Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13780

    Hapa replied.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    Did Jasmine reply back to you at all?

    You only mentioned Joon's reply.
    Jasmine pleaded the fifth but there's no way she didn't know what I was talking about. Something doesn't add up. They both disappear from the scene at the same time and reappear at the same time. As I said before, I'm taking my time elsewhere with less DRAMA.

  2. #13779
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Actually, there are plenty of girls known for only cfs that actually do bbcs once they're comfortable with you. Just something to think about if you're only going to try for bbcs with known cfs providers. A reputation isn't always a fact.
    I'm aware. The most recent CFS provider I got BB with isn't on the pill so I know guys aren't jizzin in it. It's just nice to know unlike Sasha at Happiness who takes 10 in her belly a day. I used to love that girl before she offered all BB, but I just couldn't get over the amounts of cum she got flowing in there. I try to avoid the BBBJCIM girls too. In my experience the girls who are CFS and don't take CIM are the most level-headed girls to be with. Of course that is just my opinion.

  3. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by Brudda1  [View Original Post]
    If she doesn't text you back you probably won't have any luck. She texted me back right away and told me have fun getting AIDS cause I asked if BBFS was on the table. LOL.


    Funny thing is - i thought about that text and now dont do BBFS with known BB providers anymore. I'll go for it on CFS providers simply cause 10 guys arent splooging in their pussies a day.
    Actually, there are plenty of girls known for only cfs that actually do bbcs once they're comfortable with you. Just something to think about if you're only going to try for bbcs with known cfs providers. A reputation isn't always a fact.

  4. #13777
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I've known Joon for a few years now, and she has always been super sweet to me! Guess I'm just a lucky guy!
    Yes at first I was like WTF!! Then I recalled (from posts and what I saw of her strutting around at MF) that she can be a box of chocolates. Then it was easier to say nevermind and move on.

  5. #13776

    Unfortunately Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else received something like this before?
    Yes, I went to a place and saw one girl a few times, but a new girl that answered the door really caught my eye. So I went back and had her. The first girl was furious and started texting me all sorts of crap. Seriously, I do this so I don't have to deal with GF drama!

    I think a lot of theses girls are delusional as to how we think of them outside of the session. Sure, in the session it can be very pleasant and even tender, but it's not real. Could you imagine if I got angry because she had sex with another man! LOL it's her job! I'm a customer and I can see whoever I like even if personally I like the provider.

  6. #13775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzjz  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-today/6591759

    This MILF Kitty Katt the white haole blonde returned from a mainland trip and if you haven't seen her she's way worth it. She is a True GFE, dfk, loves to BJ and more and is a total pleaser. She's thin, about 5'7", long legs, nice perky tits for her age. Don't want to give too many details but trust Jzjz, she's a non clock watcher who aims to please. She really loves her job. Kitty is Jzjz'S current ATF. Nuff said.
    I trust you 100% braddah Jzjz.

  7. #13774

    What's Hapa Jasmine's side of the story?

    Did Jasmine reply back to you at all?

    You only mentioned Joon's reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.

    So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?

  8. #13773
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I once tried contacting Joon and received attitude. It was totally uncalled for. Well, better to discover early-on than during the session. Spent my money elsewhere.
    Wow! I've known Joon for a few years now, and she has always been super sweet to me! Guess I'm just a lucky guy!

  9. #13772
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.

    So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?
    I once tried contacting Joon and received attitude. It was totally uncalled for. Well, better to discover early-on than during the session. Spent my money elsewhere.

  10. #13771
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Was this recently? I've been trying to contact Joon for some time now, and she never returns my call.
    That was today.

  11. #13770
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Was this recently? I've been trying to contact Joon for some time now, and she never returns my call.
    If she doesn't text you back you probably won't have any luck. She texted me back right away and told me have fun getting AIDS cause I asked if BBFS was on the table. LOL.


    Funny thing is - i thought about that text and now dont do BBFS with known BB providers anymore. I'll go for it on CFS providers simply cause 10 guys arent splooging in their pussies a day.

  12. #13769

    Joon

    Was this recently? I've been trying to contact Joon for some time now, and she never returns my call.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.

    So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?

  13. #13768
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Missy Messmer was her Playboy name (Voluptuous Vixens issue). Her actress name is Tabitha Taylor:

    http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Tabitha_Taylor
    Nice! Good to finally see an unblurred face.

    She looks more porny than I imagined.

  14. #13767

    Joon Bae

    Never had the opportunity to sample Hapa Jas, but I have been with Joon many times. I can confirm that they were friends before not sure about now. I must say that Joon was one of my atf. Always dolled up when I went to see her and was a great fuck. My favorite experience was a group session that a senior member (well respected) set up; a mini gangbang a couple years ago. Hottest experience I've ever been in. I've been out of the game for a while now and lost contact with her. Heard she is out of the escort business now?? Regardless, I'm sure most of us who had the opportunity to see her had a great time. Hope she pops up again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.

    So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?

  15. #13766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 623

    Kitty Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzjz  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-today/6591759

    This MILF Kitty Katt the white haole blonde returned from a mainland trip and if you haven't seen her she's way worth it. She is a True GFE, dfk, loves to BJ and more and is a total pleaser. She's thin, about 5'7", long legs, nice perky tits for her age. Don't want to give too many details but trust Jzjz, she's a non clock watcher who aims to please. She really loves her job. Kitty is Jzjz'S current ATF. Nuff said.
    Received pm asking for kitty's rate & menu.

    She texted 244 hr, 150 hhr.

    Menu? Let's just say it's an all you can eat buffet but YMMV.

    Try her out & report back. Tell her the kisser referred you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape