18:06 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 508Anyone see her?
Wondering if anyone has had the chance to see her? I couldn't find any reviews? Thanks for any help.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...treat/16484364
-
01-02-17 14:09 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 2120Humanity
I read a report recently on the Milwaukee board that I found inspiring:
https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3209439
The author wrote with compassion about a provider who, like any human, has some flaws.
May we all find our humanity as we indulge ourselves. I think it's possible.
-
01-02-17 14:04 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 2120Nice report! Makes me want to see Laceyy again. It's been a while.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 11:08 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 83Laceyy
I have to agree with all FreeSurf said.
Saw her about a week ago at nice west / south hotel.
I might add one of the tightest little pussys to ever wrap it's self around me.
Half for &xxY$ (my secret price code Popeye!) OK it was $80 - I usually always take halfs and if they run long. Oh well.
She is tiny and very petite. If you are a boob guy probably not for you.
I would repeat as I like the tiny ones, and the medium ones, and even some of the curvy ones.
Damn got to go get me some pussy now.
Play Safe -.
Originally Posted by FreeSurf81
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 11:00 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 83Revenge
Best revenge for these girls is to read these reviews and NOBODY make any appointments with them.
I agree not worth the time and effort in messing with them.
Play Safe -.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 10:01 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 332Wise words.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 04:54 #3620Regular Member

Posts: 11Laceyy
Accurate pics. Slim and cute, but not very prompt. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS. Takes direction well. Definitely worth a try if this is your type and you're not in a hurry.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17830303
-
01-01-17 23:37 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone have recommendations on cute curvy (NOT BBW) asian, latina or black girls?
I saw Ayana the last time I was in Madison and took a break for a while, she was great and enthusiastic, anyone similar who has a full GFE menu?
-
01-01-17 17:53 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've done that before with other ripoffs. I regret those lost moments of my life spent seeking pointless (and ineffective) revenge. May you be wiser than I was.
Originally Posted by DowntownMad
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 12:26 #3617Banned Member

Posts: 53Thanks
I was interested in this one too. We should all fuck with her and set up meetings and not show up.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 11:00 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thank you for this report. I was curious about Kayla.
Originally Posted by Rdog14
[View Original Post]
















