Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 500 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3716

    Crazy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Lexi around in three or four months. She got some bad reviews on this site so the guys may be staying away from her.
    I heard she got clean and is not working anymore, good for her if she did. She was getting crazier and crazier, one of the last times I seen her, she was chasing a car down the street swearing the whole time. LOL.

  2. #3715

    During the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andaroo  [View Original Post]
    I've just read over 2 years of this forum's posts and wish my town had one as active. I'm going to be passing through late Friday night and am thinking of making the rounds in your fair city. From what I gather, jay's, 7-11, westford and appleton are the places to be and. 4 is fair for BBBJ. Is it worth stopping and what can I expect around midnight? I appreciate you all, be safe.
    You might have better luck during the morning (when people are going to work) or early afternoon. I never have much luck late at night, might see one here or there but not anything worth stopping for. Good luck though.

  3. #3714

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Or know how to get hold of her. Pm me please would love to see her again!
    I have not seen Lexi around in three or four months. She got some bad reviews on this site so the guys may be staying away from her.

  4. #3713

    Passing through Friday night

    I've just read over 2 years of this forum's posts and wish my town had one as active. I'm going to be passing through late Friday night and am thinking of making the rounds in your fair city. From what I gather, jay's, 7-11, westford and appleton are the places to be and. 4 is fair for BBBJ. Is it worth stopping and what can I expect around midnight? I appreciate you all, be safe.

  5. #3712

    Doesn't anyone shate info anymore

    Posted a few times no. Replies either way. Sute has gone way down hill. That's a shame.

  6. #3711

    Today 3:30

    Made the loop today and not one soul out, even checked Jays.

  7. #3710

    Today

    Just made the loop at 3:00 PM, not a SW to be seen.

  8. #3709

    Struck out again

    Swung threw at 1 am covered all the turf in the reports didn't see a soul. I would think that Friday night would be good I guess not. Any advise I'm not from the area but pass threw for work but usally at odd hours. Thanks Joe.

  9. #3708

    A couple were out this morning.

    Was out this morning around 10:30,Lauren and Jen (used to be the prettiest girl out there) were at Jays. Seen Nikki(red hair),she has put on some weight, walking down Appleton pulling a purple luggage carry on. Went down Westford and seen Bianca, by the dirty look she gave when I hit my horn, she is not working!) Went by CJs and seen Amanda, tried to text and then call her but she did not pick up or text back. Lucky by the time I drove back I caught up with her as she was going into her Apt. , nice BBBJCIM (She is so good looking!) forgot to ask her if her phone was not working or if she has a new number (sorry). Good luck and stay safe.

  10. #3707

    Gabby (AKA Brittany)

    Went for a ride today and the only girl out was Gabby, she is easy to spot, still wearing bright, mostly pink but with some white and black yoga pants!

  11. #3706

    The girls do talk to each other, but?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    The ones that can Internet talk to the ones that can't. .
    I got the whole story about who has been talking to the girls about me!

    I do not condone what they did, but I do understand why they did it.

    Sometimes a Monger can see a girl enough times where they begin to trust her (me included). But some take it a step further and start to have a false sense of friendship with them (They only want are money and anything else they can get from us), they start giving them rides, running errands for them and ultimately think they are helping a friend when they tell the girl not only what was posted about them, but also give the username of the person who wrote the post!

    Yes, the girls do talk to each other, that does not make it right for a fellow Monger to make it easier for them to figure it out, but what do I know, I am Justajohn. LOL. Take care and be safe.

  12. #3705

    Has anyone seen lexi around?

    Or know how to get hold of her. Pm me please would love to see her again!

  13. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    I have been snitched on so many times I do not care anymore
    Been ringing that bell for a long time now

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Heres the bad news.To the person who spilled the beans
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    So someone is feeding/showing these girls the site, the forum & board & they are putting two & two together on whose who.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Outed again
    Quote Originally Posted by UrsusBaller  [View Original Post]
    Bros before ho's you dumbass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    As already stated it doesn't matter that you or the girls know about me or I you, probably makes it easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh outed again
    You are right, & I just don't care anymore it won't stop me from posting.

  14. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Every single thing you post about the girls will 100% be reported back to them, including your"Username" ! This is happening on a daily basis.
    The ones that can Internet talk to the ones that can't. .

  15. #3702

    Just a friendly warning!

    I love this site, I love sharing my stories and reading other mongers stories about their adventures with the girls. I also like to share contacts and get new contact (this is what is should be about).

    Every single thing you post about the girls will 100% be reported back to them, including your"Username" ! This is happening on a daily basis.

    I have been snitched on so many times I do not care anymore, I post what I want and if some of the girls are mad, so be it.

    Just a warning, do not post anything on here that you do not wish one of the girls to see, you can PM me for more information. Take care and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape