Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 20,641 to 20,655 of 35479
-
01-04-17 02:09 #14839

Posts: 164Yeah I got to dream with Charli for the first time today at 7 eleven at old quadrant. Only had 20 roses, so it was enough for BBJCIM. Oh my god, she can deep throat and take it all. She didn't even spit. I got digits but she said phone was stolen. Anyways, going to try to reach her tomorrow for even more action. She great at what she does, is the finest I've met yet, and sweet and submissive type. My fav so far. But girl like her is not going to stick around long.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Also, met up with Desiree. Decent latino girl. First met her yesterday nears Walgreens at oakridge. Didn't bite for 20 roses. And no number. Yesterday ran into her nears sams, but I was hurry to go somewhere. She gave me digits. Last night I called her she told she'd be ready in 20 minutes. Didn't respond after that.
So I dreamt with renee instead near the Wendy near 528 yesterday. She's nice too. Good body, but older looking. She did BBJ (reluctant at first), but no CIM. I called Desiree who was in mccoy road travelodge. Said she wouldn't take less than 40 for anything. And I got to drive all the way out there for me to get stood up again. I'll pass on her, she's not worth it.
Have yet to dream with Lexi.
-
01-03-17 23:51 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 219Yeah. No catch
That was another thing, for what she charged ya think she would catch. But nah. Huge load everywhere all over me and my car. Like fucking really.
Originally Posted by Too40
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 23:33 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 489That's news to me! Not new to the game, been in it for a few years. The trail is not for me! I'll leave the trail ho's to you guys, I have my own stash of ho's to hit! LOL I just can't get the thought out of my head knowing that any trail ho I see just got fucked (maybe CIP) or just swallowed jizz and is back on the prowl without cleaning up. Ugh disgusting! And there's a whole list of other things that I'd rather not get into.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
I'm just enjoying the stories. Haha! Seen a lot of pros on this site! Haven't seen Joan in awhile, she's is looking good tho, might have to hit her up soon!
Stay fresh!
-
01-03-17 22:20 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie
Charlie is fine as fuck! I got to smash this pussy!
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-03-17 22:16 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 468Charlie
Her phone number works today!
Originally Posted by AviatorRandy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 22:15 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail
Another awesome dream with this mega tit beauty. Shelley never disappoints! I slid my dick in between those massive tits every chance I get! Shelly is PSE in every way! One of my true atf!
Digits for Seniors Only.
C5.
-
01-03-17 22:04 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 468Charlie
Her phone number works today!
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 21:57 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 268Shannon
She's great! I've pics of her from about a month ago showing her pussy on this thread.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 19:47 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 368Mariam
For tonight only. Mariam is currently in downtown (no in call though) and needs some dates. Mariam is a great date and one of my top 5 favorite girls of all time. You'll be missing out on a awesome date if you pass on her. Totally GFE, friendly and has master head doctor skills. SM only if u want more info.
-
01-03-17 19:42 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 1837That's the SW I saw off Nashville between 42 and 43 last week, I thought she was TGTBT. Someone thought it was Charli. DAMN. I missed that. Saw her for over an hour back there just waiting to be picked up!
Originally Posted by AviatorRandy
[View Original Post]
Won't miss her next time.
Grain 56.
-
01-03-17 17:45 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 376Hook me up son.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 16:03 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 142Today around 12
Saw the famous Shelley around 12 today near the waffle house. BBBJ for 30. On point.
-
01-03-17 14:46 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 72Jayda
Has anyone seen Jayda on OBT? Or walking anywhere else for that matter.
Have had trouble getting a hold of her. Thanks.
-
01-03-17 12:31 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 36LEO on the hunt this morn
Was cruising the trail this morning. I happened to be a few cars back behind two LEO cruisers heading south down the Trail.
Several times they would slow down to take a good look at a few walkers. Then they would pull off and keep heading down the Trail.
They did this several times, all the way past the Wendys south of the 528 overpass. Seems like they were looking for someone in particular.
Stay Safe.
-
01-03-17 10:18 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Hooked up late last night again with Shannon. I'm a huge fan of small tiny Chick's and Shannon definitely fits the description. Scooped her up in the new quadrant near oak ridge. Excellent BBBJ and CFS! Her pussy is so small I thought it was going to break her in 2! But guy's let me tell you, Shannon can definitely take a pounding! Took it like a woman!
She's looking for new customers. PM for digit's.
C5.











Reply With Quote





