Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Certainly on my short list. Would like more intel first though.
    Wouldn't we all? Some poor bastard has to take one for the team. It could actually be you. Go see her, report back. That's the best way to build credibility on this board.

  2. #3614

    2 very different encounters

    Beware of Kayla! She contacts you and sets you up to go into a building entryway where her black BF / Pimp tries to rob you.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5242/17821593

    On the flip side Lexxi's back. I had a great time with Lexxi, she's only here for the weekend but says she'll be moving back to Madison in the spring. She's an ATF and will be seeing her again and again!

  3. #3613

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/17725943

    She's sort of GFE. But aren't they all? The devil is in the details.

    Cassidy initially said no kissing. Normally, I'd move on. But something told me to offer to pay more for that. Usually, that's a bad idea. The kissing you pay extra for is generally half-assed and reluctant.

    Thankfully, though, it was only $40 more. At the time her ad said $180 for an hour. She's since bumped that to $200. But when I talked with her, she said, $220 for what I'd asked for. I thought, why not?

    And then, when we met and started kissing, it was not reluctant at all. Very open, very fluid, very wonderful. We kissed a lot. As the saying goes, YMMV. The approach that worked with Cassidy may not work that well with other providers. In fact, I know it doesn't. But that's ok. It works to get many of them to hang up the phone on me. Which is the clearest signal I could get that they're probably not what I'm looking for.

    Be clear and open and respectful stating what you want. Treat it like a negotiation with a human being who was needs and desires and boundaries that are somewhat fluid potentially.

    Anyway, on to the review.

    She was very fresh and clean for DATY. She loved it. She's not super vocal. But she's very cute, very nice body.

    With Cassidy everything is covered.

    Still, easily top 5 for me. Definite repeat.
    Have to agree 100% with Popeye's review. I've seen her earlier this summer, and extra options were not there. Seen her this morning and same deal as Popeye. Very nice girl, with a smoking body. Seemed to enjoy the DATY very much and the DFK was great.

    I highly recommend a visit to see her. I klnow I am new on the board but not new to the hobby by far.

    Have a great safe New Year gentleman. Cheers to you!

  4. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I finally met up with Eva:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/17816780

    Very nice body. Cute face, but some acne issues. I enjoyed BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and mish (my favorite) for the finish. I'm a simple man. I would consider repeating. She's a nice girl.
    Thank you for the review. Planning to see her, may I know the damage $.

  5. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Certainly on my short list. Would like more intel first though.

  6. #3610

    Eva

    I finally met up with Eva:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/17816780

    Very nice body. Cute face, but some acne issues. I enjoyed BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and mish (my favorite) for the finish. I'm a simple man. I would consider repeating. She's a nice girl.

  7. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Lots of dudes put up with the BS because of the pussy. It has tremendous power, always has, always will. I give them ten minutes then I am in the wind.
    You're better off leaving than waiting. Even with Shae, who I worship. Cash in my pocket is better than watching my dignity swirl down the drain. Even if her lips are on my cock while I watch it happen.

  8. #3608

    Bull

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to meet her at her place but the woman had me waiting for almost 30 minutes. What is up with her? B+&$c think she can just blow people off. Bi! Had so many excuse. Just be honest and I moved on. Why would she kept calling me to meet her but had me waiting there? Sick of her BS. I guess I be seeing Blue instead tonight. Had me cancel other appt just for her BS Shae.
    Lots of dudes put up with the BS because of the pussy. It has tremendous power, always has, always will. I give them ten minutes then I am in the wind.

  9. #3607

    Shae

    Was supposed to meet her at her place but the woman had me waiting for almost 30 minutes. What is up with her? B+&$c think she can just blow people off. Bi! Had so many excuse. Just be honest and I moved on. Why would she kept calling me to meet her but had me waiting there? Sick of her BS. I guess I be seeing Blue instead tonight. Had me cancel other appt just for her BS Shae.

  10. #3606

    Different number

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    When it's too good to be true, it usually is:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ting/16641735

    I texted that number and got an angry response. I use copy / paste to call usually, so it's not that I mistyped the number. Perhaps the poster did. Or it's a malicious thing.
    If you look at several of the ads you will see a different number on a couple of them. Not sure which one is correct?

  11. #3605

    Tgtbt

    When it's too good to be true, it usually is:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ting/16641735

    I texted that number and got an angry response. I use copy / paste to call usually, so it's not that I mistyped the number. Perhaps the poster did. Or it's a malicious thing.

  12. #3604

    You the man

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I mean "sucks" as in "The Bears Still Suck", not suck in a good way. Being with a really great black woman is one of the best experiences you can have. Kissing those full, luscious lips is truly a treat. Then watching those lips encircle your little white dick is an amazing sensation coupled with an amazing sight. They tend to have more prominent clits than white women, and are great fun to eat. Just to whet your appetite for more sistah action, here a few pics of my last encounter.

    Coochie (Loves Chocolate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I've had lame ones too, don't get me wrong, but finding a good one is totally worth it.
    Getting all that good black pussy. That is one big clit.

  13. #3603

    Sorry Sistah Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd give a sister a try and TOFTT: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...kelly/17534851.

    Says she's from Milwaukee. Not sure if its the same girl as in pictures, but girl in real life seems to have an even cuter face with one of the best bodies I have seen. Very athletic, no fat at all, nice ass, nice b cub breasts. She quoted 150 H, and I negotiated to 200 H with kissing. Menu was super limited. Kissing was no tongue and basically non-existent. It was like being with a robot. After giving me CBJ she mentioned that FS was not included and was another $100. LOL. I told her very nicely in Madison she's really asking for way too much, and ended my session early, paying her less than what was agreed to. We left it at that. Very disappointing, will not repeat. Lesson learned boys. Always check explicitly before hand.
    I mean "sucks" as in "The Bears Still Suck", not suck in a good way. Being with a really great black woman is one of the best experiences you can have. Kissing those full, luscious lips is truly a treat. Then watching those lips encircle your little white dick is an amazing sensation coupled with an amazing sight. They tend to have more prominent clits than white women, and are great fun to eat. Just to whet your appetite for more sistah action, here a few pics of my last encounter.

    Coochie (Loves Chocolate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I've had lame ones too, don't get me wrong, but finding a good one is totally worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161228_103744-540x303.jpg‎   IMG_20161228_103839-540x303.jpg‎   IMG_20161228_103941-540x303.jpg‎   IMG_20161228_104153-540x960.jpg‎   IMG_20161228_104329-540x960.jpg‎  


  14. #3602

    Jessica Browning


  15. #3601

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blue? She looks great in the pic and thinking about seeing her tonight.
    I assume you mean:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/16624733

    No, I've tried to contact her. She's not very responsive. I look forward to your report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape