Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14659

    Paris Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nova.

    C5.
    I've seen her on the trail and she really caught my eye but I couldn't get around to her to talk. Got digits?

  2. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    Could you hook me up the the ones on the top left my brother? I need that!
    I think I may have to head up north more often.

  3. #14657
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nova.

    C5.
    I am from WPB and heading up north this week. Can someone PM where this Paradise trail is located.

    Thanks.

  4. #14656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Most Memorable Fucks of 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy2282  [View Original Post]
    Who is she. She is hot.
    Chick on the top pic I met in San Jose Costa Rica at the Del Rey Hotel and casino. She spoke zero English and she was 18 and she enjoyed snorting powder like no tomorrow! I fucked this chick for 3 straight day's non stop in Costa Rica! Unfortunately now, she hates my fucking guts.

    C5.

  5. #14655

    Good God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Boob Lovers!

    C5.
    Could you hook me up the the ones on the top left my brother? I need that!

  6. #14654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chrismas Day Present

    Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

    She was cool people!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0545.jpg‎  

  7. #14653
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Most Memorable.

    C5.
    Who is she. She is hot.

  8. #14652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Those tits are so soft.
    Agreed! Big round and soft!

    C5.

  9. #14651

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Big Tit Shelly.

    C5.
    Those tits are so soft.

  10. #14650

    Leah

    By chance I ran into the lovely and talented Leah last night. I hadn't seen her in quite some time as she had been living on the coast for a while and it was a pleasant surprise. She is fun to be with in more ways than one. We hung out a while and then drove to a nice secluded spot for the deed. BBBJCIM for. 3 and got digits.

  11. #14649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paris Nova on Paradise Trail

    Nova.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0539.jpg‎  

  12. #14648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sexy Lexi

    Sexy Lexi.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0535.jpg‎  

  13. #14647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Alexis on Paradise Trail

    When she was brand new to a Paradise.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0541.JPG‎  

  14. #14646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Most Memorable Fucks

    Most Memorable.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0532.jpg‎   IMG_0537.jpg‎  

  15. #14645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Big Tits on Paradise Trail

    Boob Lovers!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0540.jpg‎   IMG_0543.jpg‎   IMG_0538.JPG‎   IMG_0544.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape