Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 12476
-
12-25-16 19:40 #3461Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Had fun practicing!
Thanks for being my Guinea pig, and I greatly appreciate your positive words! I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Originally Posted by DjMokk
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 22:36 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 41Baby Jamie
Finally went to see the well reviewed baby Jamie today. I can confirm previous positive reports, she definitely has the head game down to a science. Excellent BBBJ. She is perfecting a new technique and I have to say I'm impressed. Will definitely repeat. She is available all weekend, give her a call, she is a pleaser.
-
12-24-16 12:36 #3459Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 836I'm on the west coast, but I've got to get to Orlando to see this beautiful woman.
Originally Posted by BabyJamie
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 07:32 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 2464I think you should mention her name
Just one man's opinion.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
12-24-16 01:17 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 317Damn it!
I'm pissed off at a provider and / or this site. I sent a text to a well reviewed provider -advertiser on USASG that had what I thought was a good QV special. She quoted a hamilton higher, and I sent a copy right from the page. It was dated tomorrow, WTF is that? And she said its an old post that repost everyday on its own and she forgot to update it. Her price has been the higher price for a few days. I am not going to mention her name here or on a PM, and see if others start having problems. We were early in the texting process, and if she wants to quibble, I just lost interest, because I sense a lack-luster performance. YMMV, and I'm not going to mention name, 'cause I'm still pissed off! I bailed, but you know, I usually tip a Lincoln or Hammy...and repeat my regulars, so she won but it was Pyrrhic. Yd.
-
12-23-16 23:10 #3456Shill for Sassy J, disregard my posts

Posts: 21What a way to start the holiday
I had an amazing time with Lala192 and Sassy J, and I must say they boosted my energy before the holiday. Thanks ladies.
-
12-23-16 18:15 #3455Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 24Thank you hun I enjoy my time also 😊.
Originally Posted by SamnThony61
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 14:13 #3454Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52http://www.backpage.com/FemaleEscort...vider/18115929
Originally Posted by FloridaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 14:02 #3453Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Your positive words are much appreciated!
I enjoy giving those sloppy bbbjs- that's my specialty! Glad you enjoyed it, I did too! Come back and see me anytime. Happy holidays, and thank you for your positive words!
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 13:59 #3452Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Had a great time baby!
I apologize for being so late on my reply! I'm glad you came over when you did. Honestly (maybe because its the holiday season) things have been slow- so I appreciate your visit that much more! I had a great time, and I appreciate your time and your positive words. Hope to see you again soon, happy holidays!
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 13:54 #3451Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thank you!
I appreciate this very much, sweetie! I had a great time with you, and I hope we meet again soon! All the best, happy holidays!
Originally Posted by Jiat2001
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 10:54 #3450Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 216Thanks so much
Just wanted to say thank you again for the sweet reviews of all of my sweet gentlemen. I truly appreciate and enjoy my time with you guys XOXO.
Originally Posted by RatFish
[View Original Post]
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to the ladies and gents on here.
Sabrina T.
-
12-22-16 20:56 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 69She must of had a baby or just put on a lot of weight. Definitely old pics. I saw her either last year or so but not the girl I remember.
Originally Posted by Max2215
[View Original Post]
Head game still on point though.
-
12-22-16 02:18 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 142Guess I saw a different girl.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-16 23:44 #3447Banned Member

Posts: 1328Ummmmm
No sir, not the Saint.
Originally Posted by TheReal84
[View Original Post]
PG.











Reply With Quote





