Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 16405
-
12-30-16 00:53 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 707Luana?
Anyone have any info on her? I've seen her ads on BP many times, and considered seeing her, but never took the plunge.
Remove the space to make the link work:
http://tiny url.com/z56j9zs
-
12-29-16 22:53 #13794Regular Member

Posts: 15Lexus Lux
I had been looking to meet up with her for a while but her ad never seemed to be up during times I was free. Today I decided to just take a shot and message her anyway. So glad I did!
Setup was easy. I texted and set up a 1-hour appt. I was at her place a half hour later. She answered the door in a sexy nightie, fresh out of the shower and smelling great.
We went back to her room and didn't waste much time. I got undressed and she gave me a short CBJ. She seemed eager to get to the sex. "want to fuck?" We went into mish, which was great. She was tight and wet, and her whispering into my ear, "Harder. Fuck me harder" definitely helped me pop after 15 or 20.
We lay there chatting and after I had recovered, she put another condom on me, woke up junior, and then jumped on top. Watching her big tits bounce as she rode was great. Went to doggie and then finished in mish again.
It was a good experience for me. We clicked a bit in the sexual department. She's got a pretty face, nice and thick, big natural boobs (D? And you can tell she really enjoys sex. She's also cool and funny with a great attitude. Laid back, and has a magic pussy. $$ for an hour of unwatched clock. YMMV, I'll definitely be back.
-
12-29-16 21:08 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 516Williams st. House
This is the Williams street house. Why MT MV. You may get Sisi if your lucky, an older lady or a new young one.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 20:29 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 1604Anyone see this girl?
It's obviously TGTBT, but it always catches my attention.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...utcall/6745404
-
12-29-16 16:20 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 1897Much mahalos for the great report. Grounded for the holidays. But will try in the new year. Hope she's still here and can find the ad. Happy new year buddy.
Originally Posted by Eluder
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 16:19 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 635Hence the reason I posted to the forum. Because it's impossible for that to happen by dumb luck. Bottom line, they talk. Often enough. I have nothing to gain by making it up. I'm just letting everyone know what went down so they're aware. Believe it or not. It is what it is. At the end of the day there's my story, their story and the truth. Believe who you may. It makes no difference to me.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 15:25 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 516Weird experience post
Hmmm? How does a (second) providers "name" and a "go see instead" come up in your text convo with (first) provider?
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 07:23 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 185Me too! Setup a morning breakfast feast with her Friday just before she goes into the busy weekend.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 07:20 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 185SiSi
The detailed report of this Chinese girl is correct. First time meeting her was at the Liliha house on the corner. Have not been to the Kapahulu incall. She is a sweet girl who tries hard to please and make sure you are well relaxed. Got there for a 9:30 pm appointment and I recall her wearing tight grey yoga pants (no panty) and a sports bra when I got there. Nice slim fit body and perky tits. Whether it was just an ego boost or not, she did compliment me on my size for being Asian and that I had "nice muscle body" and I liked it haha.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
She showed me to the shower and politely excused herself. I could hear her showering in the other room as I took mine. We both met back in the room and I dropped my towel and unwrapped hers. Brought her closer and we hugged and did some LFK. The friction of my cock pushing against her kitty got jr standing tall so she went down on her knees for some BBBJ with some spit as I instructed since I like a fairly wet BJ. Moved to the bed for some 69 and could taste her freshly cleaned nani while I thrust her mouth from below. She is one of those Asian girls that looks innocent but actually can be a freak if you treat her right. Put her on her back for some DATY / DATO with some roaming of the finger but did not attempt FIV or FIA. After she was moist and ready she grabbed the cover and asked which position I wanted to start in? Ladies first and let her pick, on to MISH and started slowly pounding her to picking up momentum and then putting her legs on my shoulders pushing into her. The house was very quiet so you can imagine how loud her moans could be but it only turned me on even more. Flip her over for some DS and could tell I was going ham so I eased up and asked if she was ok? Surprisingly she said "yes I'm ok, I like it, keep going". Kept going for another 10 min and switched to picking her up and bobbing her up and down on me while firmly grabbing that tight butt while she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were working up a sweat and DFK till both of us needed to take a break. Layed her head on my chest with one hand giving me a HJ. Put her on CG and then RCG, repositioned her to the edge of the bed for the last MISH and when I was about to blow I pulled out ripping the cover off and she went down for BBBJCIM but some went in her hair. Not sure if she was indeed new to the game or doing this before but my first session went very well. YMMV as said before. May go visit the new place. Total was $$ for the hour.
-
12-29-16 04:22 #13786Regular Member

Posts: 23Intel
Anybody have any Intel on these girls?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...incall/6213071
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ste-me/6754289
-
12-28-16 23:17 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 635No holes Just Facts
HS8, by all means take it to "LB Lolo" forum. These ladies are jaded. Although some have great experiences, others have collaborated with their own negative experiences. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 20:36 #13784Senior Member

Posts: 139Joon
I don't know if they hang out now but they did a few years back.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 12:48 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 516I'm going to wait a couple of days. I might take this to "LB Lolo" forum. Review of "weird experience" post has some "holes" in the story.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 02:58 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 516I spoke to Jasmine, without giving specifics. Just "anything" going on between you two?
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
She kind of gave me answer like, she don't know anything etc. My assumption on this- Jasmine getting "mentioned" to Joon via one of the guys trying to make comparison points. Also both know each other, but I don't think they communicate. JMHO. I'm seeing her this coming weekend.
-
12-28-16 02:40 #13781Senior Member

Posts: 4780Ditto. I've seen her quite a few times beginning when she was at Roses. I just love the way she kisses. She's one of the best providers out there, IMHO.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]

















