Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31621

    Monica

    Is looking for dates right now. She's cold and hungry and needs some funds. PM me if you can see her and help her out . I have digits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161114_162016_01.jpg‎   IMG_20161124_204934.jpg‎  

  2. #31620

    Hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJersey  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys fellow monger here from Cecil county / Delaware area. I'm off work next week and want to sample some of the fine beauties you all have around like Kiara, Amber or other hotties. Could anyone please share digits or information where to find them and reasonable normal tuition? If anyone is ever up my way searching I'll gladly share info on what I have as well.
    I recommend Heaven and Nicole but lack contact info. Sorry.

  3. #31619
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I wouldn't let that even in my car!!
    Hahahahaha high end doesn't walk the streets LOL.

    I wouldve been like a cop huh? Whats his badge number and dept?

  4. #31618
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up. Very sweet at first. Got to spot. She tells me that the tuition we agreed to was insufficient and that she was a high end escort. I refused and she says that she is doing nothing and she has gps on her phone and her husband is a cop and will track us down. Long story short, I end up giving her 40 for her time and just start driving back. The fight wasn't worth it. Then I get back to drop her off and she starts hitting me up for tip money. Finally got her to get out and took off.

    She hangs in BP. Usually between 3rd and 6th.

    I risked my ass to get you guys a pic. LOL!
    You guys need to stop cutting the check for no service at all. You will become known as the guy that pays even without doing anything.

    If you have it to waste I'll take that free dough off your hand no problem you guys make it to easy but to each there own as always be safe.

  5. #31617

    Sharing info

    Hey guys fellow monger here from Cecil county / Delaware area. I'm off work next week and want to sample some of the fine beauties you all have around like Kiara, Amber or other hotties. Could anyone please share digits or information where to find them and reasonable normal tuition? If anyone is ever up my way searching I'll gladly share info on what I have as well.

  6. #31616

    High end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up. Very sweet at first. Got to spot. She tells me that the tuition we agreed to was insufficient and that she was a high end escort. I refused and she says that she is doing nothing and she has gps on her phone and her husband is a cop and will track us down. Long story short, I end up giving her 40 for her time and just start driving back. The fight wasn't worth it. Then I get back to drop her off and she starts hitting me up for tip money. Finally got her to get out and took off.

    She hangs in BP. Usually between 3rd and 6th.

    I risked my ass to get you guys a pic. LOL!
    Wow. I wouldn't let that even in my car!!

  7. #31615

    Crystal and

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about this one, she was a cutie.
    She used to be a good time, when she first started coming out, she was sexy as fuck. For 50 you could get everything including pictures and video with her. Probably the cutest girl on video I have. The other week she tried to charge me 30 for a blowjob so I booted her ass to the curb. And she won't ever get another dime from me. There are girls out there sucking cock for 5-10 dollars, why overpay?

    Shitty.

  8. #31614

    Rip Off Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up. Very sweet at first. Got to spot. She tells me that the tuition we agreed to was insufficient and that she was a high end escort. I refused and she says that she is doing nothing and she has gps on her phone and her husband is a cop and will track us down. Long story short, I end up giving her 40 for her time and just start driving back. The fight wasn't worth it. Then I get back to drop her off and she starts hitting me up for tip money. Finally got her to get out and took off.

    She hangs in BP. Usually between 3rd and 6th.

    I risked my ass to get you guys a pic. LOL!
    Glad there is finally a picture, she's a rip off artist. Stay away.

    Shitty.

  9. #31613

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    I've been told she went back to Florida. Going to miss her!
    She is in Fla got her act together talk to her every so often she told me if I was down that way she would see me has boyfriend and is clean drug free.

  10. #31612

    2 step process to being locked up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun421  [View Original Post]
    Offer a ride, LEO check have them initiate. Bust a couple turns before discussing any business, and watch the mirrors. NEVER negotiate through the window.

    Anyone that doesn't want a ride, assume they are UC and cut your losses and roll on, nothing is worth your day being honked up by being booked.
    I guess every state may be different in terms of what solicitation, I always thought it was a 2 step process.

    1) State a Sex Act.

    2) State a price.

    In some states, you don't have to say both things in order to be locked up. I think I mentioned in here before that I had a friend who pulled up to what he thought was a working girl in McDonalds. Told her "Get in, I need a blow job!" She started talking thru the window and he decided to drive off instead, he was pulled over and charged even though he didn't say anything about money.

  11. #31611

    Looking

    Wondering if anyone has any info on Linda, older WSW maybe late 40 brown hair normally is on wash by uhaul. If you have any intel I'm me.

  12. #31610

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Crystal lately?
    I've been told she went back to Florida. Going to miss her!

  13. #31609

    re: Redhead Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know she was back in town. Any phone number for her?
    Please if anyone has updated info or digits, please let me know.

    raBBit

  14. #31608

    "Danger"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1542  [View Original Post]
    She danced as "Danger" at Harem and Red Room. She carried that weight in her full natural boobs and inviting hips. On a civi scale she was a strong 8. Would love to see her right herself, but drugs have a strong hold of her.
    This is a sad thing.

  15. #31607
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She told me she used to weigh 180 lbs. I wish she'd put some of that weight back on.
    She danced as "Danger" at Harem and Red Room. She carried that weight in her full natural boobs and inviting hips. On a civi scale she was a strong 8. Would love to see her right herself, but drugs have a strong hold of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape