Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13825
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour. You can get as good a service elsewhere but, she is niche. So the donation is IMHO worth it to fuck black barbie.

  2. #13824
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts

    Texted her and her attitude was so ***** that I decided to pass. Just curious if anyone seen her and if I missed out.
    I've been with her several times. I try to get at least one session every time she visits. She has always been a sweet GFE with me. I think sometimes we all just have to take comms with these gals with a grain of salt. Put yourself in their shoes. I can't remember if it was her or another black girl I with one time last spring. We were going through the hotel lobby and the girl I was with gets a text. She showed me, it read "hey nword B!tc% can I fuck your ear hole. " It gets worse and its continual. IMHO you missed out. She has a smoking fine body (better than the pics), gives amazing head, a pink wet tight pussy, fucks like a minx. I'm not a fan of CG but she can ride like no other. Classy gal and she can hold an intelligent conversation.

  3. #13823

  4. #13822
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment bUT asked for a pic. Against my rule so I didn't respond even though I seen her before and thinks she was one of the best. Anyone knows how to get around the pic requirement?
    Here's a possibility: Google Images can search for images similar to an image you provide, so perhaps you could find an image of someone else who looks similar to you and use that image.

  5. #13821

    Kiki=Substandard

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    I when get Kiki recently and left with a mixed bag. So had good thing and bad things. So I get there and almost run face to face with the previous monger. But wasn't so much a discretion thing but I like point out that she never wash up good between. But wait, I going back up. She looked pretty good like a 7 and maybe 30 tops. She asked for the dough up front. Unfortunately my little guy just took over and I broke my own cardinal rule and fell into an incoherent state of weakness. Yeah, never pay up front. She ask for extra too. Wow Lau Lau. Already $60 house and $140 tip and you like more. So I give $10 here take it. Shucks I should have ran before that. But I did and it sure enough I fell in the mercy of what she wanted. I got small kind happy when she agreed to shower with me. She had the no soap rule and plus I had to stay hands off. What kind is that? Yeah, shower when suck. She get one really nice pair of gazongas and meaty eraser nips. On the level of Donna at Tokyo Spa. Too bad she hardly let me suck um. Back in the room she started huffing that we had to hurry up because she so busy. I was like what give because we got like a good 45 minutes to go. Super irritating. She let me sample them gazongas. But everything I lick them or kiss someother part, like rim or DATY she immediately follows up with the disinfectant wipes. She CBJ but by this time I want more but I no get power because I paid up front. Oh no. I was able to get in some DATY but absolutely no DATY. No choice but to pound at this point. Kiki does have a nice soft body while it's being penetrated. Ended in Italian job and when splooge all over than Chinese peach after peeling off the cover. Great ending for a crappy time. She no understand when I explain my impression in English. So I write it now before I forget. No way I going back. Up to you if you like go. But totally not worth it given the other options out there. Whatevers.
    I didn't let my session with Kiki get past 15 minutes. Paid house fee. 60 and when I attempted to explore her body, she blocked me from visiting the why so I left her 20 and spent my money elsewhere. I also enjoy the services of Sisi and will see her upon her arrival.

    Mongerholic.

  6. #13820
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts

    Texted her and her attitude was so ***** that I decided to pass. Just curious if anyone seen her and if I missed out.
    She's always been nice to me.

  7. #13819

    Deejae link

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I found her difficult to get a hold of even though I had seen her several times at Ginza. I even tried going through her website and got no where. Pretty much gave up a long time ago. Her head game is really good if you do ever see her.
    Anyone have a current ad / link?

  8. #13818

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    I when get Kiki recently and left with a mixed bag. So had good thing and bad things. So I get there and almost run face to face with the previous monger. But wasn't so much a discretion thing but I like point out that she never wash up good between. But wait, I going back up. She looked pretty good like a 7 and maybe 30 tops. She asked for the dough up front. Unfortunately my little guy just took over and I broke my own cardinal rule and fell into an incoherent state of weakness. Yeah, never pay up front. She ask for extra too. Wow Lau Lau. Already $60 house and $140 tip and you like more. So I give $10 here take it. Shucks I should have ran before that. But I did and it sure enough I fell in the mercy of what she wanted. I got small kind happy when she agreed to shower with me. She had the no soap rule and plus I had to stay hands off. What kind is that? Yeah, shower when suck. She get one really nice pair of gazongas and meaty eraser nips. On the level of Donna at Tokyo Spa. Too bad she hardly let me suck um. Back in the room she started huffing that we had to hurry up because she so busy. I was like what give because we got like a good 45 minutes to go. Super irritating. She let me sample them gazongas. But everything I lick them or kiss someother part, like rim or DATY she immediately follows up with the disinfectant wipes. She CBJ but by this time I want more but I no get power because I paid up front. Oh no. I was able to get in some DATY but absolutely no DATY. No choice but to pound at this point. Kiki does have a nice soft body while it's being penetrated. Ended in Italian job and when splooge all over than Chinese peach after peeling off the cover. Great ending for a crappy time. She no understand when I explain my impression in English. So I write it now before I forget. No way I going back. Up to you if you like go. But totally not worth it given the other options out there. Whatevers.
    Thank you for the report. That's how I figured things would go with her, that's why I only see Sisi there. Mahalo for confirming my suspicions.

  9. #13817

    Deejae

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment bUT asked for a pic. Against my rule so I didn't respond even though I seen her before and thinks she was one of the best. Anyone knows how to get around the pic requirement?
    I found her difficult to get a hold of even though I had seen her several times at Ginza. I even tried going through her website and got no where. Pretty much gave up a long time ago. Her head game is really good if you do ever see her.

  10. #13816

    Deejae

    I tried to make an appointment bUT asked for a pic. Against my rule so I didn't respond even though I seen her before and thinks she was one of the best. Anyone knows how to get around the pic requirement?

  11. #13815
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorFun  [View Original Post]
    You're right she might be younger damn it I like older women.
    I seen her a couple of months ago. Real pics, real local kine, real honest. Her age as posted. I was trying to see her again but our schedule didn't match up.

  12. #13814

    Chase whatever

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts

    Texted her and her attitude was so ***** that I decided to pass. Just curious if anyone seen her and if I missed out.

  13. #13813
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    How do you know she is not lying about her age?
    You're right she might be younger damn it I like older women.

  14. #13812

    Kiki on Williams St.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    It's obviously TGTBT, but it always catches my attention.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6745404
    I when get Kiki recently and left with a mixed bag. So had good thing and bad things. So I get there and almost run face to face with the previous monger. But wasn't so much a discretion thing but I like point out that she never wash up good between. But wait, I going back up. She looked pretty good like a 7 and maybe 30 tops. She asked for the dough up front. Unfortunately my little guy just took over and I broke my own cardinal rule and fell into an incoherent state of weakness. Yeah, never pay up front. She ask for extra too. Wow Lau Lau. Already $60 house and $140 tip and you like more. So I give $10 here take it. Shucks I should have ran before that. But I did and it sure enough I fell in the mercy of what she wanted. I got small kind happy when she agreed to shower with me. She had the no soap rule and plus I had to stay hands off. What kind is that? Yeah, shower when suck. She get one really nice pair of gazongas and meaty eraser nips. On the level of Donna at Tokyo Spa. Too bad she hardly let me suck um. Back in the room she started huffing that we had to hurry up because she so busy. I was like what give because we got like a good 45 minutes to go. Super irritating. She let me sample them gazongas. But everything I lick them or kiss someother part, like rim or DATY she immediately follows up with the disinfectant wipes. She CBJ but by this time I want more but I no get power because I paid up front. Oh no. I was able to get in some DATY but absolutely no DATY. No choice but to pound at this point. Kiki does have a nice soft body while it's being penetrated. Ended in Italian job and when splooge all over than Chinese peach after peeling off the cover. Great ending for a crappy time. She no understand when I explain my impression in English. So I write it now before I forget. No way I going back. Up to you if you like go. But totally not worth it given the other options out there. Whatevers.

  15. #13811
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat22  [View Original Post]
    I had her in Waikiki when she just arrived a little over a month ago. She is a nice girl and despite the tats and the goth / rocker look, she is very mellow and down to earth. She is very intelligent. While her attitude isn't cold, you can kinda tell she won't be doing this for long. A little inexperienced but overall a very nice lay, you will need to take the lead with her. BJ is something more to be desired but that's never a big thing for me. Don't expect to drop in and pound her, I couldn't even get it in with DS. Everything is covered. No rush.
    What was the rates for her? Mahalo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape