Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14839
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Charlie is fine as fuck! I got to smash this pussy!

    C5.
    Yeah I got to dream with Charli for the first time today at 7 eleven at old quadrant. Only had 20 roses, so it was enough for BBJCIM. Oh my god, she can deep throat and take it all. She didn't even spit. I got digits but she said phone was stolen. Anyways, going to try to reach her tomorrow for even more action. She great at what she does, is the finest I've met yet, and sweet and submissive type. My fav so far. But girl like her is not going to stick around long.

    Also, met up with Desiree. Decent latino girl. First met her yesterday nears Walgreens at oakridge. Didn't bite for 20 roses. And no number. Yesterday ran into her nears sams, but I was hurry to go somewhere. She gave me digits. Last night I called her she told she'd be ready in 20 minutes. Didn't respond after that.

    So I dreamt with renee instead near the Wendy near 528 yesterday. She's nice too. Good body, but older looking. She did BBJ (reluctant at first), but no CIM. I called Desiree who was in mccoy road travelodge. Said she wouldn't take less than 40 for anything. And I got to drive all the way out there for me to get stood up again. I'll pass on her, she's not worth it.

    Have yet to dream with Lexi.

  2. #14838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Yeah. No catch

    That was another thing, for what she charged ya think she would catch. But nah. Huge load everywhere all over me and my car. Like fucking really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Too40  [View Original Post]
    Omw home yesterday passing by paradise next to the latin buffet seen mj aka jordan went in for the scoop told her I wanted BJ she said 80!! I asked her is it going to become gold when your done? I said I got 25 coins for BBBJCIM she agreed, specifically asked her if she will catch she agreed said just lmk when its going to I said ok cool? She set her phone to charge. Everything was all good until 15 min go by and she starts rushing me. Ok so here I cum I told her its about to go down she starts giving me a HJ I said you better get back on it and starts again, blow my load she made a mess didn't catch then she was like WTF!! LOL she got pissed I got even pissed I said you agreed to get that. She imeadiately gets out Left her phone starts walking away. I drive off slowly, she starts running after my car like a bangbros chick after they are done. Lmfao!! Its gets better, I guess she went to the bus stop borrowed a phone called her phone I answered she said I left my phone in your car. I responded what you know the tables have turned, starts pleaing I need my phone back. I said you fucked up my day now its my turn to fuck yours up. She was like no please don't I have this and that in there, so I said this phone worth something to you? You give me 20 coins I will bring it back. Got pissed said really you going to try me like that I said to begin with you tried the shit out of me? Went back cracked my window she droped the 20 coin in the car I gave her cell and went on with my day. LOL.

  3. #14837
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    The first girl with blonde hair is Joan Luv, she's a SW?
    That's news to me! Not new to the game, been in it for a few years. The trail is not for me! I'll leave the trail ho's to you guys, I have my own stash of ho's to hit! LOL I just can't get the thought out of my head knowing that any trail ho I see just got fucked (maybe CIP) or just swallowed jizz and is back on the prowl without cleaning up. Ugh disgusting! And there's a whole list of other things that I'd rather not get into.

    I'm just enjoying the stories. Haha! Seen a lot of pros on this site! Haven't seen Joan in awhile, she's is looking good tho, might have to hit her up soon!

    Stay fresh!

  4. #14836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number works today!
    Charlie is fine as fuck! I got to smash this pussy!

    C5.

  5. #14835

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorRandy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her so many times. Always answer my text and now nothing. http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19661877/.
    Her phone number works today!

  6. #14834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Another awesome dream with this mega tit beauty. Shelley never disappoints! I slid my dick in between those massive tits every chance I get! Shelly is PSE in every way! One of my true atf!

    Digits for Seniors Only.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170102_215808.jpg‎  

  7. #14833

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    That's the SW I saw off Nashville between 42 and 43 last week, I thought she was TGTBT. Someone thought it was Charli. DAMN. I missed that. Saw her for over an hour back there just waiting to be picked up!

    Won't miss her next time.

    Grain 56.
    Her phone number works today!

  8. #14832

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up late last night again with Shannon. I'm a huge fan of small tiny Chick's and Shannon definitely fits the description. Scooped her up in the new quadrant near oak ridge. Excellent BBBJ and CFS! Her pussy is so small I thought it was going to break her in 2! But guy's let me tell you, Shannon can definitely take a pounding! Took it like a woman!

    She's looking for new customers. PM for digit's.

    C5.
    She's great! I've pics of her from about a month ago showing her pussy on this thread.

  9. #14831

    Mariam

    For tonight only. Mariam is currently in downtown (no in call though) and needs some dates. Mariam is a great date and one of my top 5 favorite girls of all time. You'll be missing out on a awesome date if you pass on her. Totally GFE, friendly and has master head doctor skills. SM only if u want more info.

  10. #14830
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorRandy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her so many times. Always answer my text and now nothing. http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19661877/.
    That's the SW I saw off Nashville between 42 and 43 last week, I thought she was TGTBT. Someone thought it was Charli. DAMN. I missed that. Saw her for over an hour back there just waiting to be picked up!

    Won't miss her next time.

    Grain 56.

  11. #14829
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up late last night again with Shannon. I'm a huge fan of small tiny Chick's and Shannon definitely fits the description. Scooped her up in the new quadrant near oak ridge. Excellent BBBJ and CFS! Her pussy is so small I thought it was going to break her in 2! But guy's let me tell you, Shannon can definitely take a pounding! Took it like a woman!

    She's looking for new customers. PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Hook me up son.

  12. #14828

    Today around 12

    Saw the famous Shelley around 12 today near the waffle house. BBBJ for 30. On point.

  13. #14827

    Jayda

    Has anyone seen Jayda on OBT? Or walking anywhere else for that matter.

    Have had trouble getting a hold of her. Thanks.

  14. #14826

    LEO on the hunt this morn

    Was cruising the trail this morning. I happened to be a few cars back behind two LEO cruisers heading south down the Trail.

    Several times they would slow down to take a good look at a few walkers. Then they would pull off and keep heading down the Trail.

    They did this several times, all the way past the Wendys south of the 528 overpass. Seems like they were looking for someone in particular.

    Stay Safe.

  15. #14825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Hooked up late last night again with Shannon. I'm a huge fan of small tiny Chick's and Shannon definitely fits the description. Scooped her up in the new quadrant near oak ridge. Excellent BBBJ and CFS! Her pussy is so small I thought it was going to break her in 2! But guy's let me tell you, Shannon can definitely take a pounding! Took it like a woman!

    She's looking for new customers. PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170102_210010_kindlephoto-710966.jpg‎   IMG_20170102_210105_kindlephoto-745544.jpg‎   IMG_20170102_210154_kindlephoto-776515.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape