Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14734

    Kaci

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.

    WindyMan. PM me if you can.

    Thanks.

    G56.
    I have pm'ed you.

  2. #14733
    What is the name of the first firl in this picture. She is sitting down behind a brick wearing blue top.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.

  3. #14732

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

    C5.
    Interesting, cause I'm from Chicago and have seen Emily on multiple occasions. Hmm.

  4. #14731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    You Want Big Tits??

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    Please hook your bro up with top left!! I need that! Holla at me!
    Well so do I brother! Why don't you gas up your ride and hit up Paradise Trail and find us both some NEW big tits! Now there's a thought right brother! LOL.

    Check your PM punk!! LOL.

    C5.

  5. #14730

    Great Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    So many chicks in 2016.

    C5.
    And great memories but Bro Natasha?? Kali?? The Saint?? Kylee?? LOL.

    TH.

  6. #14729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    I Couldn't agree with you more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.

    And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?
    I've been saying the same thing for year's about our girls. Beautiful, young, model like beauties on Paradise Trail. You ask what is this Paradise Trail thing? The Search engine on this forum is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and boom! All you're questions will be answered brother! Paradise Trail is truly what every man's dreams are made of.

    C5.

  7. #14728

    Love your pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    So many chicks in 2016.

    C5.
    Keep it coming, great post like always.

  8. #14727

    Great looking girls

    I got to say you guys got the nicest looking SW girls on these forums. I might be out on the street if these girls exist in our backyards. LOL.

    And what is this "Paradise Trail" thing?

  9. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

    She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

    Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

    So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

    She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.

    O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?
    Wow' Nice bro' ,. Luv when they be Wet like that. Yall had better luck yesterday out there then me,. Just saw one spinner with teeth that looked like she exploded firecrackers in her mouth" fvck"" LOL.

  10. #14725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chicago Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.
    Yea I remember you. You're the dude from Chicago that my ATF Emily fell in love with! LOL! She told me how well you treated her and that's much appreciated. I'll help you brother. Check your PM.

    C5.

  11. #14724

    No, it was a 321 number

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandrita1  [View Original Post]
    Is it a 336#?
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I actually found her ad and some information of her. It seems that her real first name is actually Kaci. She is probably just out of her vacation. The face pictures of her on the Internet look good and clean.
    She said she has been down here for about a year from NC. She was very clean. Face, body, other parts. No odor at all. Her complexion was not at all like some of the pox-faced girls that are sometimes out there. Would like to see what you found out about Kaci.

    WindyMan. PM me if you can.

    Thanks.

    G56.

  12. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Nice Albums C5 ,. Thankz for sharing,. Uve been blessed bro'.

  13. #14722

    Scooped up

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    Around where did you make this scoop at? Going to be on the look out for her, love some big titties!
    She walks upband down by the Taco Bell, the plaza where has the Chineese Paruvian place and publix, Skyview Plaza.

  14. #14721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Latin Michelle on Paradise Trail

    Michelle is one of the best blow jobs on Paradise Trail.

    PM for digits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1483035516076.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1483035718042.jpg‎  

  15. #14720

    Hey Chris5 I'm in Orlando from Chicago

    Hey man you helped me before (for a couple summers now) in your famous trail, I am on Orlando for the rest of the week and just want to ask for your help. I hope you remember me. Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape