Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6045
-
01-01-17 11:00 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 2120Wouldn't we all? Some poor bastard has to take one for the team. It could actually be you. Go see her, report back. That's the best way to build credibility on this board.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 09:28 #3614Regular Member

Posts: 142 very different encounters
Beware of Kayla! She contacts you and sets you up to go into a building entryway where her black BF / Pimp tries to rob you.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5242/17821593
On the flip side Lexxi's back. I had a great time with Lexxi, she's only here for the weekend but says she'll be moving back to Madison in the spring. She's an ATF and will be seeing her again and again!
-
12-31-16 22:31 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 508Cassidy
Have to agree 100% with Popeye's review. I've seen her earlier this summer, and extra options were not there. Seen her this morning and same deal as Popeye. Very nice girl, with a smoking body. Seemed to enjoy the DATY very much and the DFK was great.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend a visit to see her. I klnow I am new on the board but not new to the hobby by far.
Have a great safe New Year gentleman. Cheers to you!
-
12-31-16 17:30 #3612Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for the review. Planning to see her, may I know the damage $.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 12:52 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 508Certainly on my short list. Would like more intel first though.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 11:45 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 2120Eva
I finally met up with Eva:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/17816780
Very nice body. Cute face, but some acne issues. I enjoyed BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and mish (my favorite) for the finish. I'm a simple man. I would consider repeating. She's a nice girl.
-
12-31-16 11:44 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 2120You're better off leaving than waiting. Even with Shae, who I worship. Cash in my pocket is better than watching my dignity swirl down the drain. Even if her lips are on my cock while I watch it happen.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 04:03 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 2927Bull
Lots of dudes put up with the BS because of the pussy. It has tremendous power, always has, always will. I give them ten minutes then I am in the wind.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 13:02 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 70Shae
Was supposed to meet her at her place but the woman had me waiting for almost 30 minutes. What is up with her? B+&$c think she can just blow people off. Bi! Had so many excuse. Just be honest and I moved on. Why would she kept calling me to meet her but had me waiting there? Sick of her BS. I guess I be seeing Blue instead tonight. Had me cancel other appt just for her BS Shae.
-
12-30-16 11:51 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 413Different number
If you look at several of the ads you will see a different number on a couple of them. Not sure which one is correct?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 11:26 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 2120Tgtbt
When it's too good to be true, it usually is:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ting/16641735
I texted that number and got an angry response. I use copy / paste to call usually, so it's not that I mistyped the number. Perhaps the poster did. Or it's a malicious thing.
-
12-30-16 10:04 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 2927You the man
Getting all that good black pussy. That is one big clit.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 00:58 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 1363Sorry Sistah Sucks
I mean "sucks" as in "The Bears Still Suck", not suck in a good way. Being with a really great black woman is one of the best experiences you can have. Kissing those full, luscious lips is truly a treat. Then watching those lips encircle your little white dick is an amazing sensation coupled with an amazing sight. They tend to have more prominent clits than white women, and are great fun to eat. Just to whet your appetite for more sistah action, here a few pics of my last encounter.
Originally Posted by MadTownIsDown
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Loves Chocolate) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. I've had lame ones too, don't get me wrong, but finding a good one is totally worth it.
-
12-29-16 22:33 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 75Jessica Browning
Anyone seen this beauty?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wning/17512973
-
12-29-16 21:43 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blue
I assume you mean:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/16624733
No, I've tried to contact her. She's not very responsive. I look forward to your report.

















