High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3461
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Had fun practicing!

    Quote Originally Posted by DjMokk  [View Original Post]
    Finally went to see the well reviewed baby Jamie today. I can confirm previous positive reports, she definitely has the head game down to a science. Excellent BBBJ. She is perfecting a new technique and I have to say I'm impressed. Will definitely repeat. She is available all weekend, give her a call, she is a pleaser.
    Thanks for being my Guinea pig, and I greatly appreciate your positive words! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

  2. #3460

    Baby Jamie

    Finally went to see the well reviewed baby Jamie today. I can confirm previous positive reports, she definitely has the head game down to a science. Excellent BBBJ. She is perfecting a new technique and I have to say I'm impressed. Will definitely repeat. She is available all weekend, give her a call, she is a pleaser.

  3. #3459
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 836
    I'm on the west coast, but I've got to get to Orlando to see this beautiful woman.

  4. #3458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I think you should mention her name

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I'm pissed off at a provider and / or this site. I sent a text to a well reviewed provider -advertiser on USASG that had what I thought was a good QV special. She quoted a hamilton higher, and I sent a copy right from the page. It was dated tomorrow, WTF is that? And she said its an old post that repost everyday on its own and she forgot to update it. Her price has been the higher price for a few days. I am not going to mention her name here or on a PM, and see if others start having problems. We were early in the texting process, and if she wants to quibble, I just lost interest, because I sense a lack-luster performance. YMMV, and I'm not going to mention name, 'cause I'm still pissed off! I bailed, but you know, I usually tip a Lincoln or Hammy...and repeat my regulars, so she won but it was Pyrrhic. Yd.
    Just one man's opinion.

    C3.

  5. #3457

    Damn it!

    I'm pissed off at a provider and / or this site. I sent a text to a well reviewed provider -advertiser on USASG that had what I thought was a good QV special. She quoted a hamilton higher, and I sent a copy right from the page. It was dated tomorrow, WTF is that? And she said its an old post that repost everyday on its own and she forgot to update it. Her price has been the higher price for a few days. I am not going to mention her name here or on a PM, and see if others start having problems. We were early in the texting process, and if she wants to quibble, I just lost interest, because I sense a lack-luster performance. YMMV, and I'm not going to mention name, 'cause I'm still pissed off! I bailed, but you know, I usually tip a Lincoln or Hammy...and repeat my regulars, so she won but it was Pyrrhic. Yd.

  6. #3456
    Shill for Sassy J, disregard my posts


    Posts: 21

    What a way to start the holiday

    I had an amazing time with Lala192 and Sassy J, and I must say they boosted my energy before the holiday. Thanks ladies.

  7. #3455
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by SamnThony61  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with her, she on the east side of town and spends time with Sassy J. I guess they will double also. As mentioned every thing covered, it was a good dream I will return for a second time.
    Thank you hun I enjoy my time also 😊.

  8. #3454
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad or pics of her?
    http://www.backpage.com/FemaleEscort...vider/18115929
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WP_20161214_22_09_42_Pro_e.jpg‎   WP_20161214_22_07_59_Pro_e.jpg‎  

  9. #3453
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Your positive words are much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    After 3 years I finally got to see Baby Jamie. Met her at her safe incall in ORL. Very early morning I texted to see if she was awake. Got a quick response and I was on my way. I arrived and she met me at the door. Made our way to the bedroom where I laid down the. 80 donation, she immediately stripped down and get totally naked and I did the same. She gave me a wonderfully soft sloppy BBBJNQNS. Her reviews live up to her reputation as giving some of the finest head in Orlando.

    Sox man out.
    I enjoy giving those sloppy bbbjs- that's my specialty! Glad you enjoyed it, I did too! Come back and see me anytime. Happy holidays, and thank you for your positive words!

  10. #3452
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Had a great time baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    This report is little late as I was away. But before flying out, I had a visit with Jamie after Melisa3 blew me out saying last minute emergency. Called up Jamie and she latched up on the request like a baby. She has been reviewed numerous times and everything said about her is true. She gave me a mind blowing BBBJ that felt like heaven. She turned little chubby but not BBW. We did little DATY, k9, CG and it was awesome to make eye contact and see those tits bumping around. Finished in MISH and She too had a big O. Cheap donation and good service, clean and safe.

    Will repeat.

    NB1.
    I apologize for being so late on my reply! I'm glad you came over when you did. Honestly (maybe because its the holiday season) things have been slow- so I appreciate your visit that much more! I had a great time, and I appreciate your time and your positive words. Hope to see you again soon, happy holidays!

  11. #3451
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted something. First, I contacted Sassy J. After looking me up on the USA site, she said that she doesn't see SM's who visited SW's. Odd. Second, I contacted Amber on BP and agreed for a HHR. She is not GFE, no touching or sucking her nipples. After a minute HJ, she wanted me to bring the cover at the last minute. I said I left it in the car and be right back. I decided to cut my losses and leave. Finally, I contacted Baby Jamie but she had to take her roommate to the hospital and will be back home later. I waited for almost an hour and I called her again and she said that she was available. I went over to her place and had a great dream. She really loves her job. After the dream, we both cuddle and talked for a while before she had to leave. Guys, go see her because chances are she may be gone for a while to help her roommate recover from surgery. Thank you Baby Jamie!

    Here is Amber's BP link. Avoid at all cost. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-face/17677140.
    I appreciate this very much, sweetie! I had a great time with you, and I hope we meet again soon! All the best, happy holidays!

  12. #3450
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216

    Thanks so much

    Quote Originally Posted by RatFish  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to meet the lovely Sabrina T. As has been said before she is a bright, lovely girl with amazing ASSets (just wish she enjoyed greek). I had a pleasant time and would recommend her to anyone looking for that 'girl next door' quality.
    Just wanted to say thank you again for the sweet reviews of all of my sweet gentlemen. I truly appreciate and enjoy my time with you guys XOXO.

    I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to the ladies and gents on here.

    Sabrina T.

  13. #3449
    She must of had a baby or just put on a lot of weight. Definitely old pics. I saw her either last year or so but not the girl I remember.

    Head game still on point though.

  14. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    No sir, not the Saint.

    PG.
    Guess I saw a different girl.

  15. #3447

    Ummmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    When was this? I was on the trail Monday and saw her walking. Unless she has a twin.
    No sir, not the Saint.

    PG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape