Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,716 to 20,730 of 35480
-
12-31-16 01:13 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 145Star
OBT's Cute Latina decent attitude solid skills. Constantly performs without disappointment.
-
12-30-16 21:09 #14764Banned Member

Posts: 1218Joan Luv aka Nane
Bro you are correct. And I know it for a fact because she gave me an excellent BBBJCIM in the Old Quad. And her signature move was tickling the balls to make the cock shoot out the load.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-30-16 19:09 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 7357Bro
Just out of curiosity, What is you're type of chick? If you're strictly limiting yourself to only chicks with big tits, then you may be seriously passing up some fine ass pussy out there brother.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-30-16 19:09 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 97Fantasys in IN has been one of my spots when I'm in that area.
Originally Posted by Blackfire085
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 18:22 #14761Banned Member

Posts: 1218Killer Kitty
Bro do you are men this pussy pic of Kyle? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1468935218
Posted by brother Wayupnya.
TH.
-
12-30-16 18:00 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 179Latin Michelle
LOL, appreciate the hookup bro. Definitely let me know when you get down this way.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 13:59 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 125Chicago
Damn TL, you are one intelligent dude. Northwestern ain't no joke. My degree is from you of I. Not as noteworthy as Northwestern. Chicago used to have some bomb strip clubs, but has gone downhill. The cold weather prohibits riding around town and viewing the ass. Unlike Florida where you can pretty much see ass on any given day. Nowadays, unless its changed, you have to go to nearby Indiana to get decent mileage at the clubs.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 13:18 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 7357Bro My Apologies
Yes they definitely deserve mention! Just have to find pics of those three! Bro don't you have that pussy pic of Kylie?
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-30-16 13:07 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 7357No Excuses Bro
Keep hitting up Paradise! Always something new walking around bro! I hope I see more reports from you're lazy ass in 2017! LOL.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
I got you bro! Check PM.
MunkysLove is a cool dude. Just busting his chops a little!
C5.
-
12-30-16 13:07 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 80Did she
Get you with her teeth? Had to say stop for a sec 3 times with her. Yes nice DT but Tooth right down the shaft, she apologized said its her back tooth which sticks out a bit. Don't know if I would repeat, that shit hurt. We will see.
Originally Posted by Rescue
[View Original Post]
You guys can catch her holding her sign right in the median at BK too.
-
12-30-16 13:01 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shelley on Paradise Trail
Shelley is awesome bro! One of my favorite dreams! YES I explode all over those big tits of hers! Good thing you didn't suck them! LOL.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-30-16 12:59 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 7357Latin Michelle
Wuz up my 561 brother! Wrencher is a south Florida monger who I'm proud to call a friend. We chat frequently so I pretty much know what type of girl he likes. Michelle told me she had a awesome dream with you bro! Says your dick is bigger than mine! LOL! Says that you unloaded so much down her throat that she thought she was going to pass out! LOL! Michelle is cool people and an excellent dream.
Originally Posted by Wrencher426
[View Original Post]
I'll be calling you soon when I visit the 561 brother.
C5.
-
12-30-16 11:28 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 40Which one has the biggest nipples?
Any intel?
-
12-30-16 10:00 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 7357Joan
It is well known that Joan has worked the trail before in the old quadrant several months ago. This is not a secret. I've passed her many times on the trail or Orange back this past summer.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
Welcome to our street walkers thread. Look forward to your contributions.
C5.
-
12-30-16 08:47 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 1837Thanks WindyMan. That's her!
Good job on the intelligence work. She is currently 27 years old and she is a little hottie.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
G56.












Reply With Quote




