Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19865

    Star

    Anybody have intel on star massage in cassleberry??

  2. #19864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Arpaio and Grady

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    You must be nucking futs to enter Polk county. If I decide to place a visit I may go FS no matter the cost because of the extra danger factor of being in Joe Arpaio country (I know he's in AZ).
    Yeah, but Arpaio's belligerent, hard-nosed attitude got him in some very hot water (which also lost him the last election). With any luck, Grady will at some point be sharing a cell with him.

  3. #19863
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find the great Gina tonight so I decided to run to Magic. I draw a girl I had seen numerous times, in the room I go and I notice something new, a motion sensor on the corner of the door frame. On the flip I notice the bars on the ceiling are gone and my therapist who always massages me with her breasts is now guarding them lIke they have gold in them.

    I wonder what's going on. If anything.
    Is Yumi still there?

  4. #19862

    The Lady in Clermont?

    Jimbo, who is the lady in Clermont? Is she on back page? Is there a link? A UTR?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me mongers, for I have sinned. It is been quite a few months since I posted about a dream. I used to frequent AGC haven't been there in quite a while but I did go to BOA, which is right across the parking lot acouple months ago. Standard massage standard finish nothing to write home about. Probably won't be back. Next I went to place down on 192 closer to Old Town. Corner of Polynesian and 192. So-so massage nothing other than He, they wanted $100 for a naked body slide. Didn't partake. 3 weeks ago I went to see gal named Alexa at the place that we shouldn't speak about. But the initials Were T. A. in Maitland. Great massage, beautiful girl, did not leave happy. So I then went to AMP on Harold. Yung wasn't there, Cindy was, standard ending. Was going to go back in a week or so and see if I could leave happy. Seems to have disappeared. No more advertising on BP.

    Last week girlfriend was out of town. I was driving around and went down OBT. A1 spa. Did 30 minutes. The massage was real good, on the flip got some UTC boobage and happy ending. Girl was pretty, might be more to do there, your mileage may vary. Still was horny so I drove up to Clermont. Gal advertises there, ittle chunky, dark hair. But she's always been fun. Got an hour, dfk uncovered BJ, and uncovered stand up doggy, splash down on the boobage. Two that day, and cheaper than one at BB or CB.

    Not bad for turning 60 soon.

    Still would like to try T's Angels again. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them if they're still open, please let me know. Anyway have a good one.

    Jimbo.

  5. #19861

    60' is the new 38

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me mongers, for I have sinned. It is been quite a few months since I posted about a dream. I used to frequent AGC haven't been there in quite a while but I did go to BOA, which is right across the parking lot acouple months ago. Standard massage standard finish nothing to write home about. Probably won't be back. Next I went to place down on 192 closer to Old Town. Corner of Polynesian and 192. So-so massage nothing other than He, they wanted $100 for a naked body slide. Didn't partake. 3 weeks ago I went to see gal named Alexa at the place that we shouldn't speak about. But the initials Were T. A. in Maitland. Great massage, beautiful girl, did not leave happy. So I then went to AMP on Harold. Yung wasn't there, Cindy was, standard ending. Was going to go back in a week or so and see if I could leave happy. Seems to have disappeared. No more advertising on BP.

    Last week girlfriend was out of town. I was driving around and went down OBT. A1 spa. Did 30 minutes. The massage was real good, on the flip got some UTC boobage and happy ending. Girl was pretty, might be more to do there, your mileage may vary. Still was horny so I drove up to Clermont. Gal advertises there, ittle chunky, dark hair. But she's always been fun. Got an hour, dfk uncovered BJ, and uncovered stand up doggy, splash down on the boobage. Two that day, and cheaper than one at BB or CB.

    Not bad for turning 60 soon.

    Still would like to try T's Angels again. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them if they're still open, please let me know. Anyway have a good one.

    Jimbo.
    I erased their number but I believe they're still open. They we take 20 years off your age easily.

  6. #19860

    You guys like living dangerously

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlaun  [View Original Post]
    I also visited this place, and the mile is actually south of 192 which puts you into the infamous polk county, not the best place to be mongering. I'm not sure if I got the same lady as you, the menu was not fully open, FS was not on the menu, at least not for me. Massage was ok, some playing on the flip, I had a FIV. Once the menu discussion began she wasn't shy about talking about prices, tried to quote me 80 coins for HJ. I said hell no. Offered her more than you paid for "everything" and she said no. Ended up agreeing on HJ for 40 coins, but on my way out she tried to get me to give her another 20. I will not repeat.
    You must be nucking futs to enter Polk county. If I decide to place a visit I may go FS no matter the cost because of the extra danger factor of being in Joe Arpaio country (I know he's in AZ).

  7. #19859

    Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeBankBro  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to scope the girls earlier this morning. Was greeted by a thin MT with a short bob cut, whom I definitely would like to have a session with. Didn't catch her name but just wondering if anyone spent time with her, just curious as to what she offers before I give it a go.
    I have. And I plan to go back. Give it a go. The prices are decent and she's attractive. Not just by AMP standards.

  8. #19858

    Ymmv

    I also visited this place, and the mile is actually south of 192 which puts you into the infamous polk county, not the best place to be mongering. I'm not sure if I got the same lady as you, the menu was not fully open, FS was not on the menu, at least not for me. Massage was ok, some playing on the flip, I had a FIV. Once the menu discussion began she wasn't shy about talking about prices, tried to quote me 80 coins for HJ. I said hell no. Offered her more than you paid for "everything" and she said no. Ended up agreeing on HJ for 40 coins, but on my way out she tried to get me to give her another 20. I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexXes  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-10pm/14589339

    Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.

  9. #19857

    Several different dreams

    Forgive me mongers, for I have sinned. It is been quite a few months since I posted about a dream. I used to frequent AGC haven't been there in quite a while but I did go to BOA, which is right across the parking lot acouple months ago. Standard massage standard finish nothing to write home about. Probably won't be back. Next I went to place down on 192 closer to Old Town. Corner of Polynesian and 192. So-so massage nothing other than He, they wanted $100 for a naked body slide. Didn't partake. 3 weeks ago I went to see gal named Alexa at the place that we shouldn't speak about. But the initials Were T. A. in Maitland. Great massage, beautiful girl, did not leave happy. So I then went to AMP on Harold. Yung wasn't there, Cindy was, standard ending. Was going to go back in a week or so and see if I could leave happy. Seems to have disappeared. No more advertising on BP.

    Last week girlfriend was out of town. I was driving around and went down OBT. A1 spa. Did 30 minutes. The massage was real good, on the flip got some UTC boobage and happy ending. Girl was pretty, might be more to do there, your mileage may vary. Still was horny so I drove up to Clermont. Gal advertises there, ittle chunky, dark hair. But she's always been fun. Got an hour, dfk uncovered BJ, and uncovered stand up doggy, splash down on the boobage. Two that day, and cheaper than one at BB or CB.

    Not bad for turning 60 soon.

    Still would like to try T's Angels again. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them if they're still open, please let me know. Anyway have a good one.

    Jimbo.

  10. #19856

    Li

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    These are the girls that work there? Is this a first? No bait and switch? Can this start a trend? Are there any other Asian establishments that actually post their pics?
    Li is not GFE at all. She used to work out of her house around the corner but has a room mate now.

    She is always in a hurry to get the cover on and be done. Tough to get more than 20 minutes and she wants $2 for FS. That includes door.

    Be careful. I can't believe there doing that out of that location.

  11. #19855

    Balance Massage Osceola Parkway

    Stopped in to scope the girls earlier this morning. Was greeted by a thin MT with a short bob cut, whom I definitely would like to have a session with. Didn't catch her name but just wondering if anyone spent time with her, just curious as to what she offers before I give it a go.

  12. #19854
    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am chauvinistic pig. If you have sex pics in your ad, I have hope of a slippery handshake.
    I also did not see any sex pics at.

    http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/

    Where are they?

  13. #19853

    Balance Massage Osceola Parkway

    Went into Balance about an hour ago just to scout the girls. On my first entrance I asked a thin woman with a short bob cut about prices, she looked way better than the other one whom I asked about the ts on the second entry. Has anyone had a session with her? Would like to give it a go but I'm curious what she offers. Thanks, brothers.

  14. #19852

    CB. New Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if they have new girls? I'm planning my next visit not sure if I want to go back there or over to the one on Wood ward.
    I do not know the answer to that. Sorry.

  15. #19851

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SexXes  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-10pm/14589339

    Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.
    These are the girls that work there? Is this a first? No bait and switch? Can this start a trend? Are there any other Asian establishments that actually post their pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape