Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 198
-
08-11-17 00:43 #18Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 30Other AMP
The second is new and it is off Lousy BLVD on the South Side. It is advertising in the Massage Section of BP. Shi Shi is nice and I dreamed she allowed FIV but she does a horrible job with the HE.
Originally Posted by TexTrainer
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 10:27 #17Senior Member

Posts: 140Local AMPs
I'm like you very frustrated with the lack of AMPs in the area, when I moved into the area it seemed promising but disappointed in the AMP scene and so few number of quality BP providers. The only AMP I knew about in LaCrosse was the one on State St. After several visits there it got mechanical, I was better off going to Sparta for mechanical. Plus not as far of a drive. Where is the 2nd location in La Crosse?
Originally Posted by JohnCleaver
[View Original Post]
Here lately I just go up to the Cities for the weekend to let out all the disappointment from around here.
Tex.
-
08-09-17 22:51 #16Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 302 Asian AMP's in La Crosse
HE is available at booth but they are both shitty at it. Went to the older of the two establishments tonight and the girl talk on the phone while giving me a one hand massage for 15 minutes. No exaggeration. Then she told me to flip and gave the worst attempt at a HE ever. I stopped her and walked out. Ready to right off all the providers in La Crosse. Tried to set something up with Hazel as well and got to the area of her place and then phone silence. Come on man! Frustrating times in La Crosse.
-
03-20-17 22:40 #15Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 30Sparta
HJ but didn't ask for more. Usually theses places don't do more.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 17:14 #14Senior Member

Posts: 223Did you only get a HJ or will she do BJ or even FS.
-
02-01-17 01:03 #13Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 30Try this
Been their twice and have left their happy twice. When she goes to offer you SS that is when your tell her what you will pay for her to do the job. That has worked both times.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 21:38 #12Senior Member

Posts: 66Sparta AMP
I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.
-
01-09-17 20:59 #11Senior Member

Posts: 66Sparta AMP
I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.
-
12-29-16 14:18 #10Regular Member

Posts: 5Sparta Massage
I stopped there last week. They are open 9-9. I stopped around 11:30 and was the only one there. The massage was fantastic. One of the best AMP massages I have had. On the flip there were a few hints at more, but I think I would have had to make the first move. I didn't with this being my first time there. Massage was 60 and tipped 15 for a great massage. I will be back!
Originally Posted by Fantasticsam
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 20:55 #9Regular Member

Posts: 7New place in Sparta
Anyone have any info on the new place in sparta?
http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5920310667.html
-
12-01-16 18:23 #8Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian on state
I have stopped in a couple of times. So so massage but always leave happy. Last time I went there though about half way through some other women showed up and started yelling at my masseuse in Chinese which was kind of awkward since I was laying naked on the table. The other thing that bothers me is she leaves the door open while she is massaging me and I have had to tell her to shut it at the end. Not sure if I will go back.
-
11-25-16 12:03 #7Regular Member

Posts: 22AMP Parlor on State
Table was probably the most uncomfortable table. Her social skills were pretty harsh too. But. In all there were 3 reasons I was happy to leave.
If ya know whatimean.
-
10-07-16 10:17 #6Senior Member

Posts: 31Nothing different. 2/2 on good trips after the first stop.
Originally Posted by Cattleman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 21:14 #5Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the followup
You do anything different on the second trip? Might have to head down that way. A few have opened up in EC but having same results as your first report. Thanks!
Originally Posted by UnionFF
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-16 18:13 #4Senior Member

Posts: 194Lacrosse date.
Any support for a hookup in lacrosse.










Reply With Quote






