Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13795

    Luana?

    Anyone have any info on her? I've seen her ads on BP many times, and considered seeing her, but never took the plunge.

    Remove the space to make the link work:

    http://tiny url.com/z56j9zs

  2. #13794

    Lexus Lux

    I had been looking to meet up with her for a while but her ad never seemed to be up during times I was free. Today I decided to just take a shot and message her anyway. So glad I did!

    Setup was easy. I texted and set up a 1-hour appt. I was at her place a half hour later. She answered the door in a sexy nightie, fresh out of the shower and smelling great.

    We went back to her room and didn't waste much time. I got undressed and she gave me a short CBJ. She seemed eager to get to the sex. "want to fuck?" We went into mish, which was great. She was tight and wet, and her whispering into my ear, "Harder. Fuck me harder" definitely helped me pop after 15 or 20.

    We lay there chatting and after I had recovered, she put another condom on me, woke up junior, and then jumped on top. Watching her big tits bounce as she rode was great. Went to doggie and then finished in mish again.

    It was a good experience for me. We clicked a bit in the sexual department. She's got a pretty face, nice and thick, big natural boobs (D? And you can tell she really enjoys sex. She's also cool and funny with a great attitude. Laid back, and has a magic pussy. $$ for an hour of unwatched clock. YMMV, I'll definitely be back.

  3. #13793

    Williams st. House

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    It's obviously TGTBT, but it always catches my attention.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6745404
    This is the Williams street house. Why MT MV. You may get Sisi if your lucky, an older lady or a new young one.

  4. #13792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Anyone see this girl?

    It's obviously TGTBT, but it always catches my attention.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6745404

  5. #13791
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluder  [View Original Post]
    The detailed report of this Chinese girl is correct. First time meeting her was at the Liliha house on the corner. Have not been to the Kapahulu incall. She is a sweet girl who tries hard to please and make sure you are well relaxed. Got there for a 9:30 pm appointment and I recall her wearing tight grey yoga pants (no panty) and a sports bra when I got there. Nice slim fit body and perky tits. Whether it was just an ego boost or not, she did compliment me on my size for being Asian and that I had "nice muscle body" and I liked it haha.

    She showed me to the shower and politely excused herself. I could hear her showering in the other room as I took mine. We both met back in the room and I dropped my towel and unwrapped hers. Brought her closer and we hugged and did some LFK. The friction of my cock pushing against her kitty got jr standing tall so she went down on her knees for some BBBJ with some spit as I instructed since I like a fairly wet BJ. Moved to the bed for some 69 and could taste her freshly cleaned nani while I thrust her mouth from below. She is one of those Asian girls that looks innocent but actually can be a freak if you treat her right. Put her on her back for some DATY / DATO with some roaming of the finger but did not attempt FIV or FIA. After she was moist and ready she grabbed the cover and asked which position I wanted to start in? Ladies first and let her pick, on to MISH and started slowly pounding her to picking up momentum and then putting her legs on my shoulders pushing into her. The house was very quiet so you can imagine how loud her moans could be but it only turned me on even more. Flip her over for some DS and could tell I was going ham so I eased up and asked if she was ok? Surprisingly she said "yes I'm ok, I like it, keep going". Kept going for another 10 min and switched to picking her up and bobbing her up and down on me while firmly grabbing that tight butt while she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were working up a sweat and DFK till both of us needed to take a break. Layed her head on my chest with one hand giving me a HJ. Put her on CG and then RCG, repositioned her to the edge of the bed for the last MISH and when I was about to blow I pulled out ripping the cover off and she went down for BBBJCIM but some went in her hair. Not sure if she was indeed new to the game or doing this before but my first session went very well. YMMV as said before. May go visit the new place. Total was $$ for the hour.
    Much mahalos for the great report. Grounded for the holidays. But will try in the new year. Hope she's still here and can find the ad. Happy new year buddy.

  6. #13790
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm? How does a (second) providers "name" and a "go see instead" come up in your text convo with (first) provider?
    Hence the reason I posted to the forum. Because it's impossible for that to happen by dumb luck. Bottom line, they talk. Often enough. I have nothing to gain by making it up. I'm just letting everyone know what went down so they're aware. Believe it or not. It is what it is. At the end of the day there's my story, their story and the truth. Believe who you may. It makes no difference to me.

  7. #13789

    Weird experience post

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    HS8, by all means take it to "LB Lolo" forum. These ladies are jaded. Although some have great experiences, others have collaborated with their own negative experiences. It is what it is.
    Hmmm? How does a (second) providers "name" and a "go see instead" come up in your text convo with (first) provider?

  8. #13788
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Jasmine, without giving specifics. Just "anything" going on between you two?

    She kind of gave me answer like, she don't know anything etc. My assumption on this- Jasmine getting "mentioned" to Joon via one of the guys trying to make comparison points. Also both know each other, but I don't think they communicate. JMHO. I'm seeing her this coming weekend.
    Me too! Setup a morning breakfast feast with her Friday just before she goes into the busy weekend.

  9. #13787

    SiSi

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is wow! Always wondered about Sisi, but not, anymore after your detailed got report. I'm an AMP guy so was hesitant about venturing out to the Kapahulu SPOT you mentioned. Just to be clear, she looks similar to the two ads your mentioned, right? If so, I'll take, the plunge. Those pics look damn fine. Much thanksfor the detailed information!
    The detailed report of this Chinese girl is correct. First time meeting her was at the Liliha house on the corner. Have not been to the Kapahulu incall. She is a sweet girl who tries hard to please and make sure you are well relaxed. Got there for a 9:30 pm appointment and I recall her wearing tight grey yoga pants (no panty) and a sports bra when I got there. Nice slim fit body and perky tits. Whether it was just an ego boost or not, she did compliment me on my size for being Asian and that I had "nice muscle body" and I liked it haha.

    She showed me to the shower and politely excused herself. I could hear her showering in the other room as I took mine. We both met back in the room and I dropped my towel and unwrapped hers. Brought her closer and we hugged and did some LFK. The friction of my cock pushing against her kitty got jr standing tall so she went down on her knees for some BBBJ with some spit as I instructed since I like a fairly wet BJ. Moved to the bed for some 69 and could taste her freshly cleaned nani while I thrust her mouth from below. She is one of those Asian girls that looks innocent but actually can be a freak if you treat her right. Put her on her back for some DATY / DATO with some roaming of the finger but did not attempt FIV or FIA. After she was moist and ready she grabbed the cover and asked which position I wanted to start in? Ladies first and let her pick, on to MISH and started slowly pounding her to picking up momentum and then putting her legs on my shoulders pushing into her. The house was very quiet so you can imagine how loud her moans could be but it only turned me on even more. Flip her over for some DS and could tell I was going ham so I eased up and asked if she was ok? Surprisingly she said "yes I'm ok, I like it, keep going". Kept going for another 10 min and switched to picking her up and bobbing her up and down on me while firmly grabbing that tight butt while she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were working up a sweat and DFK till both of us needed to take a break. Layed her head on my chest with one hand giving me a HJ. Put her on CG and then RCG, repositioned her to the edge of the bed for the last MISH and when I was about to blow I pulled out ripping the cover off and she went down for BBBJCIM but some went in her hair. Not sure if she was indeed new to the game or doing this before but my first session went very well. YMMV as said before. May go visit the new place. Total was $$ for the hour.

  10. #13786

  11. #13785

    No holes Just Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to wait a couple of days. I might take this to "LB Lolo" forum. Review of "weird experience" post has some "holes" in the story.
    HS8, by all means take it to "LB Lolo" forum. These ladies are jaded. Although some have great experiences, others have collaborated with their own negative experiences. It is what it is.

  12. #13784

    Joon

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Jasmine, without giving specifics. Just "anything" going on between you two?

    She kind of gave me answer like, she don't know anything etc. My assumption on this- Jasmine getting "mentioned" to Joon via one of the guys trying to make comparison points. Also both know each other, but I don't think they communicate. JMHO. I'm seeing her this coming weekend.
    I don't know if they hang out now but they did a few years back.

  13. #13783
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Jasmine, without giving specifics. Just "anything" going on between you two?

    She kind of gave me answer like, she don't know anything etc. My assumption on this- Jasmine getting "mentioned" to Joon via one of the guys trying to make comparison points. Also both know each other, but I don't think they communicate. JMHO. I'm seeing her this coming weekend.
    I'm going to wait a couple of days. I might take this to "LB Lolo" forum. Review of "weird experience" post has some "holes" in the story.

  14. #13782
    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    Did Jasmine reply back to you at all?

    You only mentioned Joon's reply.
    I spoke to Jasmine, without giving specifics. Just "anything" going on between you two?

    She kind of gave me answer like, she don't know anything etc. My assumption on this- Jasmine getting "mentioned" to Joon via one of the guys trying to make comparison points. Also both know each other, but I don't think they communicate. JMHO. I'm seeing her this coming weekend.

  15. #13781
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I've known Joon for a few years now, and she has always been super sweet to me! Guess I'm just a lucky guy!
    Ditto. I've seen her quite a few times beginning when she was at Roses. I just love the way she kisses. She's one of the best providers out there, IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape