Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13735

    Re: "Persian fitness girl?"

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try the persian fitness girl?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...issing/6779433

    First time I ever hear you have to deposit 1/4 of the fees upfront and she only uses Paypal. Sounds like a total scam to me but dam that body is tight.
    The photos in that advertisement are of a married non-provider (Brazilian fitness model Eva Andressa, who has about 3,700,000 followers on Instagram) and the advertisement is a scam. You can take a look at the messages (including mine) regarding that advertisement that were posted from December 16 to December 18 in the "Escort Reports" thread.

  2. #13734

    Table Shower Lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least five times. She was total GFE with me. Very good times with her. Super friendly with a super attitude. She loves sex. I saw her at China Doll, Rappongi, some room in the CC and at Hello Kitty.

    To relate a story during one of my visits to Hello Kitty. I went there to see this new young local hottie named Topaz: Jasmine had just installed a table shower in the place. Topaz was so new to the biz and didn't know how to do a TS. So, Jasmine wanted to show Topaz how its done. Jasmine stripped down, got on the table and gave me a nice B2BTS while Topaz watched. I'll never forget that.
    HEHE I remember getting that same experience from Happy at Happiness. I'll have to look up my journal for the girl she did it for but that was a first for me and the girl's not there anymore. Actually a first time Happy ever gave me a TS. She didn't however, throw in a BBBJ at the end.

  3. #13733

    Savannah

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...queeze/6694364

    I've read some reports and I'm interested. Can anyone tell me what her rates are?

  4. #13732
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least five times. She was total GFE with me. Very good times with her. Super friendly with a super attitude. She loves sex. I saw her at China Doll, Rappongi, some room in the CC and at Hello Kitty.

    To relate a story during one of my visits to Hello Kitty. I went there to see this new young local hottie named Topaz: Jasmine had just installed a table shower in the place. Topaz was so new to the biz and didn't know how to do a TS. So, Jasmine wanted to show Topaz how its done. Jasmine stripped down, got on the table and gave me a nice B2BTS while Topaz watched. I'll never forget that.
    Ehh idk man. I made an appointment with her at ocean and there was a mixup because I got there on time and she was busy with another monger during my time. I made several phone calls and I mustve waited an extra 30-60 minutes or so before she answered. I mean, she apologized and everything and gave me the hour for $150 to makeup for it and told me not to tell anyone about the discount lol. it was during her $200 hour special she was doing for awhile. But I didn't get much in the way of kissing or GFE. just bbbj and she let me peck her on the lips alittle bit in mish but that's about it. I'm always a pleasant customer, well showered and always make sure i have fresh breath and I'm in shape and not some gross dude so other than me being AA, or maybe the tip amount I'm not sure what the issue was but whatever. we just did mish and RCG; admittedly amazing ass and she was nice like everyone says.


    id have rated the experience itself a 6.5 or 7

  5. #13731
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least five times. She was total GFE with me. Very good times with her. Super friendly with a super attitude. She loves sex. I saw her at China Doll, Rappongi, some room in the CC and at Hello Kitty.

    To relate a story during one of my visits to Hello Kitty. I went there to see this new young local hottie named Topaz: Jasmine had just installed a table shower in the place. Topaz was so new to the biz and didn't know how to do a TS. So, Jasmine wanted to show Topaz how its done. Jasmine stripped down, got on the table and gave me a nice B2BTS while Topaz watched. I'll never forget that.
    I can say I've always had pleasant dealing with her too. I never saw her myself (not my type) but I have saw several of her girls and she was always honest about the girls. I can remember one time at the CC I made the mistake and overpaid her on the HF and she called me the next day to let me know she had the extra cash. This is very rare to find someone honest enough to do this.

  6. #13730

    Hapa Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee  [View Original Post]
    Idk what all the fuss is about with jasmine. I was underwhelmed when I had her at ocean.
    I've seen her at least five times. She was total GFE with me. Very good times with her. Super friendly with a super attitude. She loves sex. I saw her at China Doll, Rappongi, some room in the CC and at Hello Kitty.

    To relate a story during one of my visits to Hello Kitty. I went there to see this new young local hottie named Topaz: Jasmine had just installed a table shower in the place. Topaz was so new to the biz and didn't know how to do a TS. So, Jasmine wanted to show Topaz how its done. Jasmine stripped down, got on the table and gave me a nice B2BTS while Topaz watched. I'll never forget that.

  7. #13729

    Persian fitness girl?

    Anybody try the persian fitness girl?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...issing/6779433

    First time I ever hear you have to deposit 1/4 of the fees upfront and she only uses Paypal. Sounds like a total scam to me but dam that body is tight.

  8. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Jasmine today and she said that the pix of her face are about a week old.
    I know the other pictures are at least a year old (She texted a few of them to me in Oct 2015).
    She also told me that she is here until January 3, but most likely will extend her stay.

    Howard.
    Idk what all the fuss is about with jasmine. I was underwhelmed when I had her at ocean.

  9. #13727

    Hapa Jasmine

    I spoke to Jasmine today and she said that the pix of her face are about a week old.
    I know the other pictures are at least a year old (She texted a few of them to me in Oct 2015).
    She also told me that she is here until January 3, but most likely will extend her stay.

    Howard.

  10. #13726
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner21  [View Original Post]
    The 200 he was talking about was probably her price and not her weight. Charging 300 is kind of high because we have happiness and others providing GFE / pse for standard. I haven't seen her in a few years because of her price change and I tried to see her when she lowered her price but schedules didn't match up. I'm sure she would rather bang 3-5 guys a day for 300 than 5-7 for 200.
    If she remembers you grandfathering is in effect, it always has been for me. People said the same of Joon when she raised rates. I got grandfathered. I think its smart for established girls with a lot of regulars. She also will be working independently not trying to run a business at the same time.

  11. #13725

  12. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat22  [View Original Post]
    They aren't new pictures. Most of them are several years old. 200 is a gross overstatement. Man Jaz has no luck here. Not white knighting, as I was super critical of her spot at Ocean Spa and stuff going on there. But I have known her for quite a while. Sure she packed on 25 maybe even 30 pounds from when I first met her but not even in the neighborhood of 200 pounds. She has always been a bit thick, most of the time in a good way. And her face has always been super cute. Those of us that have actually seen her know this. But that's ok more for me.
    The 200 he was talking about was probably her price and not her weight. Charging 300 is kind of high because we have happiness and others providing GFE / pse for standard. I haven't seen her in a few years because of her price change and I tried to see her when she lowered her price but schedules didn't match up. I'm sure she would rather bang 3-5 guys a day for 300 than 5-7 for 200.

  13. #13723
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Which two are there? Which picture is accurate?

    What about the young lady in yellow bathing suit with her back facing picture?
    Pretty sure all pics are fake. I know for sure 2 are because they are of my Japan model friends.

  14. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshCatch  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's finally returning! New pictures too, upside looks like she may of lost weight which is nice. But anyone else notice her face? Looks like she got hit with an ugly stick. Definitely will hit it if she's back down to 200 when she returns and if her pimp is no longer around.
    They aren't new pictures. Most of them are several years old. 200 is a gross overstatement. Man Jaz has no luck here. Not white knighting, as I was super critical of her spot at Ocean Spa and stuff going on there. But I have known her for quite a while. Sure she packed on 25 maybe even 30 pounds from when I first met her but not even in the neighborhood of 200 pounds. She has always been a bit thick, most of the time in a good way. And her face has always been super cute. Those of us that have actually seen her know this. But that's ok more for me.

  15. #13721

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Which two are there? Which picture is accurate?

    What about the young lady in yellow bathing suit with her back facing picture?
    All are fake. I went to see them when they first got here. They were staying at the Ambassador in Waikiki. I saw them and used their phone to let them know that I was going to leave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape