Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13810
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluder  [View Original Post]
    The detailed report of this Chinese girl is correct. First time meeting her was at the Liliha house on the corner. Have not been to the Kapahulu incall. She is a sweet girl who tries hard to please and make sure you are well relaxed. Got there for a 9:30 pm appointment and I recall her wearing tight grey yoga pants (no panty) and a sports bra when I got there. Nice slim fit body and perky tits. Whether it was just an ego boost or not, she did compliment me on my size for being Asian and that I had "nice muscle body" and I liked it haha.

    She showed me to the shower and politely excused herself. I could hear her showering in the other room as I took mine. We both met back in the room and I dropped my towel and unwrapped hers. Brought her closer and we hugged and did some LFK. The friction of my cock pushing against her kitty got jr standing tall so she went down on her knees for some BBBJ with some spit as I instructed since I like a fairly wet BJ. Moved to the bed for some 69 and could taste her freshly cleaned nani while I thrust her mouth from below. She is one of those Asian girls that looks innocent but actually can be a freak if you treat her right. Put her on her back for some DATY / DATO with some roaming of the finger but did not attempt FIV or FIA. After she was moist and ready she grabbed the cover and asked which position I wanted to start in? Ladies first and let her pick, on to MISH and started slowly pounding her to picking up momentum and then putting her legs on my shoulders pushing into her. The house was very quiet so you can imagine how loud her moans could be but it only turned me on even more. Flip her over for some DS and could tell I was going ham so I eased up and asked if she was ok? Surprisingly she said "yes I'm ok, I like it, keep going". Kept going for another 10 min and switched to picking her up and bobbing her up and down on me while firmly grabbing that tight butt while she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were working up a sweat and DFK till both of us needed to take a break. Layed her head on my chest with one hand giving me a HJ. Put her on CG and then RCG, repositioned her to the edge of the bed for the last MISH and when I was about to blow I pulled out ripping the cover off and she went down for BBBJCIM but some went in her hair. Not sure if she was indeed new to the game or doing this before but my first session went very well. YMMV as said before. May go visit the new place. Total was $$ for the hour.
    First paragraph says, went to Liliha a long time ago, never been to Kapahulu incall location. Where was this session at? Is this a recent review?

  2. #13809
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Thanks for the heads up. Something is funny here because one guy is posting glowing reviews and info that it's her pics. Ahhhhhh. Think I'll stick to my AMP girls. Too much funny stuff going on. Much mahalos for the tip.
    If "Sisi" is that great of a provider after all this time, she should post a real photo of herself like Joon- actual photo with everything below neck showing and face blurred out.

  3. #13808

    Not exactly TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Abby Jane has reviews here and elsewhere going back 2 years.

  4. #13807

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorFun  [View Original Post]
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ght-we/6803039

    I like it when they don't lie about their age. Anyone seen her.
    How do you know she is not lying about her age?

  5. #13806

    Many places at once!


  6. #13805

    Ouch looks ike another ripoff?

    Another rip off?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...nolulu/6813335

    Pay up fron if you are dumb and extra horny, certainly you will be separated from your kala, fucked without a kiss!

  7. #13804

    Jenna

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ght-we/6803039

    I like it when they don't lie about their age. Anyone seen her.

  8. #13803
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong here. There has never been A REAL photo of Sisi posted, not even with face covered, not even when she was in Liliha. She or someone at Kapahulu location is getting fair or good reports,(if you get this girl) while others are getting someone else or bad service. I never did go to Liliha / Bates location because neighbors there stated complaining about the traffic etc. And got a old Chinese lady at Kapahulu (that's not close to photo in ad) which turned me off on any future appointments there. They continue to this day with fake photos.
    Uh oh. Thanks for the heads up. Something is funny here because one guy is posting glowing reviews and info that it's her pics. Ahhhhhh. Think I'll stick to my AMP girls. Too much funny stuff going on. Much mahalos for the tip.

  9. #13802

    Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    I lied, it'll have to wait until after the weekend. But I'll take a shot, oh yes I will.

  10. #13801

    Real photo of Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is wow! Always wondered about Sisi, but not, anymore after your detailed got report. I'm an AMP guy so was hesitant about venturing out to the Kapahulu SPOT you mentioned. Just to be clear, she looks similar to the two ads your mentioned, right? If so, I'll take, the plunge. Those pics look damn fine. Much thanksfor the detailed information!
    Correct me if I'm wrong here. There has never been A REAL photo of Sisi posted, not even with face covered, not even when she was in Liliha. She or someone at Kapahulu location is getting fair or good reports,(if you get this girl) while others are getting someone else or bad service. I never did go to Liliha / Bates location because neighbors there stated complaining about the traffic etc. And got a old Chinese lady at Kapahulu (that's not close to photo in ad) which turned me off on any future appointments there. They continue to this day with fake photos.

  11. #13800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    I had her in Waikiki when she just arrived a little over a month ago. She is a nice girl and despite the tats and the goth / rocker look, she is very mellow and down to earth. She is very intelligent. While her attitude isn't cold, you can kinda tell she won't be doing this for long. A little inexperienced but overall a very nice lay, you will need to take the lead with her. BJ is something more to be desired but that's never a big thing for me. Don't expect to drop in and pound her, I couldn't even get it in with DS. Everything is covered. No rush.

  12. #13799
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this haole chick yet?? See a lot of ads for her lately.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-sweet/6756232
    Post a review if you TOFTT. Mahalo.

  13. #13798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Please post a review when you do TOFTT. I been holding off seeing her because of lack of reviews on her. Mahalo.

  14. #13797

    TOFTT plans


  15. #13796

    Intel

    Can someone explain to me again why there are so many fake ads? What do they do with your number? Are they just bait and switch? Or do they start bombarding your number with ads / calls? I have a burner phone but would rather than have to deal with it if I don't have to. The first link almost looks local but unlikely. No matches on an image search.

    Just curiuos.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape