Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 35479
-
01-01-17 14:09 #14779Banned Member

Posts: 1218Best Fuck Dreams of 2016
Top 5 Best Fuck Dreams 2016.
ALL, ALL BBCIP and ALL GFE.
5 - Stephanie aka South Carolina Red. Spinner. Remember her?
4 - Tiger aka BIG Mama. Stripper. Sexy woman.
3 - Chantel aka PAWG. That fuckin ASS. Enough said.
2 - Runner up. Ashley aka The Sicilian. Spinner. This chick knows TH's wants and needs and she fuckin delivers every time.
1 - The Queen. Spinner. First time was a so so fuck, decent. Second pickup I asked her why she wasn't into it the last time we hooked up. " because I was nervous of you " , she said. And so I hugged her to assure her that I was trustworthy. And she kissed me and from there on she gave me the best BBBJ and best fuck of the year. And because of her killer performance she's earned the title of Queen Liz.
Happy New Year brothers and sisters.
Trail Hunter.
-
01-01-17 13:41 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 73572017 First Dream on Paradise Trail with the Sexy Mariam
Started off 2017 with a bang! I mean that literally! LOL! Called and scooped up the sexy Mariam and she was looking fucking Good! Mariam gives excellent head! I didn't want her to stop. The thing she does with her tongue is such a turn on! Mariam sucked my dick for nearly 30 minutes non stop and with zero complaining. Sucked my balls as well. Then I simply had to fuck this chick! Got on top of her and pounded that pussy hard and deep until I busted a big NUT deep deep deep inside her pussy. Mariam started my new year off with a bang! Mariam is a smoking hot beautiful model like chick who is also a very dear friend of mine!
Mariam is absolutely gorgeous!
C5.
-
01-01-17 13:11 #14777Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Year 2017
My advice to you and every other monger on this board is to gas up your vehicle's and hit up Paradise Trail! Pick. Up a girl, FUCK said girl and then post a report here on this great thread. Time to get off the sidelines boy's and get into the game!
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-01-17 13:04 #14776Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie aka Flaka
I saw this chick last week near 39th and Paradise Trail. She was with her loser wannabe thug boyfriend and about three other dude's. Had on the same pair of shorts that's in her pictures. LOL! Must be her favorite or only pair of shorts. She a cutie!
Originally Posted by AviatorRandy
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-01-17 05:25 #14775Senior Member

Posts: 114I have many.
I don't discriminate, I've had some Lamborghini's I've had some El camino's, a little bit of each in every category, some good, some bad. I just enjoy the.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Hunt! Now I do get a moment where I like to set a specific goal I have in mind, and currently it's big titties. Some times its big firm ass, some times its pretty hairless pussy, sometimes it's super small, sometimes it's thick and juicy. The trail has so much to offer and it's fun to pick a type you want that night before you roll out, because when she finally shows up and the dream is good, that's the best ride home. So in short, I like a lot of our offerings, but I saw those ones in the top left of your pics, and said "those are exactly what I'm looking for! LOL. Still haven't got a PM from you tho bro. Hit me up.
-
01-01-17 01:34 #14774Senior Member

Posts: 1104Victoria
A guy in a bar told me had an identical experience with Victoria, including pussy juice everywhere and even the transaction process Said he scooped her south of the Hoyal on the east side of OBT, and dropped her back off at the 7-11 in the same area. The only difference was he said she was a brunette, and not a dirty blonde. He added that it appears her court appearance went well enough since she mentioned that she had just bonded out.
Originally Posted by TheGlove
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 21:41 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Year's Eve Dream with the Beautiful Kevon
Last dream of 2016 goes to the beautiful bottomless throat Kevon. Picked her up at the Sunoco south of the 528. Kevon was looking sexy as fuck with some super tight booty Short's on. Kevon is one of my favorite girl's and once we found a private secluded spot she gave me a mind blowing deep throat blow job and swallowed every last drop down her throat like a vacuum! 2016 is out and I'm ready for 2017!
C5.
-
12-31-16 18:19 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen Charlie around
I have seen her so many times. Always answer my text and now nothing. http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19661877/.
-
12-31-16 08:44 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 131Shelley
I just had a dream that I had woken up with a huge headache texted Shelley asking if she could help she told me to meet her at the 7/11 on the old Q got a great BBBJ with ball LOL king and plenty of roaming on those huge tits and dropped her of at travelodge.
-
12-31-16 05:56 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 872I don't know about intelligent but I enjoyed my time at NU. My first exposure to this business was working as a doorman for a place called "The Smokers Health Club" which essentially was a whorehouse in Schiller Park near O'Hare. I would collect the $25 door fee and let the guys in, that was the late 70's / early 80's though. Don't go looking for it now. .
Originally Posted by Blackfire085
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 04:31 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 132Worth
Titty gang or die.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 03:12 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Joan is still a top escort in Florida, However I think she may have retired.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-31-16 02:04 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 219Meh.
Not sure if my luck or not, probably give up on the trail. My trail trips recently haven't returned much in satisfactory anyway.
Probably going to be moving anyway to a new area where the SW angle is dead anyway, maybe ill give the trail one more time before I go though (if I do).
Maybe its the time I try?/ location? / just side of luck? -- if anyone wants to nudge some details in a PM my way to confirm a few things, that would be great. Thanks!
-
12-31-16 01:13 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 145Star
OBT's Cute Latina decent attitude solid skills. Constantly performs without disappointment.
-
12-30-16 21:09 #14765Banned Member

Posts: 1218Joan Luv aka Nane
Bro you are correct. And I know it for a fact because she gave me an excellent BBBJCIM in the Old Quad. And her signature move was tickling the balls to make the cock shoot out the load.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.











Reply With Quote




