Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 198 of 198
-
08-02-16 16:17 #3Senior Member

Posts: 31AMP on State Rd Take 2
So I was feeling the itch and some legit upper back pain and thought I'd give them another try. WOW. Very happy indeed. Paid for 60 min and ended up being there about an hour and 1/2.
VERY good massage, table shower finish and left very happy.
https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5705146557.html
-
11-02-15 15:20 #2Senior Member

Posts: 31AMP on state road
Visited the new AMP on state road recently. Was excited to have a place local and hoped it would work out.
Called and set an appointment. Very very little English spoken which I thought would be a plus. Went for the hour with the table shower upgrade. Arrived and was shown to a room by an attractive little older woman. Was told to undress and cover with a towel. Small hand towel at best which again I assumed would be a plus. She came and started to massage my back. I was barely covered and she didn't seem to mind. She brushed against my head a few times and I put my hands out to her legs. She quickly pulled away.
A few more discreet advances and nothing. Massage was actually pretty decent. Actually rubbed my ass for awhile too. Flipped over and she had a larger towel to cover me where it counted. Assumed she had forgotten the table shower then walked me out to a different room right off the lobby. I dropped the towel and her and the old lady from the front desk were trying to figure out the shower. It was freezing!! She washed me somewhat and never got too close.
Walked back to the room and was told to dress. Very nice woman. She could not understand any English. Gave her a small tip and left. $75 total.
Might repeat. Interested if anyone else has better luck.
http://lacrosse.backpage.com/Therape...rosse/12789882
Going to Madison tomorrow to see my favorite girl Tara!!
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Thread Starter









Reply With Quote






