Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Sexy Lexi

    One of the trails newest in 2016.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0534.jpg‎  

  2. #14643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Lindsey on Paradise Trail

    Who could ever forget this young sexy 19 year old white chick! Always a good dream. Lindsey can take a load of cum down her throat very well. Sweet young tight pussy.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0529.jpg‎   IMG_0530.jpg‎   IMG_0531.jpg‎  

  3. #14642
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas,

    I've been getting quite a few PM about this sexy Latin. And I had the opportunity to see her again!

    Damn. I will start this off with my review and then how you just may be able to see her.

    So after I created my fake FB account and added her as a friend she commented on my profile photo and that is how we communicated. She does not have FB messenger and phone only works when she has Wi-Fi connection so contact and conversation times are extremely spread apart. She asked when she can see me again at 2 am, I responded to her at 9 am Telling her anytime after 3 pm Her next reply came at 9 pm Stating same place 10 pm. Off to the Races I went. I did have to drive for an hour before seeing her.

    And then bam. There she was walking northbound on west side of street right by you-Haul wearing stilettos in a dress that barely covered her ass. She saw my truck instantly and she smiled from ear-to-ear walked over got in and went staight for LFK. I drove to the spot, she got into the back of the beast she was shower fresh so I played with the kitty a bit and went down for 5 min. More DFK, BBBJ, and then went in BBFS pull out. I can not get enough of this girl. The moans and noises in her thick Spanish accent.

    When done we hung out for a good half hour 45 minutes. Then she said to take her home. She wants me to come by again the next day. Gave her. 60 coins and she said she was done for the night? Hmmm I believed her but kind of don't believe her if you know what I mean.

    So how to find her? A little about her and what I got out of our long conversation.

    Her English is not great at all she can get by but it's very tough for her. Good thing I am bilingual.

    She said she was starting a new job Monday a real job. So I don't know if he's going to continue to do this in the evenings. (But can you really believe that?) I don't.

    If you are AA she will probably keep walking. She said she typically goes for old white men with nice cars she is very shy even on our 2nd date, so if she feels comfortable with you and you are older and have a trusted face, you have a chance. Those who have read my first post I mentioned she walked by me the first time. I did not fit her bill because I'm middle age not old and I look a lot younger than my actual age. She told me when she got a better look at me when I went around for the second pass she saw how cute and sexy I was that's why she decided to partake. I am a charmer. LOL.

    I asked if I can recommend some people to see her and give up Facebook because she has no phone she declined because it is her real facebook with real name. I'm sorry guys I tried. She did say that she would get a phone just for me. (Yea OK) if she does then maybe I can give # only will tell.

    But here is how you find her if you get lucky.

    She walks after 10 pm on the west side of street from The Wells Fargo up.

    Good luck and be safe. O and another pic.
    Enjoyed reading. When you say find her is this the trail?

  4. #14641

    Kyle

    I didn't save the number!

    I guess when the car rearended the other one at the light I didn't hit "save!

    We can try again.

  5. #14640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tags Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Top 5 Tag Teams 2016.

    1 - K Town Mom / Daughter. Mary / Anne. Both took loads in the pussies. Setup by Mom. Thank you Mom, love ya! Lmao!

    2 - St Cloud Chickies. Sandy / Lindsey. Sandy took the load and spit.

    3 - Boston Tourists. Amber / KC. Amber took the load and spit.

    4 - HO Town Duo. Alexis / Crystal. Alexis took the load and spit.

    5 - HO Town Duo. Kali / Shelly. Shelly took the load HJ finish.

    And I'm not happy because the K Town mom / daughter tag team moved out of state. And again I'm not happy because ALL the other tag team members are MIA. But 2016 has been a good year for me for Tag Teams. Oh, Bro will post my Top 5 (Quad combo) later on because I'm waiting for the end of December.

    TH.
    Bro, you're the only person besides me that had a spectacular list for 2016!! No shit, I can't tell you how many chicks I've fucked this year that have mentioned TH! LOL! What is you're secret with these chicks bro?

    C5.

  6. #14639

    Ju Ju

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one too on Thursday night. She wanted to drive between 80 to 100 mph initially at full tank. I told her that she is joking that if I wanted to drive at that speed, I will not be on trail. Anyway, asked her if she had a place. She said that she had a place by Colonial but it is too far from WH and she had company there too, so it was out of question. I tried to convince her to take a ride to the stomp but she declined that request too. She is a thick very sexy and sensual gal, basically my type of gal and I needed to sample her by any means. Ended up having a BJ car fun at 30 mph and she was very pleasant. She was open to a lot of things but I was not able to sample them due to the small car. I will definitely look for her again and see if I can get some good foreign lessons. She seems to be just sending all these big numbers. I think she will realize soon that she is on the trail and these numbers are unacceptable.
    Sample you need to do, try harder negotiation tactics. LOL. I can still picture her spread wide window to window in the 3rd row.

  7. #14638

    LisMarie Again!

    Ok fellas,

    I've been getting quite a few PM about this sexy Latin. And I had the opportunity to see her again!

    Damn. I will start this off with my review and then how you just may be able to see her.

    So after I created my fake FB account and added her as a friend she commented on my profile photo and that is how we communicated. She does not have FB messenger and phone only works when she has Wi-Fi connection so contact and conversation times are extremely spread apart. She asked when she can see me again at 2 am, I responded to her at 9 am Telling her anytime after 3 pm Her next reply came at 9 pm Stating same place 10 pm. Off to the Races I went. I did have to drive for an hour before seeing her.

    And then bam. There she was walking northbound on west side of street right by you-Haul wearing stilettos in a dress that barely covered her ass. She saw my truck instantly and she smiled from ear-to-ear walked over got in and went staight for LFK. I drove to the spot, she got into the back of the beast she was shower fresh so I played with the kitty a bit and went down for 5 min. More DFK, BBBJ, and then went in BBFS pull out. I can not get enough of this girl. The moans and noises in her thick Spanish accent.

    When done we hung out for a good half hour 45 minutes. Then she said to take her home. She wants me to come by again the next day. Gave her. 60 coins and she said she was done for the night? Hmmm I believed her but kind of don't believe her if you know what I mean.

    So how to find her? A little about her and what I got out of our long conversation.

    Her English is not great at all she can get by but it's very tough for her. Good thing I am bilingual.

    She said she was starting a new job Monday a real job. So I don't know if he's going to continue to do this in the evenings. (But can you really believe that?) I don't.

    If you are AA she will probably keep walking. She said she typically goes for old white men with nice cars she is very shy even on our 2nd date, so if she feels comfortable with you and you are older and have a trusted face, you have a chance. Those who have read my first post I mentioned she walked by me the first time. I did not fit her bill because I'm middle age not old and I look a lot younger than my actual age. She told me when she got a better look at me when I went around for the second pass she saw how cute and sexy I was that's why she decided to partake. I am a charmer. LOL.

    I asked if I can recommend some people to see her and give up Facebook because she has no phone she declined because it is her real facebook with real name. I'm sorry guys I tried. She did say that she would get a phone just for me. (Yea OK) if she does then maybe I can give # only will tell.

    But here is how you find her if you get lucky.

    She walks after 10 pm on the west side of street from The Wells Fargo up.

    Good luck and be safe. O and another pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161224_130328.jpg‎  

  8. #14637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    TinkerBell

    TinkerBell who I've fucked many times is an Utr in Deland. Creampied her every single time in 2016.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0528.jpg‎  

  9. #14636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nicole on Paradise Trail

    Nicole did not make my best list but maybe next year!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0527.JPG‎  

  10. #14635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of the best 2016 Maria

    Maria on Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0517.jpg‎  

  11. #14634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of the best 2016 SnowFlake

    SnowFlake.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0526.jpg‎  

  12. #14633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of 2016 Emily aka KittyKat

    Emily aka KittyKat.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0518.jpg‎   IMG_0523.jpg‎   IMG_0524.jpg‎  

  13. #14632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of 2016 Kevon

    Kevon the bottomless throat.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0516.jpg‎  

  14. #14631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of 2016 List on Paradise Trail

    Big Tit Shelly.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0521.jpg‎   IMG_0522.jpg‎   IMG_0519.jpg‎   IMG_0520.jpg‎  

  15. #14630

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is the place she hangs out? How to find her?
    Could you guy with her number send me the number by PM? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape