Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,806 to 20,820 of 35479
-
12-26-16 23:02 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 57[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-26-16 22:02 #14673Regular Member

Posts: 16Perris Nova
That pic was taken years ago these are only a couple months ago. You might as well see what you are really getting. Different story once the clothes are off. Yes it is easy to get the girls to pose for pics. After all they will do anything to get coins for their candy. She ripped me off that was her mistake.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 21:59 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 80So.
I would sure like to know?
Originally Posted by SC1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 20:58 #14671Banned Member

Posts: 1218Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016
Top 5 Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016 in alphabetical order.
1 - Brianna The Italiana. Cummed on her landing strip pussy. Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for second best looking hairy pussy.
2 - Cindy aka PR Sindy. MILF early 30's. This sexy senorita scared the fuckin shit out of me because she YELLED " you're cumming pullout " And because she pushed me out, I shot a load on her shaved pussy.
3 - GiGi aka The Sexy Russian. Because we agreed to a pullout I asked her where can I cum. And GiGi said " in my mouth " and that's what I did. And looking at her pussy in those open crotch fishnet stockings was one of the best sights of the year.
4 - Jennifer aka the Amazing African American. This 19 yr old is my best chocolate catch of 2016 because she is hands down the hottest AA that I've EVER seen on The Trail. And her pussy is my pick for Best Looking Shaved Pussy. NO PMs because she is off limits. Lmao!
5 - Killer Kitty Kylee. Cummed on her hairy pussy and she said, " that's a lot of cum ". Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for Best Looking Hairy Pussy.
Yeah Bro THE SECRET works like a fuckin charm!! LMFAO.
TH.
-
12-26-16 18:53 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 7357Photo's
I think you ask a great question dude. I've been in this game for a very long time. I know how to get these chicks to willingly do anything I pretty much ask for. Photo's are easy, simply offer her a tip and take if from there. Most chicks if they don't know you and you seem strange or weird to them will say no. I don't have that problem. I have a larger than life personality and I am. Used to getting what I want. Now listen up, this is the most important part of this post. What chicks may do for ME, they may not do for the next monger. We all monger differently. What I get is due to my wonderful personality.
Originally Posted by Nerdy10
[View Original Post]
If all else fails, I Mention I know my good friend TH, once they hear his name, they pretty much let me have my way with them willingly. LOL.
C5.
-
12-26-16 18:26 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 36Action South of Central Florida Pkwy
Every now and then, I see walkers around the Inn Towne Suites on Central Florida, by the Honda dealership. Anyone else see regulars walking that far south on the Trail?
-
12-26-16 17:51 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 36Looking for a big Rack
Would love to find C5's Shelly, but I never seem to find her when I'm out cruising. Anyone know where she hangs out or how to best get a hold of the Double D queen?
-
12-26-16 16:11 #14667Regular Member

Posts: 16I think I have seen this chick before nice and tight.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 12:56 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 63Digits on Christmas
Hey man I message you even though I am not a. Senior member but eventually I will get there. I just joined. Can up you please pm her digits.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 12:33 #14665Banned Member

Posts: 5343HOLY SHIT! Now that's AN ASS! Pm' me digits please fine sir!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 11:00 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 63How do you get them to pose
Chris what exactly do you tell these girlS, how do you always get pictures? Don't they say no when you ask them?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 10:50 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paris Nova
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by ArtInOrlando
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-26-16 10:34 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 112Trail update!
Just got back from a dr. Appointment with http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-now/18185443. Got off the 408 to the speedway south of 528. The trail is dead at this moment (10:00 am). Your mileage may very! Happy Holidays!
-
12-26-16 09:12 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 142Wow lovely! Can you share names C5? I would love to spend time w them.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 08:56 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 202Paradise trail
I am also interested in heading up and live south. Would love to know where to look on the trail or get some digits. I am quite a distance away and would appreciate it. PM would be great. Be safe out there.











Reply With Quote






