Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6045
-
01-04-17 05:40 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 75No this is Lacey very hard to see for the first time. But very real, hot tight body, loves to ride you yo death. I had a great time with her. Go experienceher you won't be disappointed. Also once she has seen you, then she is very easy to get intouch with.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 05:34 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 75Report back, I know I'm going to set something up this weekend with her.
Originally Posted by Reno411
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 04:16 #3643Regular Member

Posts: 5Thia
I visited Thia http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643 and had a great time. I would definitely recommend her.
-
01-03-17 22:16 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 2120Gabby
How do you become the 109th guy to confirm Gabby's stellar rating of perfectly average at best?
-
01-03-17 20:44 #3641Regular Member

Posts: 18Sam and petite
Came back to Madison after some time and looking forward for next 3 months here.
My contribution to the forum from which I get more then I give. Thanks to all.
Over the holidays had a dream with Sam. All the reviews are accurate. Little tough to get hold off. It worth it. She has got the skills man. Definitely ATF.
Few days later visited petite. Little Johnny was in a pinch. Settled for 30 minutes $.
Ok, may repeat in a pinch but mostly no.
http://608-658-6473.escortsincollege...-13955294.html
-
01-03-17 18:07 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 508Good time
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-150h/17296156
Seen her recently. Very easy set up and a decent hotel. Very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. Everything covered and enjoyed the best CBJ I have ever received. So is a true master at the craft. Very nice body with a nice round ass. She knows what she is doing and very much so enjoys making others happy. Will certainly repeat and try to get a more open menu.
-
01-03-17 17:55 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 508Yikes
I noticed that right before reading your post. Yeah I think this is a DEFINITE pass for sure. Plenty more out there. Just have to hunt for the right one.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 17:48 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 83Daphne and friend
So checking this one out and go down a few ads and there is one for her boyfriend.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...to-do/17846054
Now let's see. Will he be waiting for me when I get to see her.. NOPE cause I am not going to get me that pussy. Sorry Howard.
Play Safe.
-
01-03-17 16:51 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 45Yea I saw
Yeah she was fun but I only do this every once in a while I'd like variety.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 16:33 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 508Blonde
Kudos for the quick review Popeye, and also Stallionman. Not sure I have time for the hard to get ahold of type with a limited menu. Appreciate all your help. The hunt now continues.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 14:51 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 45Perfect, sent her a message
Hopefully I'll get to see her!
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 13:55 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 2927Thanks
I stand corrected. She has a nice body and lovely ass.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:33 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 261Lacey / Summer
It's the same girl. Nice body fun to play with limited menu.
Has wig. And is always late, if you set up for 4 plan on 530.
Otherwise good time.
-
01-03-17 12:15 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 124Howard I believe that this is Lacey. She's been reviewed alot on The oThER site. The picturres are of Lacey. Can Someone confirm or correct me? https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=291382.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 12:10 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 124Howard I believe that this is Lacey. She's been reviewed alot on The oThER.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]



















