Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,836 to 29,850 of 61401
-
12-14-16 09:21 #31566Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Syrian Princess
She told me she used to weigh 180 lbs. I wish she'd put some of that weight back on.
-
12-14-16 09:15 #31565Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heaven
Just thought I'd share again.
-
12-14-16 09:00 #31564Senior Member

Posts: 622Just be careful
I did make a mistake on that part; must have read too quickly. It does seem as if she talked through the window so we know that's a big no no.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
The point though was for you newbies and rookies, although obviously the rookie of this post is no rookie, to RTFF. If an LEO can make a mistake like this, everyone is better off taking advantage of the wealth of experience and info here.
He's a cop. Geesh. He should know better how to commit a simple crime.
-
12-14-16 08:59 #31563Regular Member

Posts: 1All I want for XXXmas
Anyone heard from Angie lately?
-
12-14-16 08:55 #31562Senior Member

Posts: 1322Trying to figure out what made you pick her up in the first place? Was there nobody else available, cause she would be my choice of last resort after indulging in several adult beverages!!
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 08:14 #31561Senior Member

Posts: 71This is why we follow the rules.
Offer a ride, LEO check have them initiate. Bust a couple turns before discussing any business, and watch the mirrors. NEVER negotiate through the window.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Anyone that doesn't want a ride, assume they are UC and cut your losses and roll on, nothing is worth your day being honked up by being booked.
-
12-14-16 06:37 #31560Senior Member

Posts: 502I advised you Mongers this about a year ago that women L. E. O get into cars. Theres no rule or law that say they can't. No fear of safety because during those stings L. E is everywhere in the vicinity so you won't get to far anyway. But I digress as always be safe.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 06:23 #31559Senior Member

Posts: 52Crystal
That's her.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 06:09 #31558Banned Member

Posts: 5343There was a report of a UC getting into a monger's car here in NPR FL a few months back as well. Didn't think they would risk this for a prostitution bust.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 05:46 #31557Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nicole
I didn't know she was back in town. Any phone number for her?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 05:41 #31556Senior Member

Posts: 1788According to the article the UC actually did eventually get into the truck. That is very odd, because they usually will not enter a vehicle because of the potential danger.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 00:50 #31555Senior Member

Posts: 126Brandi
Saw Brandi this evening. WSW, 5,7-8 ish, thin but nice body. Passed up another good looking girl (WSW, maybe 5,5? Black rimmed glasses, blonde hair in a ponytail or bun, real nice body) maybe this is the girl you all call Summer. She looked good and I wanted her (she fit that "looked too good to be a SW" description) but she wouldn't make herself easily available. Luckily Brandi was right there literally across the street.
She might be one of the nicest people. Nevermind SW. I've ever met. Good personality and sense of humor. Look good, smelled good. No real visible marks anywhere. Went to her spot because she claimed she told her sitter that she'd only be a few minutes, donated for room. Got to business.
Definately a pleaser; would make a damn good submissive. Very intimate encounter; when I finished in her. I swear I emptied half a liter in her. At one point I was so amazed at how much I was pulsing, each one just shooting in her, that I just paused and felt those sensations.
She offers anal, but would rather not I gathered. She gave me the impression that I could do whatever I wanted with her. Which is exactly what I like. Next time I see her, I'll be doing more.
During the encounter I felt my leg hurt, and afterwards finally checked it out. Something scratched it and took a ton of skin off. She was insistent. In a genuinely caring way. That I get home and clean it up. But regardless, I thought. This girl better be clean.
An old post here mentioned her not looking like she has 5 kids; I agree.
She did some modeling for my phone at the end of the session. Shared a few. Got her # as well.
-
12-14-16 00:10 #31554Senior Member

Posts: 977Yep that's the crystal I passed on. She looks skinnier now.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 00:06 #31553Senior Member

Posts: 290I agree, that's a nice booty!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-16 23:50 #31552Senior Member

Posts: 290I think you are talking about this one, she was a cutie.
Originally Posted by MystRyan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






