Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 16405
-
12-16-16 17:42 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 491I found her, dream away boys.
-
12-16-16 17:14 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 1250PLEASE! Somebody tell me this is real
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncalls/6780796
Google images pops up Asian Barbie on some model sites, so it's most likely bullshit.
But what if. ?
-
12-16-16 05:20 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 78Layla
Any report on her? Thanks.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-a-new/6681202
-
12-16-16 00:24 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 49Aiko
Saw a new ad on BP http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilable/6778596.
Anyone know if that's local hottie Aiko previously from Gogo spa? First pic looks like could be second not so much. Any info appreciated! Have a good holiday season brothers!
-
12-15-16 22:30 #13701Banned Member

Posts: 105Sisi
So sisi is sisi is jojo lucy so many different names same girl who is susan thanks.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 14:57 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 1897Hey thanks for the heads up! Hmmn. Going to have to think now. I'll do more RTFF on Sisi. I might try it when I'm looking for a change of pace. Really appreciate your follow up for me! Much mahalos.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 11:18 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 323Sisi warning
It was an amazing session, but she is very YMMV though. I have seen her a half dozen times and this was my first MSOG with her. I've also had 30 min sessions. As detailed in my report there was at least one guy that only saw her for 15 min. Those pics are are the closest to her, but definitely not her. Just a word of warning.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 05:49 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 1897All I can say is wow! Always wondered about Sisi, but not, anymore after your detailed got report. I'm an AMP guy so was hesitant about venturing out to the Kapahulu SPOT you mentioned. Just to be clear, she looks similar to the two ads your mentioned, right? If so, I'll take, the plunge. Those pics look damn fine. Much thanksfor the detailed information!
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 04:06 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 323Sisi from Kapahulu
She went on a short vacation and something I was looking for one night fell through, so I called (texted) her up. I wanted something a little different, so I asked about outfits and she said she had all of the ones that I asked about (something to remember for next time). I went on short notice (about 15 min) and she was ready and willing per usual. I have seen her quite a few times to different results, but she usually tries to see how fast she can get me off and I try to see how long I can last. The last time I saw her I lasted past the end of our session and she literally told me to hold and she would be right back. After 15 min I decided to simply leave. When she heard the door close she chased after me and told me to get back in the room because she wasn't done with me yet (she had to finish with the next customer first). That was a weird and wonderful encounter, but I digress.
When I arrived she had on a black corset / bra attached to thigh high black fishnet stockings and high high heels. At the top of the corset her nips were peeking through. . . Amazing sight to say the least. I just about lost it right then when she came up to me and we embraced like long lost lovers in DFK for like 5 min straight (almost couldn't breathe). I said I needed to rinse off first and then I hurried out. Back in the room and she was still smokin' hot and waiting lustfully. She dropped down after some more DFK and begin nibbling on me like my piece was an ear of corn and through a little BLS and then attempted BBBJDT (almost got me all in) and we were ready for action. She sauntered away from me and then bent over taking her now wet panties off inviting some standing DATY then P2 P. A little of this then on with the hat and onto the low mattress on the ground for some mish. I am not a big fan of mish unless its with Kana at Dream (I like to see how close I can get het breasts to her face while taking a hard pounding), but that's where we started. I decided to see how she react to different style of session on this night so I went mish for a few strokes then through her legs over her head and kept hitting it. Then I put her upside down and went pile driver to see her response. Nothing but positives tonight! Onto the bed for some CG (favorite position for her), then RCG, and then back to mish so she could rest. I then went DATY / FIV / DATO for a while and then flipped her over for doggie. Then went for standing doggie and she put one of her legs around my body and turned in for more DFK (did I mention this session was awesome?) I wanted to see her flexibility so I put her leg up on my shoulder while in that position and pounded a little more. We then went to the wall and standing doggie with her standing against the wall then I sat back on the bed with her sitting on me hopping vigorously up and down (I was winning the contest of not getting off the longest). I stood up with her still sitting on my piece and had her bouncing up and down while I was standing and holding her. I put her down and she turned around while standing and put me back in while face to face and jumped back in my arms. She decided that she would end me there and was riding me like a rocket while I was making sure to keep hold of her sweaty throbbing body and not to let her drop (sidenote, do this with Kana at Dream and make sure to have a good look in the mirror. WOW). Once I realized I couldn't hold it in anymore I put her on the edge of the bed and ripped the cover off and probably got some precum on her face. With her head hanging off the be I had her go BBBJCIM (she's a spitter unfortunately). She cleaned up, we talked and cuddled and I decided to go down for more DATY / DATO. Got her nice and wet and she went for another cover. We went mish, CG, and finshed in RCG for round 2. No idea how long I was there for, but best I've ever had with her. I'm out and maybe heading back over for seconds.
For those who like this sort of thing (L = 7 (felt like 10 on this night though), A = 10, S = 10).
She has a lot of different ads, but these 2 give the closest pics to what she actually looks like:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/photo-is-realandbeautiful-girl-studying-in-dancing-school-incall-outcall/6762517
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sweet-petite-asian-exoic-new-in-town/6584972Last edited by GrateFu; 12-15-16 at 04:09. Reason: More info
-
12-15-16 03:35 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 323Nope
All of the pics that look like random Chinese models with some sort of app type filter on them are fake pics of the girls from the Kapahulu AMP (which currently has 3 girls working I believe). The numbers are usually on pics and they only accept texts. Normal AMP pricing applies here.
Originally Posted by Xoxo808
[View Original Post]
1. Sisi (can be a great GFE) - http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6762517.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...siness/6765149
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...incall/6745476
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...hhhhhh/6556414
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...n-town/6584972
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...-job-s/6491627
2. Xinxin (Lucy)(Butterface but nice natural 'D's) - http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...d-bust/6688230.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...u-bang/6747390
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...apy-22/6535484
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...-staff/6607660
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...vip-22/6591556
3. Kelly (Mini)(Never tried, but is ok looking and a little older than the others) -.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-6319/6765560
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...g-girl/6585033
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-6319/6762748
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...4-6319/6673454
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...onight/6673680
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6745404
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...or-you/6524849
-
12-15-16 01:56 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 81Head Game Killer
Head Game Killer has no head game. She also isn't very it. No BBBJ and not very good at it. Be warned.
-
12-14-16 15:55 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 5119The third link, although referring to "Roxy," is actually an identical duplicate link to the "Chanel" advertisement.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
Perhaps this (below) is the link to the "Roxy" advertisement that you meant to post:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...y-type/6761146
The supposedly "Real Pics" in the advertisement for "Chelsea" are actually photos of Rosalee Ochoa, a model with about 1,500,000 followers on Instagram.
Some of the purportedly "Real Photos" for the December 13 advertisement for "Chanel" in Honolulu were being used on the same date as "100% Real/Recent Pics" for an advertisement for "Cece" in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
-
12-14-16 14:34 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 1250Report
Report on them when you toftt, please.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 02:46 #13692Senior Member

Posts: 516Even though, this may be another "wannabe" sight. They post her ad history linked to her phone number. You will see her advertised age go up and down in 2 weeks time. So, if ad seems false, all that's left to figure out is if photos are real, and of course who and what kind of girl you will get-for better or worse? Fake age and fake photos will have turned me away allready.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-16 20:09 #13691Regular Member

Posts: 20Any Reports? Pics, Looks to good to be true
Alright guys I'm planning to check all these providers out. If You have any info, fake photos, etc. I would appreciate it so I won't waste my time and money. Thanks.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...y-girl/6752698 (Chelsea).
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aymate/6759109 Chanel.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aymate/6759109 Roxy.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-sweet/6770219 Sara.
















