Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3431

  2. #3430

    Miss Murno

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried a chocolate provider yet. How's her face? Does she give BBBJ? Cim? Is she loud and vocal with dirty talk? Does she get into the session and move with you?
    She did post a response to her review. Why don't you send her a PM and ask her.

  3. #3429

    CharliseXO69

    So I had tried in the past to see Charlise but we had been unable to schedule a time for a meeting. Also, I remembered reading about how she had gained weight over the past year and worried the pics in her ad were fakes. Well I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door and looked just like her pics. She also has a very pretty face to go with her amazing body. I would use the term "thick" to describe her body but even on the slimmer side of thick. I dreamed we only did a half an hour, everything covered but it was great. I will repeat again soon. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...rts/23755.html.

  4. #3428

    Miss Murono Intel?

    Haven't tried a chocolate provider yet. How's her face? Does she give BBBJ? Cim? Is she loud and vocal with dirty talk? Does she get into the session and move with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissMurno69  [View Original Post]
    You are the perfect example of your handle.

    Perfect gentleman I really appreciate your business. We need more gents like you here truly the best dream I have had in a while.

  5. #3427
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaant335  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-specials.html

    Based on a lot of good reviews decided to see this lady today. Setup was quick for a hhr incall at an apartment complex near Sea world. She is a cute bbw not sure if pics are her though be old. She smelled fresh out of shower. We chatted for a bit and the fun began. Great BBBJ skills, we tried different positions and exploded while doing doggy.

    Hhr was. 8.

    Very friendly and total GFE huge tits and soft ass!!
    I really had fun.

  6. #3426

    Melissa3

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Easy to communicate, has very safe private incall East Orlando. Very GFE, great kisser. Very easy in conversation. Overall great time, great oral skills.

    Very reasonable rates.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...liday-fun.html
    I met Melissa at her safe place this afternoon. It was a fun encounter as always. She was freshly showered and ready. I have been seeing Melissa even when she went UTR. She is definitely one of my favorites.

  7. #3425
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 453

    Thanks Hun

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the chance to see Miss Murno. She is absolutely awesome. Very friendly and beautiful.

    Be sure to treat her well and you will be rewarded. Definitely will repeat.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ing-at-80.html
    You are the perfect example of your handle.

    Perfect gentleman I really appreciate your business. We need more gents like you here truly the best dream I have had in a while.

  8. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    I went to look her up and all her ads were gone.
    Hi hunny. I took a little break, but I'm back & ready to play! Would love to see you & personally apologize for missing you. 😗128535;.

  9. #3423

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Easy to communicate, has very safe private incall East Orlando. Very GFE, great kisser. Very easy in conversation. Overall great time, great oral skills.

    Very reasonable rates.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...liday-fun.html
    No pics on her ad?

  10. #3422
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Melissa3

    She is asking for references if you have never seen her. How can you ask for that knowing everyone is trying to be discreet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Easy to communicate, has very safe private incall East Orlando. Very GFE, great kisser. Very easy in conversation. Overall great time, great oral skills.

    Very reasonable rates.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...liday-fun.html

  11. #3421

    Melissa3 Goldenrod

    Easy to communicate, has very safe private incall East Orlando. Very GFE, great kisser. Very easy in conversation. Overall great time, great oral skills.

    Very reasonable rates.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...liday-fun.html

  12. #3420

    Miss Murno: A++

    I recently had the chance to see Miss Murno. She is absolutely awesome. Very friendly and beautiful.

    Be sure to treat her well and you will be rewarded. Definitely will repeat.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ing-at-80.html

  13. #3419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Latin passion

    I had a visit with Latin passion today. She is a very cute and very pregnant latina. Her in call is a nice upscale condo and is very safe. Upon my arrival she greeted me outside and took me up to her unit. Very clean and inviting. We chatted a bit she is very friendly and talkative. My dream started well she massage my lower back and glutes for a bit about five or ten minutes then asked me to flip. She did not waste any time massaging the boys and stroking me. I was allowed to roam freely. Now the down side she is new to this so the massage needs to be improved and the HE needs not to be so rushed. Her pricing is a bit high for extras. The menu does open but the rates are outrageous. I think in time hopefully her rates will be more inline with the market. But I was not biting this time. All in all it was a fair experience and will revisit again to see if there is some improvement. She is a very sweet lady I would like to see her do well. Damage was $. 50 Mario coins.

  14. #3418

    Sabrina t

    She is a beautiful German girl that has a safe incall near attractions. All previous reviews are true. Would definitely repeat. She's a lot of fun.

  15. #3417

    Latinpassion

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlnative  [View Original Post]
    Does she do FS. Some of her ads only say massages. Def interested in dreaming with her.
    Yes, FS is offered. As others said, nice personality, easy setup, very nice incall. A bit too pricey and far for me to repeat often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape