Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,821 to 29,835 of 61438
-
12-15-16 12:26 #31618Senior Member

Posts: 502You guys need to stop cutting the check for no service at all. You will become known as the guy that pays even without doing anything.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
If you have it to waste I'll take that free dough off your hand no problem you guys make it to easy but to each there own as always be safe.
-
12-15-16 11:48 #31617Senior Member

Posts: 32Sharing info
Hey guys fellow monger here from Cecil county / Delaware area. I'm off work next week and want to sample some of the fine beauties you all have around like Kiara, Amber or other hotties. Could anyone please share digits or information where to find them and reasonable normal tuition? If anyone is ever up my way searching I'll gladly share info on what I have as well.
-
12-15-16 11:23 #31616Senior Member

Posts: 270High end?
Wow. I wouldn't let that even in my car!!
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 08:51 #31615Senior Member

Posts: 381Crystal and
She used to be a good time, when she first started coming out, she was sexy as fuck. For 50 you could get everything including pictures and video with her. Probably the cutest girl on video I have. The other week she tried to charge me 30 for a blowjob so I booted her ass to the curb. And she won't ever get another dime from me. There are girls out there sucking cock for 5-10 dollars, why overpay?
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
12-15-16 08:46 #31614Senior Member

Posts: 381Rip Off Artist
Glad there is finally a picture, she's a rip off artist. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
12-15-16 08:35 #31613Senior Member

Posts: 694Crystal
She is in Fla got her act together talk to her every so often she told me if I was down that way she would see me has boyfriend and is clean drug free.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 05:21 #31612Senior Member

Posts: 4062 step process to being locked up
I guess every state may be different in terms of what solicitation, I always thought it was a 2 step process.
Originally Posted by Cajun421
[View Original Post]
1) State a Sex Act.
2) State a price.
In some states, you don't have to say both things in order to be locked up. I think I mentioned in here before that I had a friend who pulled up to what he thought was a working girl in McDonalds. Told her "Get in, I need a blow job!" She started talking thru the window and he decided to drive off instead, he was pulled over and charged even though he didn't say anything about money.
-
12-15-16 02:20 #31611Senior Member

Posts: 119Looking
Wondering if anyone has any info on Linda, older WSW maybe late 40 brown hair normally is on wash by uhaul. If you have any intel I'm me.
-
12-15-16 01:41 #31610Senior Member

Posts: 38Crystal
I've been told she went back to Florida. Going to miss her!
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 22:09 #31609Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Redhead Nichole
Please if anyone has updated info or digits, please let me know.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
12-14-16 21:10 #31608Senior Member

Posts: 594"Danger"
This is a sad thing.
Originally Posted by Jim1542
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 13:31 #31607Senior Member

Posts: 96She danced as "Danger" at Harem and Red Room. She carried that weight in her full natural boobs and inviting hips. On a civi scale she was a strong 8. Would love to see her right herself, but drugs have a strong hold of her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 13:09 #31606Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Anyone seen this Crystal lately?
-
12-14-16 12:51 #31605Senior Member

Posts: 594Location
Where did you pick up Brandi?
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 12:26 #31604Senior Member

Posts: 859Angie and Heaven (Initial reviewer)
A senior provided me Angie's digits who is a bit heavy. Yet, she definitely the head monster. Her car BBBJCIM session was very good. May repeat.
Same night saw good ole Heaven and saw her a few years ago in Tampa. She was amazed to run into me.
Went to a notel and gave me a 30 minutes of deep BBBJ action. Was very good! Full service was just as awesome.
Will definitely repeat.
Happy holidays.
Peace,
Tort.










Reply With Quote





