Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail Sexi Lexi

    Lexi was good to Paradise this year. Very rarely walks! Always has nice quiet room. Lexi is the absolute hottest, Young, and sexiest escort in central Florida! Her popularity has skyrocketed in 2016!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12011140_10153541153979484_8196933787108389974_n.jpg‎   12308762_10153678992439484_8017940269060451281_n.jpg‎  

  2. #14748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail

    Who can forget the gorgeous green eyed Jessica!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161101_211249010_1483089385999_1.jpg‎  

  3. #14747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    After eating chicken wings at my favorite spot on 39th I was still fucking horny. Headed towards the new quadrant and passing oak ridge I spot a tiny little Shadow with a hoodie on. Tight little petite body! Had to swoop this chick! Shannon is a Small cute WSW with a banging little ass on her. If you like tiny chicks, she's your girl. Shannon is cool as fuck and I fucked this chick hard and deep in a private spot! Beautiful soft lips and a tiny little body. Chick can take a pounding!!

    PM for digit's, she's looking for new customers boys.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161230_030242.jpg‎  

  4. #14746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Ashley Bella Saint and the Beautiful Young Flacka

    Left the Dollhouse strip club around midnight and was in need of some action. Started cruising Paradise heading North. I was craving a good blow job tonight boy's and as I'm cruising passing Holden approaching 39st I see the Saint all bundled up walking fast as fuck! Its been awhile since I picked up the saint but I said fuck it why not! She gets in car and right away I can tell she has two black eyes! Face was not looking good at all but body was looking hot as fuck! She says she fell and blah blah blah. Whatever.

    Then as I'm pulling off with the Saint I see young sexy ass Flacka! Right on 39th by gas station with like four dudes and of course her loser boyfriend! Flacka is sexy as fuck and I wish I could have just booted the saint for Flacka! Anyway I park with Bella and get a mind blowing head job! Took entire load and spit.

    Dropping her off on 42nd and went back for Flacka but she was long gone! Fuck me!

    Maybe next time.

    C5.

  5. #14745

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.

    Check your PM punk!! LOL.

    C5.
    I've been trying bro! LOL, everytime I'm out I run into the smallest titties ever, then come on here and read like 20 reports of chick's I'd love to run into! Did find my all time favorite BBBJ provider, but everytime I meet one they've all had C5's dick in them, so I can't even share the love back! LOL! I didn't get a PM big homie, hit me when you get a chance.

  6. #14744

    Shelley

    Well my first report on this trip to Orlando.

    So I got some help from Chris5 with some digits and I was about to call somebody and I went to get something to eat around midnight and as I was driving I start "window shopping" on OBT and right by the Sunoco by the mall I saw walking this blonde that looked good (specially that rack of her) so I parked close to where she was walking and she immediately say to me "do you want company?" I said sure and she told me her name was Shelley, I told her I heard her name before and she immediately said "if you read the reviews in Internet probably you know my name because of Chris". So we agree in. 4 for FS but I told her I had a room and she had to come to my hotel which she agreed, once there She was really nice, and pleasant. She start with a BBBJ which was really nice and I could kept my hands from that rack, then she put the cover and went for CG and her kitty is tight, while she was in that position her rack was on my face, at that point I almost start sucking in those massive twins but then I remember that our good friend Chris5 sometimes he does "Russian" with her and that he sprays all that rack with his little babies and I thought "what if Chris just did that and I'm Sucking on those twins?" LMAFO so I pass on the sucking and just play with my hands all the time she was riding, we switch to MISH and I kept pounding that kitty and looking those twins going all over the place, we switch to DG and I hit that kitty as hard as I could. After some time I ask her to finish with a BBBJ and she went to work until she drain all that load. I took my time and she never complained a bit and kept on sucking until I was totally drain.

    Then she ask me if I could give her a ride to her place, which I did and told me that if still around to call her again.

    She is a nice lady and has a sweet attitude.

    If you find her give her a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

  7. #14743

    Chicago

    Chicago still as crazy as always, some really nice places and some of the most dangerous places nationwide in the same City. About the Hobby the SW scene is pretty much dead there, the cold is a big part in my own opinion of why the SW scene is so bad (no matter how bad you need the money when you are -20 degrees nobody is on the streets), so most of the action if you check the Chicago forum is on BP and of course the prices are Crazy.

    But one thing that is blooming right now (check the Chicago board and you see I'm not lying) is we have a lot of Easter European providers. (Polish, Ukraine, Russia) they are around the same normal prices as other girls on BP but they look as if you were sleeping with a magazine model. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire085  [View Original Post]
    Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.

  8. #14742

    Chicago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire085  [View Original Post]
    Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.
    Not from Chicago but I have a BA and MS from Northwestern so I've spent plenty of time there.

  9. #14741

    Wait a min

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    The first girl with blonde hair is Joan Luv, she's a SW?

  10. #14740

    Grain56

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I have pm'ed you.
    Pm'ed you.

  11. #14739

    Jessica

    Jessica is a very nice looking blonde with a nice ass and great thighs I meet her by the WH past 528. She gave great BBBJCIM for 40 bought her some dinner after got digits.

  12. #14738

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.
    Well said brother! I spent quite some time with Emily. She's good people. Friendship goes a far. All about building and maintaining relationships. Lifes secret. BTW, how is my hometown. Been in orlando for 5+ years. I miss chi a bit.

  13. #14737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sukerxxx and BlackFire

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.
    Two Chicago mongers who love Paradise Trail! That's what I'm talking about!! Sukerxxx has definitely seen Emily. Yes I do remember him and yes I've helped him his last few trips to Orlando and Sukerxxx always messages me months before his trips. It's all good fellas!

    C5.

  14. #14736

    No Disrespect to you Blackfire

    No disrespect to you at all but I know I'm the guy Chris5 is talking about, just this last summer I had a great time with Emily thanks to Chris and right before I left Chris told me the same thing. I'm not a "Ladies Man" but most of this girls you just treat them with a little bit of friendship, and they go the extra mile for you, even they never seen you before. Just Saying, everybody works better at whatever job you do when you see that your boss gives us you a compliment or give you a stupid "gift card" just for doing a good job. And with this girls sometimes just give them a 25 cents bottle of cold water that you have in your fridge after they being walking on the street for a few hours, means a lot to them and give you better service than the last guy that just want it to "hit it and quit it". And how much more cost you?? 25 cents in walmart. LOL. Just saying. That's my own opinion. Again Thanks to Chris for having my back when I'm in beautiful Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire085  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.

  15. #14735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Correction Fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire085  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

    C5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.
    I am lucky enough to get tons of messages on this great site. I'm a super busy dude and sometimes I get handle names mixed up in my messages. BlackFire is indeed the name I meant to use on my post to the other cat suxxet from Chicago as well. BlackFire told me some stuff via PM that only he would know about Emily. So correction, BlackFire was the monger that stole my ATF heart! LOL!!

    Now Suckexx has also seen her as well so it's all good. Even C5 makes mistakes! LOL.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape